- Lust Planet - TEST BUILD 0.72 - August 21, 2015

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: - Lust Planet - (platform-rpg WIP) updated on jan.02.201

Postby VintageBass » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:32 am

supersatanson Wrote:
BinaryHedgehog Wrote:I was thinking towards the PC side...

I'm sorry, but I'm not familiar with the "PC" term, what do you mean? it's not "politically correct", right? :P

I think he means "playable character," as in the one you are controlling.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:36 pm

Yeah, I'm refering to the player's character.
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby supersatanson » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:23 pm

VintageBass Wrote:I think he means "playable character," as in the one you are controlling.

Ah, I see! Well, We're not planning right now to add a different attitude/body language to convey "embarrassment" per se, but maybe there could be dialogue options aiming for that. The most likely way we could integrate that is into facial expressions for the Player. So, to sum things up:
- Embarrassed Body language = Very unlikely
- Embarrassed Dialogue variants = Doable
- Embarrassed face Option = very likely

That doesn't mean there couldn't be other instances where an embarrassed nude player might appear. For example, gallery illustrations could have some images of embarrassed Player, just to name one idea. :)
supersatanson

Postby VintageBass » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:29 pm

supersatanson Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:I think he means "playable character," as in the one you are controlling.

Ah, I see! Well, We're not planning right now to add a different attitude/body language to convey "embarrassment" per se, but maybe there could be dialogue options aiming for that. The most likely way we could integrate that is into facial expressions for the Player. So, to sum things up:
- Embarrassed Dialogue variants = Doable

Yeah give me a shot at that and it'll become more guarantee than just doable.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby supersatanson » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:37 pm

Hey!
after a couple months of forced vacations, I'm finally back and able to continue working on Lust Planet.
I managed to animate a little more of Febbie and "Player Placeholder", to start managing the quirks and parts changes for characters.
It's a little rough around the edges of course, but wanted to show you how it looks.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

anim_sex_2.swf [ 126.77 KiB | Viewed 3961 times ]

Febbie's random button doesn't save changes to other poses yet, but we'll work on it of course.

I added"demo progress" to the first post too, so we can share the completion of the demo graphics and stuff.
supersatanson

Re: - Lust Planet - (platform-rpg WIP) updated on mar.11.201

Postby D00MsDAY333 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:37 am

Really looking forward to this looks like you're making great progress! deff will be following this game keep it up! :D
D00MsDAY333
Newly Registered

Postby FMC » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:05 am

Can't wait to see some example animations of a female PC being fucked. I know you can turn the Penis off, but it looks kinda weird when the Febbie's on top with no penis on the Player. :P

Yeah, I'm a big fan of playing female PC's that get fucked in situations that aren't always consensual or lead to pleasure. >.> Or just bondage works. xD

BTW, I saw the male Sexlian art, and I gotta say, some of those cocks look juicy. ^_^
FMC

Postby supersatanson » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:43 pm

Well, Basic Character animations for demo, 90% done! :D
They are all done in fact, but we need to make some revisions, fix any small detail we find, and get it working for real. But yeah, the basic, minimum animations required for a playable alpha demo are there. Yay!! :D

ImageImageImageImage

of course we need to program these so we don't get penis-less poses where a penis is needed, and I'm not sure about pussy-to-pussy sex. Maybe a strap-on appearing on those cases would solve the thing, but I'd rather have some tribadism too. Maybe it could work with the animation on the 4th gif, the one with the pink fox-tailed Febbie. Just move them a little closer to each other and it might work! :)

Anyway, I hope you like these gifs! Now it's time for backgrounds, objects and Interface :) Don't forget to check the Demo Progress doc if you want to follow development closer, and also follow us on tumblr and reblog if you can, that really helps a lot! :D
And if you really like the idea and have the means, you can support us on Patreon to help us develop faster! Starting at just $1 monthly, also you can get a closer look at all the stuff!
supersatanson

Postby supersatanson » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:54 am

Hey! a small update, here's a small flash test of basic animations. you can change the animations pressing spacebar, and fool around with bodyparts using the A Q W E R keys.
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

anim_sex_4.swf [ 148.26 KiB | Viewed 3010 times ]

Also I need to make a Poll about some color choices for future backgrounds. Should I make a poll on this same topic, or in a new one to discuss just that? I don't know if that's appropriate on the forum.
supersatanson

Postby VintageBass » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:31 am

supersatanson Wrote:Also I need to make a Poll about some color choices for future backgrounds. Should I make a poll on this same topic, or in a new one to discuss just that? I don't know if that's appropriate on the forum.

Stays within this topic! It's actually pretty to set up, really! Should be on the original post, too.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby supersatanson » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:08 am

VintageBass Wrote:Stays within this topic! It's actually pretty to set up, really! Should be on the original post, too.

Ok! there it is, on top of everything :)
You can have a better view at the color palettes here: http://supersatanson.tumblr.com/post/11 ... ust-planet
supersatanson

Re: - Lust Planet - (platform-rpg WIP) updated on mar.29.201

Postby LuftMallow » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:59 am

I saw that this game had some sort of customization involved and I couldn't resist making my own accessories for my personal amusement. They're just quick ideas I came up while messing around. I would say they have little chance of making in the game but my past experiences make me doubt that.

meowthfebbie.jpg
meowthfebbie.jpg (102.77 KiB) Viewed 2983 times
I can't be the only one who sees the resemblance of Febbies to the Pokemon Skitty...
LuftMallow

Postby VintageBass » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:28 pm

Well I made my vote, looks good!

LuftMallow Wrote:I saw that this game had some sort of customization involved and I couldn't resist making my own accessories for my personal amusement. They're just quick ideas I came up while messing around. I would say they have little chance of making in the game but my past experiences make me doubt that.

meowthfebbie.jpg
I can't be the only one who sees the resemblance of Febbies to the Pokemon Skitty...

Now that I look at it... yeah, she does look like a Skitty... well, more Meowth in the face in that picture, but yeah.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby supersatanson » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:22 am

LuftMallow Wrote:I saw that this game had some sort of customization involved and I couldn't resist making my own accessories for my personal amusement. They're just quick ideas I came up while messing around. I would say they have little chance of making in the game but my past experiences make me doubt that.

meowthfebbie.jpg

hahahaha WOW! that's fucking awesome!! :D I'll be sure to include some of those customs sometime, once we get the main structure under control (still tweaking it for engine optimization).

And thanks a lot for the votes on the colors!!! it helped me a lot :)

By the way! we have some music getting worked on for the game, here's a sneak peek at the first test!:
https://soundcloud.com/loulou-vz/satelite-espacial
Maybe not for the first area or main theme, but I think it's going the right way! :D
supersatanson

Postby supersatanson » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:36 pm

Guys! thanks for your feedback on the color palettes! I'll go for these colors as base.

ImageImageImageImage

In the meantime, we're working on the engine, finally! There's a couple weeks before having a playable demo, but we're going steady on movement and platforming :)
For now, a development screenshot just for reference, devoid of graphics for now.

2015.04.08_166.png
2015.04.08_166.png (15.4 KiB) Viewed 2395 times

Thanks for the support! :D More news soon ;)
supersatanson

Re: - Lust Planet - (platform-rpg WIP) updated on apr.09.201

Postby cryosabre » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:06 pm

not gona lie, the sort of pseudo-demo at the top letting you see different variations of potential characters you will be facing (and i'm assuming be able to create with the blue guy/girl/both) has me really excited for this game! ill definatley be letting others know about this, clearly alot of efforts went into it!
cryosabre

Postby BitterBase » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:02 am

Really lovin the alien concepts you have so far!! Especially with the ram princess with a booty, she's so cute~!
BitterBase
Newly Registered

Postby BitterBase » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:17 am

Also couldn't help myself and drew a few quick sketches of your princess! (Sorry the anatomy is off dskjsd)
sheep princess doodles.png

Can't wait to see more of the game again it looks great!
BitterBase
Newly Registered

Postby supersatanson » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:18 pm

cryosabre Wrote:not gona lie, the sort of pseudo-demo at the top letting you see different variations of potential characters you will be facing (and i'm assuming be able to create with the blue guy/girl/both) has me really excited for this game! ill definatley be letting others know about this, clearly alot of efforts went into it!

Thanks a million!! :D So far we only have that character planned and animated for the demo (which is going great, by the way!), but the idea is to have lots more "Sexliens" to populate the game.
Also, spreading the word about Lust Planet is very much appreciated! If you have a blog or tumblr or anything, send us your link! :) thanks once again!!! :D :D :D

BitterBase Wrote:Also couldn't help myself and drew a few quick sketches of your princess! (Sorry the anatomy is off dskjsd)

sheep princess doodles.png

Can't wait to see more of the game again it looks great!

HOLY SHIT IS THAT THE FIRST LUST PLANET FANART? I'M GOING TO DIE
gimme some time to process this ♥_♥
supersatanson

Postby 7aman » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:28 pm

I'm sooo looking forward to this! I'm fucking in love with the Rollse and Hoodsy races, best of luck on your project because I'm gonna play the fuck out of it when it's out! :D <3
7aman

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects