Legend of Krystal v0.31: CORE: A.Y.A. engine

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Legend of Krystal - version "T" - 0.3

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:03 pm

I believe for the setting for the evil spirit that the environment should be more open. You could do this by removing the walls on either side and making it darker with smaller runes in the background so it looks like the chamber is immense. As for the quest, like you added she would go in and clean the floors. You could add some conversation scene where she feels strange about the room ahead. She can either walk into the room alone or go back to the priestess and tell her. If she goes alone then she's captured by the spirit and has the option to either call for help or submit.
whatdontlookaatme

Postby Biles » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:20 pm

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:
Biles Wrote:I'm curious, is that a window or just a corridor leading to the outside? BTW, if you wanna give the interior a more authentic ruin look, you can try giving some of the masonry blocks some curves to them so they look like they've been worn down over the ages.

It is
corridor leading to the outside
;)

Then in that case, you may wanna improve the perspective lines on your design so that it's consistent throughout.

you can try giving some of the masonry blocks some curves to them so they look like they've been worn down over the ages.
Ammm - little do not understand you can you help me with little example ? :mrgreen:
[/quote]
Well, right now the stone blocks and various architectural elements have straight lines that are too straight and perfect.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:07 pm

Biles Wrote:
OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:
Biles Wrote:I'm curious, is that a window or just a corridor leading to the outside? BTW, if you wanna give the interior a more authentic ruin look, you can try giving some of the masonry blocks some curves to them so they look like they've been worn down over the ages.

It is
corridor leading to the outside
;)

Then in that case, you may wanna improve the perspective lines on your design so that it's consistent throughout.

you can try giving some of the masonry blocks some curves to them so they look like they've been worn down over the ages.
Ammm - little do not understand you can you help me with little example ? :mrgreen:

Well, right now the stone blocks and various architectural elements have straight lines that are too straight and perfect.[/quote]

Understand you now thank you. I will try to fix it ;)

By the way do this room looks evel enough (for evil spirit) or remake it ?
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:10 pm

That looks great! It would add to the atmosphere if you could somehow make it a bit darker, like the torch light barely lights up the room.
whatdontlookaatme

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:29 pm

Change textures for lines - now it looks not that straight like it was ? Is it better then it was or some of i should not change some of the lines ? If so what blocks should i make more straight and what to make like it is now ?

It will be like that when i start program it - now just a picture for show.
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Residentlover2 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:15 pm

Can you give me please more in detail how it have to look like ? ;) May be i will get some idea how to make it ;)

I dont have a good english.
Do you know sim date games?, well my idea is to make that but obviusly more simple, they talk about somethin and then they fuck depending on your responses... I really dont have a good Idea rigth now, but Ill try to think on something >.<
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby Train1305 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:31 pm

love the progress made in this game, just a thing I want to ask, can u add a run feature in the game.like press shift (or something) along with the arrows will increase Krystal movement speed. Also the zoom feature during sex scene is awesome.
Train1305

Postby Footman99999 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:36 pm

Gangbang scene hasnt been implemented yet? :(
Footman99999

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:29 pm

Residentlover2 - may be you have link for some flash game like example where it is done ? Then i will try to create the same system for some game interactions :mrgreen:

Footman99999 Wrote:Gangbang scene hasnt been implemented yet? :(

It will be but later ;)

Train1305 Wrote:love the progress made in this game, just a thing I want to ask, can u add a run feature in the game.like press shift (or something) along with the arrows will increase Krystal movement speed. Also the zoom feature during sex scene is awesome.

Thank you ;)
Yes i plan run button (may be even to press some button and Krystal will automatically run like i made in samus platformer some time ago) - or may be the shift + button to run - but i will need little remake the algoritms and need animation of running Krystal. So it will take some time but i hope this or next week i will make it.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Find very big BUG in game. I will need some time to remove it - so if some thing will not work for now say me about it please !!!
The bug is in one of components (body - that i write to massive and check collisions with it), it writes multiple times and strange bug appears. Now i remove that code and write to massive AlgoritmObject=MovieAlgoritm - and then check position of body element like MovieAlgoritm.parent.body :twisted: So i hope it only writes one time to massive.

So if some old elements that were working - does not work say it ! I will need some time to fix all bugs that is connected to this element change.
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Residentlover2 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:27 pm

Residentlover2 - may be you have link for some flash game like example where it is done ? Then i will try to create the same system for some game interactions :mrgreen:

ok mm lets see ...
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/375926
here u have LOZ (legend of zelda) dating sim (is hentai too) hope it helps ;)
Residentlover2

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:32 am

Residentlover2 Wrote:

ok mm lets see ...
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/375926
here u have LOZ (legend of zelda) dating sim (is hentai too) hope it helps ;)

Can not understand how to answer correct in this game and what to do :? :shock: No body wants to fuck with me :lol: Is there any simpler examples ? I newer understand what to do in the games like this :oops: :lol:
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby HarleyLocal605 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:50 am

Like the new additions!
HarleyLocal605

Postby Biles » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:19 pm

I've played around with the latest version and it's looking nice so far. BTW, how does Krystal get cleaned? Cause the spring is no longer there. Also, I think she might have had too much starch in her loincloth and it's evident when she squats or crawls.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:20 pm

HarleyLocal605

;) :mrgreen: Thank you :mrgreen:

Biles Wrote:I've played around with the latest version and it's looking nice so far. BTW, how does Krystal get cleaned? Cause the spring is no longer there. Also, I think she might have had too much starch in her loincloth and it's evident when she squats or crawls.

Thank you ;)

One of the way to become clean is to use pitcher with water in the kitchen (Take it and press U) - it only cleans a little mess :mrgreen: (It was made like a little joke so do not think about it to serious i need to test cleaning algoritm so make it with pitcher and like the idea so it is in game :oops: :lol: ) For now i did not make washing animation yet - there will be location for Krystal to wash. (Like for example underground floor of the first house).

Yes you are right when she crawls the armor looks a little strange. I will need to create new body part for it. So to fix it will take some time. But i soon plan to make it.

--- --- --- --- ---

Krystal move to slow - so for testing and better game play I add run animation (fast made) and run option (Shift + arrows).

May be i will change current run animation on another - i do not like how it looks like for now :cry: :oops:
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby BlueVixen » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:47 pm

Sorry for not being on for a few, been a tad bit busy with work and such. I'm glad to see the game is coming along swimmingly! What else is needed?
BlueVixen

Postby Residentlover2 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:22 am

Some girls will like u depending on ur stats, for example more strength means more atraction with zelda (is an example I dont remember this game too good but it was the best example could get lol), so you need to get more stats to fuck a girl... also you need to answer "correctly " to what they said thats the part Im sayin that u could add to the game, make it less "explicit" ;)
Residentlover2

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:50 am

Hello ;) Changed some dialogs in new version and understand that i have not got Sharpclaw General :lol: :mrgreen:

So now i making him - now first version is this one but i little do not like his head, so i will change it. Making his model will take some time :cry: :oops:
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby dark441 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:45 am

Great update,and i find a little bug

http://oi59.tinypic.com/b3rls4.jpg

when its a bug cant wash this black things from krystals hot body

sry for bad english great game^^
dark441

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:13 am

dark441 Wrote:Great update,and i find a little bug

http://oi59.tinypic.com/b3rls4.jpg

when its a bug cant wash this black things from krystals hot body

sry for bad english great game^^

Thank you i will fix it ;)

By the way - what to do with General Sharpclaw - what version do you like more ? I try to make more versions may be but i am not good in drawing on PC so i will understand if you will not like them :lol:

If you have good head of General Sharpclaw - just say i will turn it to vectors ;)
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby dark441 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:49 am

i like it^^ hope krystal have hard fun with him and deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep^^ xD

And the version in the lower pic the right one is the best for me^^
dark441

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects