Brothel Sim Game

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Brothel Sim Game

Postby ElPresidente » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:15 am

Lucky777 Wrote:And lastly, of course, it'd be great to be able to be a futa without balls.

Seconded
ElPresidente

Postby Sismicious » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:29 am

thegodofthunder Wrote:Wow! That is some legit stuff right there, Super Awesome!
If its not too much to ask, because just seeing progress is amazing within itself, how soon till we see another update on the demo? Maybe by Christmas or the new year?

There should be a brand new version soon, including all the new stuff we did for the past months!
We're just finishing a big surprise for it, I'm currently working on it.

Also, removing balls for futas seems to be pretty easy, but that's Meismike part.
Sismicious

Postby yhgghdg12 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:52 pm

can you add pregnancies i think that would be hot
yhgghdg12
Newly Registered

Postby Sismicious » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:16 pm

yhgghdg12 Wrote:can you add pregnancies i think that would be hot

... and very difficult to do!
Remember any body modification must apply to clothes too, so I'll have to redo any clothes with a new stomach. Plus some animations would look very weird if not thought with this parameter in mind.
But anything is possible with time, so maybe one day...
Sismicious

Postby meismike » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:02 am

It is really late and it isn't done, but here is our progress on integrating the new model.

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

newStrumpets2-3.swf [ 6.36 MiB | Viewed 2646 times ]

check it out and tell us what you think of the intro.
meismike

Postby KroliKoff » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:16 am

Bugs:
1. Custom name don't work.
2. Infirmary don't work. After I try heal girl I appear outside and listen introductory dialog. When in the Infirmary my name became "undefine" and list of girls was lost. In other rooms list of girl still work.
3. Kitchen became broken again after exit home.
4. Can't enter shop.
KroliKoff

Postby MrAnonym » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:33 am

Hey, great game! I've been following the project for a longer time now and I really like the concept. The new art style freshens everything up.

I didn't play the new version for that long, but there is one thing I'm really disappointed with: You actually removed the futa balls. I liked them. Can you consider making them opt-in through settings if that's possible? Please?

Everything else seems really great, good job!

Yours sincerely,

me
MrAnonym
Newly Registered

Postby Lucky777 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:21 am

When I talked about the option to be a futa without balls, I did mean it as an added option, not a replacement: some peeps do like futas with balls.

Kinda late for me to mention that now I guess, shoulda clarified earlier.

... Eh, I'm still happy.

EDIT:

Also, I like the intro, but I feel like the location of the city streets is way too easy to miss.
Perhaps if you mouse over any of the city icon itself, a list of available locations should come up or something.
It's not like people can get anywhere in the game without FINDING it, so they'll figure it out eventually, but still.

Bugs:

1) When you select a strumpet other than your main and come back from a sex act, the image shows your main, though it's with the other's name and stats. You can fix that by swapping between them once, but still.
2) In the Dorm you can release your main.
That's very strange.
That probably shouldn't happen.
Lucky777

Postby Sismicious » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:04 am

Understood!

I know the streets might be a bit tricky to find, but for now I just left possibilities for later. Your list idea is great, I'll think about that.
Bugs have been reported too, and corrected!
Sismicious

Postby meismike » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:56 pm

New version with most bugs fixed.

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

newStrumpets2-4.swf [ 6.36 MiB | Viewed 2500 times ]

meismike

Postby FruitSmoothie » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:43 pm

Newest version is pretty unplayable. I haven't tried the first version completely yet (In the process now), but for a short list of things I've found:

1. Can't enter the shop
2. Training, Healing, Cooking don't work, ah, I managed to get training to work after I reloaded the game. Before that it was saying I needed to unlock that road in the office like the sex options... I think at times it might be confusing that message with the "no stamina" message.
3. Money eventually glitches out to NaN or something
4. Are you supposed to be able to unlock better brothel options too? Because I'm not seeing an office anywhere.
5. Reloading the game will show the wrong day (Day 1). It also reset my money to 0 after NaN and put my sex energy to 0.

Those seem pretty noticeable...

Game was posted offsite and that was my first impression of it, so not the best.
FruitSmoothie

Postby Wulfenheim » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:52 am

Seems great so far, keep up the good work. Can you update the version on the main/first page?
Wulfenheim

Postby loshi1505 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:45 pm

loshi bug check (new version):

1st
buy button is on every daily report

2nd
when I released a girl the intro speech happens again, each time... >_<

3rd
when you've just unlocked a new room that requires one of the girls to have a job (chef, trainer, ect) the clothing glitches if the MC has clothes on...

4th
unable to select meal plan.... also gives NAN bug to money counter in the top left... >_<

5th
when a saved game is loaded lust counter resets to 0... that would suck on day 29. >_<

6th
when saved game is loaded day resets to day 1 and then goes back to what it was after the daily report...

7th
I think when saved game is loaded and the girl in question has a job her facial features semi-resets to default.
(I had a green haired girl with a wicked smile and set her to chef then because of nan bug reloaded the game and noticed she lost her smile.. and maybe her eyebrow positioning... unsure of cause... could be a combo of above mentioned things for all I know. :( )

8th
not sure if this one is a bug or just not added in yet... but cowgirl does not have any other movement speeds and climax scene. :roll:

9th
when you first enter a stat training room (library, gym) MCs stats say 0 and you need to scroll left (or right) then back to MC to show actual stats.

10th
well not really a bug... but
every time you leave a room like dorm, ect. you leave the entire building instead of JUST the room... >_>
requires an extra click on an already small icon just to go back...

11th
unable to heal girls due to undefined bug

12th
unable to train or teach girls due to "you need to unlock this street at the office first" bug...

suggestions:

1st
bigger icons.... all of them feels REALLY small.... I'd say double or triple the size personally. ;)
for the streets in the city I'd say you can just have it be 3-4 building next to each other being clickable instead of just 1... make more sense that way too. ;) and possibly make the city larger too.... like with more buildings in the walls and slightly more space between buildings. :D

2nd
add in the office. ;) :P
yeah I know you prob left it out for testing purposes... but without it it's a little hard to test the later parts of the game you know. :P

3rd
add in 3 dif save files? one for each gender MC?
like now that I have a save file I'd have to delete it to change gender wouldn't I. >_<

4th
make faces change during sex, you got new shiny graphics after all I say use 'em. :D

5th
add more positions to sex scenes? along with a back button to replay them?
scissor?
oral sex is gone?
reverse cow girl?
stand and carry? (preferably for either gender being carried. :oops: )

6th
where are meh abs!!!! I nedz meh hot girls with abs!!!!~ lol

7th
keep up the good work. ;)

questions:

1st
why is MC's stats soo low? 10 for everything?!?! >_<

2nd
who's that working the desk?
loshi1505

Postby loshi1505 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:06 pm

loshi1505 Wrote:stand and carry? (preferably for either gender being carried. :oops: )

pfft, just realized how this could be misinterpreted form my meaning....
I mean something like this
http://nhentai.net/g/80546/15/ and the fallowing 2 pages... though it might not count with the whole gaintress theme going. >_>

http://nhentai.net/g/92058/11/ and it's fallowing page is pretty hot too.... but I don't think this is reverse stand and carry anymore... >_<

but yeah reverse stand and carry with straight sex. is my meaning. :P though I'm pretty sure the futa will need to be included as it is a MC option... >_>
kinda wish that futa was a check box like option that can be turned off.... just so I don't randomly go to the market to buy girls and see a whole bunch of futa with limited to no girls there... :?
just for the sake of meh preferences. ;) (and probably others.)
loshi1505

Postby Sismicious » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:40 pm

Hey everyone!
Thanks for your feedback.
I'll try to answer as many things as I can and as I know because you know, Meismike is the developer.

FruitSmoothie > I'm sad you didn't enjoy the current version but hey, it's still very very alpha and we have bugs everytime we add something. We just need people like you to point them out so Meismike can correct them.

loshi1505 > Thanks for the long report! I'll leave the bug part to my partner and will try to answer you suggestions!

bigger icons.... all of them feels REALLY small.... I'd say double or triple the size personally. ;)
for the streets in the city I'd say you can just have it be 3-4 building next to each other being clickable instead of just 1... make more sense that way too. ;) and possibly make the city larger too.... like with more buildings in the walls and slightly more space between buildings. :D

Are you talking about the buildings icons on the map? Yup they are small, but it's for a reason. All the left space on the island is free space for future buildings! Isn't it exciting? You might have a small screen resolution too. I'm working and playing on a 1920x1080 screen and it's pretty good and easy. You can also expand the game window to enlarge the whole size of the game!

The office is here! It's juste not a whole place anymore. The office is the counter located in your home. Before in V1, the office was used to buy upgrades. Now you'll be able to do it just by talking to Bea, the red lil' demon girl standing behind the counter (not implemented yet). The goal is to let you do all your upgrading stuff in your home directly, as well as accessing the rooms you buy.

add in 3 dif save files? one for each gender MC?

Very good idea, but more relevant to Meismike (what is MC?)

make faces change during sex, you got new shiny graphics after all I say use 'em. :D

Agreed! Again, it's coding. But it will need to be balanced between the action and the mood of the girl.

add more positions to sex scenes? along with a back button to replay them?
scissor?
oral sex is gone?
reverse cow girl?
stand and carry? (preferably for either gender being carried. :oops: )

Yup, this is totally planned. But as I'm alone for the graphics, I don't have a lot of time for animation. But we set a goal for our patreon including the recruitment of a good animator only dedicated to it! It's the way it works : the more we are supported, the better we can do.

where are meh abs!!!! I nedz meh hot girls with abs!!!!~ lol

Planned too, but far far in the to do list, along with new clothes and accessories.

keep up the good work. ;)

Thanks! It's very motivating to have positive feedback from players. And I know you always take time to test and give us feedback, so thanks to you specifically :D

who's that working the desk?

That's Bea, a strange demon girl... Mystery is here!
Sismicious

Postby loshi1505 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:09 pm

Are you talking about the buildings icons on the map? Yup they are small, but it's for a reason. All the left space on the island is free space for future buildings! Isn't it exciting? You might have a small screen resolution too. I'm working and playing on a 1920x1080 screen and it's pretty good and easy. You can also expand the game window to enlarge the whole size of the game!

neat, and didn't know that. :P

The office is here! It's juste not a whole place anymore. The office is the counter located in your home. Before in V1, the office was used to buy upgrades. Now you'll be able to do it just by talking to Bea, the red lil' demon girl standing behind the counter (not implemented yet). The goal is to let you do all your upgrading stuff in your home directly, as well as accessing the rooms you buy.

in other words in but not entirely finished yet. >_<
thus my "make it finished so I can bug test more~" type suggestion. :P

(what is MC?)

main character... in this case the character you start off with. ;)

Planned too, but far far in the to do list, along with new clothes and accessories.

:cry:
loshi1505

Postby meismike » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:32 am

New version posted to the front page.

And thanks as always Ioshi.
meismike

Postby FruitSmoothie » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:24 pm

1. Stats shown in the auction house aren't always the actual stats of the girl (Or at least, not the stats shown in the housing.) Example being: buy a girl with 33 beauty, go check her stats to find out she actually has 19. It's seemingly random and I can't always reproduce it. It does happen a lot though, I noticed it because I usually wait to buy a lot of girls until I can buy girls with over 50 beauty and about 4/5 of them that I bought had their stats changed upon being purchased.

http://i.imgur.com/ffwHl4k.png

Figured maybe traits lower/raise stats without warning or something, but then I got one with smaller breasts than she originally had lol. Well that's just false advertising.

2. Medical treatment is still not working properly.

3. Also had a bug where a girl that was just purchased had NaN stamina and could keep prostituting herself. Only happened once so I can't say much about it other than I believe it was one of the few times I bought multiple girls in the same day. I'll see about reproducing that. Yep, if you buy two girls in a single day, the 2nd girl will show nothing for her stamina level when you prostitute her on the same day, if she uses any stamina, it'll change to NaN and she can just keep fucking until she's arrested or you get bored I guess.

http://i.imgur.com/iJcsAEA.png
FruitSmoothie

Postby Gidshri » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:04 pm

Wow! The new version looks really cool! Really want to see what you will do next! oO
Gidshri

Postby Kyn » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:39 am

It'd be nice if I could be a futa with balls.
Kyn

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects