Brothel Sim Game

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Brothel Sim Game

Postby meismike » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:30 am

Thanks FruitSmoothie. I'll check those out.
meismike

Postby Thraxx » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:59 am

1. Stats shown in the auction house aren't always the actual stats of the girl (Or at least, not the stats shown in the housing.) Example being: buy a girl with 33 beauty, go check her stats to find out she actually has 19. It's seemingly random and I can't always reproduce it. It does happen a lot though, I noticed it because I usually wait to buy a lot of girls until I can buy girls with over 50 beauty and about 4/5 of them that I bought had their stats changed upon being purchased.

I noticed this, too. Actually, I think the stats of the last girl in the shop are applied for some reason.
Thraxx
Newly Registered

Postby ZeroFives » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:39 pm

This is a really good looking game~ (Better then most I see around to be honest :3 ) I love the design of the male characters in the game and I was wondering. Will you be adding in males to buy at the market? Or any Male/Male content to the game? (Honestly, I think it would be nice if you could choose the gender of your clients as well as the people you hired. It would open the game up too a lot more, male/male, female/female, having male workers and female clients (Instead of having this with only you main character.))

I understand that your still early in the Development of the game, I was just wondering if we could look forward to those kinds of things.
ZeroFives
Newly Registered

Postby ElPresidente » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:38 pm

If you are a futa, shouldn't you be able to get girl customers too?
ElPresidente

Postby yaoiuser13 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:42 am

do you plan to make some male-male animations ?
yaoiuser13
Newly Registered

Postby none90 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:48 pm

Rly hate the new design, old girls were so fcking hot, these are more like for fcking pedophiles. Is there a way to play the game in the old design?
none90
Newly Registered

Postby Lucky777 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:12 am

Regrettably, I don't think there is.
Lucky777

Postby FruitSmoothie » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:20 pm

New designs are great. Seeing the same unoriginal base models repeated for years around here gets old. Pretty rare to see original character art coming from LoK.

On to the futa discussion, I'm not a fan of futa on male, so I just turn futa off. I love futa x female though, is it planned in the future? Mostly I just hope whatever is added, there are toggles for it like no futa/futa. I wouldn't want to be forced into male x male or futa x male or I just wouldn't play.
FruitSmoothie

Postby meismike » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:34 am

Just updated the game. To answer the questions I missed, there are plans for Futa x Female and Futa x Futa animations. Male x Male may come later, but there are no plans right now. As for toggles, definitely. There is already a toggle for Futa, but I never thought about people who like futa on female but not futa on futa. I'll keep that in mind for the future.
meismike

Postby FruitSmoothie » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:31 am

meismike Wrote:Just updated the game. To answer the questions I missed, there are plans for Futa x Female and Futa x Futa animations. Male x Male may come later, but there are no plans right now. As for toggles, definitely. There is already a toggle for Futa, but I never thought about people who like futa on female but not futa on futa. I'll keep that in mind for the future.

Yeah, I actually forgot the mention that I'm in that category as well, so that'd be great. Toggles make everything better lol. Thanks for the update.
FruitSmoothie

Postby Sismicious » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:06 pm

Just a quick post to answer a few question.
We indeed planned to add more diversity on the possible interactions between genders, but it takes a lot of time to create appropriates animations.
But yeah, male/male, futa/female, female/female and all that stuff is planned.
To achieve this there's not secret formula! Time and money is the only one! Currently we both of us still have a job aside Strumpets and can't spend the whole week working on it! So please be patient and spread the word about the game to support us!
Thanks again for your feedback, we're almost finished moving to V2.
Sismicious

Postby loshi1505 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:51 pm

hmm quick bug check is turning up empty... but off the top of my head I'd say making the arrow buttons bigger would be a good idea.... I think those suckers are the hardest thing to click on as is. >_<

either that or hotkey tie them to the arrow keys and/or awsd keys. ;)

preferably both enlarge and hotkey them. :P

will bug check more another day~ *runs off to read more LNs and WNs*
loshi1505

Postby FruitSmoothie » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:58 am

loshi1505 Wrote:hmm quick bug check is turning up empty... but off the top of my head I'd say making the arrow buttons bigger would be a good idea.... I think those suckers are the hardest thing to click on as is. >_<

either that or hotkey tie them to the arrow keys and/or awsd keys. ;)

preferably both enlarge and hotkey them. :P

will bug check more another day~ *runs off to read more LNs and WNs*

Was going to mention this too but you beat me to it. Moving from the GO button from the arrow keys to switch girls is also quite a long stretch to be repeating hundreds of times. So hotkeys especially would be great, and/or moving them much closer together and increasing the button size to switch between characters as mentioned.
FruitSmoothie

Postby WonderGamer » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:08 am

Kind of wishing I hadn't overwritten the old verision I had with this version, this version has less functionality than the other version I had... Well I have a backup on my backup drive, I can restore it from there until some of that functionality is added back to the game.
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby Sismicious » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:37 pm

I also was thinking about hotkeys recently.
I still have to make tweaks to the GUI, but hotkeys would definitely speed up the game when you get used to its functionalities.

Also, I'm nearly finished with the Trello Board things to do. You can check it right here :
https://trello.com/b/64GZrmQu/strumpets-art-planning

That means one thing : you can already submit your requests and ideas for what I might work on next! (Remember I only do art, not code)
What would you like to see? What do you think Strumpets needs? What would make it a better game?
Be free to post your ideas right here or on my tumblr inbox (http://sismicious.tumblr.com).
Remember to fit in the current game art and direction, and limitations! Everything like gigantism vore guro futa female punching 3 dicks guys is cool, but not really appropriate or feasible ^^.

I'll add your ideas to the Trello board in the Ideas/Concept section and then let people vote for what they want to see the most! I f you want to vote, you just have to register to Trello and access the board, and voilà.

I know some of you preferred this or that -and please consider it's almost impossible to make a game that please everyone- so use this opportunity to tell me what you think is good for Strumpets. I still want this game to be a high quality one, and I have the conviction it can only be achieved by us, the creators, and by you, the players.
Talking about that, thanks again everyone for bug tracking! You rocks as always.

And finally, I managed to make an often requested animation : the blowjob one!
Consider I'm totally not an animator so it might not be as good as what could do a professional.
As in my last animation I made 3 parts (slow/fast/climax) .
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Strumpets_BJ.swf [ 166.84 KiB | Viewed 1966 times ]

Thanks again for your support!
Soon a new NPC will appear!
Sismicious

Postby FruitSmoothie » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:23 am

Sismicious Wrote:And finally, I managed to make an often requested animation : the blowjob one!

Yessssss.

Well I already posted it (Under the wrong name by accident) to your tumblr, but I'd just like to see more animation diversity eventually, which I'm sure is already planned to come. Anal positions, thighjobs, boobjobs, footjob, deepthroat (Dominate person controlling the submissive person's head), etc, etc. Also voting for male x female and female x futa as the main focuses (Because I know a bunch of people in here will spam for male x male and male x futa : p).

Love the new character btw. Is the game going to have a lot of npcs? I hope so~ I was also wondering how diverse is the gameplay planned to be? Right now I feel like it doesn't have much in the way of long term goals.
FruitSmoothie

Postby Sismicious » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:26 am

Yeah, I saw you r message!
I added it to the Trello board. I'll try to focus a bit more on animation, even if I'm not very good with it.
Thanks for your feedback on the NPC! I have plenty of characters I want to create for the game, so be ready to see other ones!

About the gameplay, we're nearly finished with the transition between V1 and V2. This means we'll come up with the same functionalities as before, plus new ones (that are already there, like the lust points, the options box...) that are coming. When we're done with it, we'll be able to focus more on new gameplay features. Currently, the only goal you have is to gather 1000 lust points by month. But aside from the balance of the game, I have small ideas to enhance the lifetime and possibilities. Of course, ideas are welcome too!
Sismicious

Postby DustinXXVI » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:37 pm

I'm new to the forums but I've been following this game from the shadows for awhile.
I have come across a few bugs in V2-91 and I apologize before hand if they've already been mentioned. (have only read the most recent replies)

Notable Bugs:
- Once the 'Brothel" is purchased clients will often request girls with "red" or "blue" skin. I believe is must have been carried over from the last version since no girls of that type spawn in the marketplace.
- The system put in place to detect Skin and Hair colour is also non-existent since I have had girls match the clients "preferred" look and still no tick.
- The "Infirmary" is also bugged with the inability to actually pay for the cleric. Clicking the arrows changes the "health" bar and number of days but does not show the girls name. In addition when trying to pay for the cleric it will display a "You already have a meal for tonight" making me assume the Kitchen and Infirmary are linked via code somewhere.
- Speaking of the Kitchen there is no point to purchasing the "Healthy Meal" for 2500 since according to the text it provides the same benefits as a balanced meal for 1000.
- Cycling through the girls anywhere other than the "Dorm", "Gym" or "Library" is a challenge with the Main character appearing in place of the girls. I.E. finding my character in prison when she wasn't arrested and having to first click on the "back" arrow to sort of refresh the list then displaying the girls in Jail.

These are just the ones I remember right now. I am about the have another run through the game to catch more but I do understand that a lot of these "bugs" are probably place holders for future content.
I again apologize for any already mentioned bugs since I'm really just in a rush to play some more :P

Keep up the good work!
DustinXXVI
Newly Registered

Postby Sismicious » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:29 am

DustinXXVI > Alright! Thanks for following us ;) The bugs are more a Meismike part, so I'll let him check that and correct it :)
Sismicious

Postby Sismicious » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:46 am

I forgot to post the new NPC I was talking about!
Here she is!

Police_2.jpg
Police_2.jpg (125.16 KiB) Viewed 1832 times

She's the militia chief, and you'll have to deal with her with everything that is prison-related.
Sismicious

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects