Collars Rebirth

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Collars v1.2 7/01

Postby CloudRipper » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:54 pm

Actually, forget the alchemy. Be with the adventurers guild and go into the woods and beat up that succubus a bunch of times and get tons of money! Beating her gives about 9k each time
CloudRipper

Postby dynamite » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:37 am

CloudRipper Wrote:
Darthan Wrote:
dynamite Wrote:This game looks like so much fun i wish i could download it but every time i go to the download link it just says starting the entire time and won't download

What browser are you using to download? It is suggested that you use Chrome when downloading from Mega (since Mega's creator designed it for Chrome), but Firefox works as well (you may need to install the add-on for it to work). Mega is also kinda weird sometimes, I used to not be able to download anything from there but now I can, not really sure what the problem was but it works now.

Really? Ive used IE whenever downloading and it always works perfectly fine.

I found out the problem turns out i was unlucky enough to try and download it when mega's server was down woops XD finally got it though Great game btw cant wait to see more
dynamite

Postby VladimirDrago » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:13 am

CloudRipper Wrote:Actually, forget the alchemy. Be with the adventurers guild and go into the woods and beat up that succubus a bunch of times and get tons of money! Beating her gives about 9k each time

Thanks for letting us know that!
I'll be sure to make it so She gets much harder after each defeat :D
Proud Co-Creator of Collars
VladimirDrago

Postby VladimirDrago » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:17 am

Oh yeah, Neko had to make an unplanned move. So she hasn't had the chance to read all of that you guys have been posting. She will be back VERY soon though, so don't worry!
Last edited by VladimirDrago on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Co-Creator of Collars
VladimirDrago

Postby Darthan » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:38 am

CloudRipper Wrote:Actually, forget the alchemy. Be with the adventurers guild and go into the woods and beat up that succubus a bunch of times and get tons of money! Beating her gives about 9k each time

I think I will stick with my method. $12870 a pop and I can start doing it right off the bat. It is always so much fun having the highest obtainable position available at the hospital before I actually work a single day. Not that I need the money anyway.

VladimirDrago Wrote:Oh yeah, Neko had to make an unplanned move to Florida. So she hasn't had the chance to read all of that you guys have been posting. She will be back VERY soon though, so don't worry!

Noticed that she said something about having to move on the blog. Can't wait till she gets setup and returns.
Darthan

Postby Nekomatic » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:22 pm

Yeah, I am still unpacking and getting everything stable for now. As it is, I have made slight progress on updates since moving, but they may be a little slower to release for now.
Trying to focus more on npc dates and dialogue at the moment. If I can finish 4 levels for each npc, I might add a few more in the future.
Nekomatic

Postby Nekomatic » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:50 pm

The scene currently being worked on is one with 3 options, so it is probably one of the biggest so far. It is a Miko one, and the options will envolve bondage teasing, a whip, and (if any in your items) semen play.

And yes, this is the unfinished tea date.

Just dropping in with information about development and to avoid assumptions that I am dead. Also, the whip is now a buyable weapon and will be needed for the scene. You will also soon be able to get one from Vladimir.
Nekomatic

Postby Anon21 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:54 pm

You can get into the forest? Wow. I must be the lose-iest explorer ever.
Anon21

Postby konamicode13 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:28 pm

Nekomatic Wrote:Saturday, August 2, 2014

I have been situated and am still making progress to the game. So far, 3 new sex scenes have been added. I want to make sure there is a bigger level of progress between the last update and the future one, so I will put one up once it has enough new content inside. Sorry for the late response, just know that I am still alive and up!

Blog update, posted here for all to see!
konamicode13

Postby Nekomatic » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:35 pm

Repost for those who don't follow the blogger page. Looking for some opinions on my ideas, since I don't know how to make a poll for this.

Idea 1- I have made futanari and breast changes accessible [cheats only for now].
But I was thinking, since the changes are....kind of unimpressive, that I would change the way they work.

*Example: The first use of the boob enhancer changes a B cup to a C. *
Currently: After C, you can't enhance the size anymore.
Planned Idea: After C, you can use the enhancer again for a D cup, and one final time to get E cups. [For futanari, you would start out with a small cock, then double dose for a fairly large one, and finally an ungodly huge cock...]

Idea 2 - After npc birth, keep a specified number of children, or keep none?
Nekomatic

Postby xeragoth » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:39 pm

how about having the option to shrink them too to A and then flat
xeragoth

Postby Nekomatic » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:34 am

Sounds good.
There will be a potion/pill/item that you can take to enlarge them, and one to shrink them.
It would follow the same concept as either the 1-use plan or 1-3 use plan.

Might put up a screenshot of an example range later.
Nekomatic

Postby konamicode13 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:06 am

Personally, I'll be avoiding the pregnancy options so I shouldn't chime in about that. I do like the idea of changing the characters to fit my preferences, though. Screenshots would be nice, because as much as I like Peach's Untold Tale, the default upper limit in that game is a little absurd.
konamicode13

Postby CloudRipper » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:11 pm

I like the idea of being able to change the things about them like growing their breasts, shrinking them or even giving some a cock. Though wouldn't that also mean youd have to change around the dialogues since variables would be changed?
CloudRipper

Postby Nekomatic » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:25 pm

I will have to make alternate dialogue paths, yes. But this mainly goes for H scenes or dialogue concerning certain topics.

I have yet to make a sketch out for the futa parts, but here is my plan for Elle's bust range.
Expect similar ranges for the other females.
The blue arrow follows reduction potion use, red for enlargement use.

Adding the system for this feature in sooner will actually be better, as I can pack it up with the new dialogue additions simutaneously instead of backtracking old entries and adding them in.
Attachments
sizes.png
Nekomatic

Postby CloudRipper » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:52 am

Nekomatic Wrote:I will have to make alternate dialogue paths, yes. But this mainly goes for H scenes or dialogue concerning certain topics.

I have yet to make a sketch out for the futa parts, but here is my plan for Elle's bust range.
Expect similar ranges for the other females.
The blue arrow follows reduction potion use, red for enlargement use.

Adding the system for this feature in sooner will actually be better, as I can pack it up with the new dialogue additions simutaneously instead of backtracking old entries and adding them in.

It looks really good to me. And for each gal the default size would be at different points too
CloudRipper

Postby Nekomatic » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:07 pm

Nekomatic

Re: Collars v1.3 8/17

Postby konamicode13 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:44 am

Hospital orgies destroy your hygiene? Then why even have them? >:(
konamicode13

Postby rpgfan650 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:55 pm

I just started playing this game. There is one question I have to ask. Why is the adventure guild a pain in the ass? I can only get there by using the pager. Then I die going through the forest trying to find my way home. I still have not found another way to and from the guild.

The only other thing is the skill requirements for promotion which I believe is still being developed. Since the guild was giving me problems I restarted the game and selected the company. The only thing that stopped me from becoming a executive was learning the THREATEN skill. (Hoping it's learned in the company and not the guild)

Overall I like this game and hoping for its bright future.
rpgfan650

Postby Nekomatic » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:13 pm

konamicode13 Wrote:Hospital orgies destroy your hygiene? Then why even have them? >:(

Its only the heavy bukkake one, and that depletes hygiene for obvious reasons. The ones before it should not affect hygiene.
Nekomatic

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects