- Lust Planet - TEST BUILD 0.72 - August 21, 2015

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: - Lust Planet - (platform-rpg WIP) updated on apr.09.201

Postby supersatanson » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:40 am

7aman Wrote:I'm sooo looking forward to this! I'm fucking in love with the Rollse and Hoodsy races, best of luck on your project because I'm gonna play the fuck out of it when it's out! :D <3

Thanks a lot for the enthusiasm!!! :D it's exciting, and I gotta say the engine for the demo is working pretty nicely so far!! We just have the character customization + movement around a stage with some simple platforms, but it's working nicely! as soon as we have at least a dummy objective (like, "get to this flag to end the stage"), we will upload and show the engine flash :)

THANKS A MILLION for the support and good spirits! :D
supersatanson

Postby 7aman » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:37 am

supersatanson Wrote:
7aman Wrote:I'm sooo looking forward to this! I'm fucking in love with the Rollse and Hoodsy races, best of luck on your project because I'm gonna play the fuck out of it when it's out! :D <3

Thanks a lot for the enthusiasm!!! :D it's exciting, and I gotta say the engine for the demo is working pretty nicely so far!! We just have the character customization + movement around a stage with some simple platforms, but it's working nicely! as soon as we have at least a dummy objective (like, "get to this flag to end the stage"), we will upload and show the engine flash :)

THANKS A MILLION for the support and good spirits! :D

Haha now I'm happy that I made you happy, again I can't wait to see what you do here. Tell me, what kind of help do you need with the project? I'm not really a whiz at much but maybe there's something I can contribute to. :)
7aman

Postby supersatanson » Mon May 11, 2015 6:25 am

Hey! how are you guys doing?
We have had a hiatus this month (too much job-related issues for me at least), but we're still working, advancing slowly!
Well, work so far has been mostly code, so there’s not many visually appealing updates yet. The basic engine is developing nicely though, we have basic platforming, jumping, attacking and simple sex interaction, along with some falling platforms and lifts, as a platformer should have :D
Also basic Sexlien spawning (with random features) and a very simple AI (just walk around).
Player character has customization options working, and now we could add more options to the existing parts, but we want to have a more complete structure before adding more graphical stuff!

Well, that’s what I can tell you so far. We had that obnoxious hiatus, but we should be back on track soon!

Anyway, any question is welcome and I’ll be happy to answer them! :)
2015.05.11_202.png
2015.05.11_202.png (17.14 KiB) Viewed 1620 times
supersatanson

Postby supersatanson » Wed May 13, 2015 7:09 am

A little update! starting some of the in-game graphics for the HUD and other stuff.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

2015.05.13_204.png
2015.05.13_204.png (54.88 KiB) Viewed 1427 times
supersatanson

Postby Pram » Wed May 13, 2015 1:07 pm

Ooh, this project looks nice. You've definitely got the cutesy style pulled off well, right down to the hud. Plus with the nice customization, there's something for everyone. Looking forward to this, keep up the good work!
Pram

Postby supersatanson » Thu May 14, 2015 5:40 pm

thanks a lot!
and yeah, now that you mention it, I might have gone a bit overboard with the overly cute. It looks nice inside the game, but I don't know if someone would be put off by that :O

2015.05.14_209.png
2015.05.14_209.png (20.32 KiB) Viewed 1357 times

2015.05.14_210.png
2015.05.14_210.png (27.97 KiB) Viewed 1357 times
supersatanson

Re: - Lust Planet - (platform-rpg WIP) updated on May.14.201

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Thu May 14, 2015 7:03 pm

I happen to find cute very sexy. A cute embarrassed nude really makes my day. (Not asking to add that, just saying)
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby Biles » Thu May 14, 2015 7:35 pm

I wonder if at some point the player's character might be able to have a range of hairstyle to choose from.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby VintageBass » Thu May 14, 2015 7:45 pm

Biles Wrote:I wonder if at some point the player's character might be able to have a range of hairstyle to choose from.

And first thing that comes to my mind is the 80s... I'm not even remotely sure why.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby supersatanson » Thu May 14, 2015 9:51 pm

Biles Wrote:I wonder if at some point the player's character might be able to have a range of hairstyle to choose from.

VintageBass Wrote:And first thing that comes to my mind is the 80s... I'm not even remotely sure why.

haha hair is sure to appear at some point xD sorry about that, we haven't had time to focus on all the custom parts yet; but faces and hair are coming.
Speaking of that, which kinds of faces / hair would you like to see? I might need to do some tests on this particular art style, since it's very simplified and stuff.

Also, 80's are the best!
7aman Wrote: Tell me, what kind of help do you need with the project? I'm not really a whiz at much but maybe there's something I can contribute to. :)

Thanks for the offer! I'm happy you feel so enthusiastic, but for now we got all bases covered and things are going smoothly :) Thanks a lot again!

BinaryHedgehog Wrote:I happen to find cute very sexy. A cute embarrassed nude really makes my day. (Not asking to add that, just saying)

hahaha perfect then! :D
supersatanson

Postby Biles » Thu May 14, 2015 10:24 pm

Well if 80's come to mind, I imagine this type of hairstyle:
Sample 1
Sample 2
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby VintageBass » Thu May 14, 2015 10:34 pm

With this said, it seems like we're possibly going to have a ton of fun playing just with the custom character creator than the actual game itself. Should be neat once the other features get added in!
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby supersatanson » Sat May 16, 2015 1:24 am

VintageBass Wrote:With this said, it seems like we're possibly going to have a ton of fun playing just with the custom character creator than the actual game itself. Should be neat once the other features get added in!

Hahaha that'd be pretty cool, although the best would be having fun with every part of the game!!! :D
At least I'm having fun making it, so I hope we all enjoy it once the beta demo is out :P

Screenshot with the latest stuff:
- Eromone fill bar (fits 100 ero)
- Eromone collectibles (pictured: $10)
- Falling platforms (weird alien plants)
- Background vines (they look nice!)

2015.05.15_217.png
2015.05.15_217.png (106.8 KiB) Viewed 1301 times
supersatanson

Re: - Lust Planet - (platform-rpg WIP) updated on May.15.201

Postby D00MsDAY333 » Sat May 16, 2015 11:03 pm

How much longer till the beta demo any whom? Just curios no rush :) great work so far kudos to your development!
D00MsDAY333
Newly Registered

Postby supersatanson » Sat May 16, 2015 11:44 pm

D00MsDAY333 Wrote:How much longer till the beta demo any whom? Just curios no rush :) great work so far kudos to your development!

Thank you! :)
This week I got lucky and had tons of free time, and the game advanced at a rapid rate!
If I get 2 or 3 weeks like that, I'd say I can start beta-testing something. Unfortunately, these free-weeks rarely happen. :(

Considering that my time has been totally irregular, I'd say chances are we have something to show on 3 weeks / 1.5 months from now.

Anyway, when we get a somewhat usable file, we'll do our first test run for Patreon supporters. then there's gonna be a couple days to patch bugs reported by them, and then we'll get a demo for for both patreon and you guys (LoK forum) :D after that we'll patch bugs again, and then we can release an official beta demo for the rest of internet :)
At least that's the plan!
supersatanson

Postby supersatanson » Sun May 17, 2015 6:25 am

hahaha oh shit what is going on!!!!??

2015.05.17_218.png
2015.05.17_218.png (161.04 KiB) Viewed 1254 times

:mrgreen: :lol: that's what happens when the graphics guy tries to write code XD
supersatanson

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Sun May 17, 2015 6:33 am

Um.... wow.
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby VintageBass » Sun May 17, 2015 1:51 pm

... Well that's an easy way to earn fast money!
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Sun May 17, 2015 11:56 pm

VintageBass Wrote:... Well that's an easy way to earn fast money!

Well it is kind of funny in the rich man's world.
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby supersatanson » Mon May 18, 2015 2:18 am

Hey! just a little comment, now we might be able to easily spawn female AND male variants of the same Sexlien species, which is pretty fun at least for me XD
We'll see about how to toggle genital types, as a couple people really wanted that option. For now, the way I'd like things to go is: if you don't want to "Interact" with a male, a female, or a futa sexlien, you can just stun them and pass by! ;)

also, Finally making face and hair for Player!!
80's hair is gonna be included of course :D

2015.05.17_221.png
2015.05.17_221.png (14.85 KiB) Viewed 1218 times

I'm laughing my ass off btw
supersatanson

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects