Collars Rebirth

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Collars v1.3 8/17

Postby rpgfan650 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:38 pm

I ran into something strange today. I started a new game, first job, the adventure guild, spent the whole week training in the house. Quit the job, and selected the hospital. I lost my reputation and attractiveness. Is this suppose to happen? I don't know why they increased in the first place?
rpgfan650

Postby Nekomatic » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:39 pm

rpgfan650 Wrote:I ran into something strange today. I started a new game, first job, the adventure guild, spent the whole week training in the house. Quit the job, and selected the hospital. I lost my reputation and attractiveness. Is this suppose to happen? I don't know why they increased in the first place?

No, its a bug that i will look in to later.

Also to answer your first post, the spire woods wont get you home, stick to the house crystal in your inventory for now. [May have to make that more obvious....] I am still considering how i want the transportation to the guild to go down, maybe add something to activate in town similar to the corp? And threaten should be learned from one of the demons when you need it...
Nekomatic

Postby rpgfan650 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:32 pm

Nekomatic Wrote:
rpgfan650 Wrote:I ran into something strange today. I started a new game, first job, the adventure guild, spent the whole week training in the house. Quit the job, and selected the hospital. I lost my reputation and attractiveness. Is this suppose to happen? I don't know why they increased in the first place?

No, its a bug that i will look in to later.

Also to answer your first post, the spire woods wont get you home, stick to the house crystal in your inventory for now. [May have to make that more obvious....] I am still considering how i want the transportation to the guild to go down, maybe add something to activate in town similar to the corp? And threaten should be learned from one of the demons when you need it...

If you want to make it more obvious for some one like me, move the pager to the key items with the house crystal. Maybe, commenting in the "location of the job" it requires the use of these items.

Sorry about my negative comments in the first post, and thank you for help. Hopefully you will not be encountering my stupidity again.
rpgfan650

Postby Nekomatic » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:09 am

rpgfan650 Wrote:
If you want to make it more obvious for some one like me, move the pager to the key items with the house crystal. Maybe, commenting in the "location of the job" it requires the use of these items. Ill edit the properties of the pagers to be a little more useful.

Sorry about my negative comments in the first post, and thank you for help. Hopefully you will not be encountering my stupidity again.

I didn't consider anything there negative or offensive. No worries. I think I will change up the beginner text to mention the house crystal, pagers and body tracker, among other things, also add some tutorial book entries.
Nekomatic

Postby rpgfan650 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:51 pm

This will be a little stupid, since I curious about how the starting gear got named. I suspect there in no reason behind the naming process,
Basic Tee and Denim Jeans provide +10 intelligence each.
Basic Bra and Skull panties provide +10 strength each.
My order oriented mind thinks this way:Basic Tee and Basic Jeans, then Skull Bra and Skull panties

Also, Is it possible for the gear to provided percentages instead of a flat rate? If yes, would the four items providing bonuses to Intelligence, strength and charisma at 10 percent with no stamina loss be more beneficial while waiting to earn the money for those 100 plus items.

Edit.
Do you think gear requirements should be added to the promotion requirements?
Here's an example for the hospital
Paramedic to Nurse add medical gloves
Nurse to Intern add nurse cap
Intern to resident add nurse/white shoes
Resident to add lab coat.
rpgfan650

Postby ms92 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:53 pm

How high must your charisma be to interact with Ella? Also other than the succubus underwear what methods are there for increasing your charisma value?
ms92
Newly Registered

Postby musical74 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:16 pm

Going to the bath house doesn't seem to do anything if by yourself. I would have figured it would have increased hygiene somewhat (or it did and I just didn't pay attention)

Found the SECRET LAB!...too bad I can't find it again, does it change around?

Fighting the graveyard monsters doesn't give a whole lot, nor does the initial pay-per-day. Is there a way to get a lot of money soon? (I'm still figuring stuff out regarding it, so there may be something I just haven't found out)

What's with the octopus that just says +8?
musical74

Postby Darthan » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:42 am

musical74 Wrote:Found the SECRET LAB!...too bad I can't find it again, does it change around?

Nope, it stays in one place.

musical74 Wrote:Fighting the graveyard monsters doesn't give a whole lot, nor does the initial pay-per-day. Is there a way to get a lot of money soon? (I'm still figuring stuff out regarding it, so there may be something I just haven't found out)

I have found alchemy to be quite profitable. Having loads of money, the highest available paying job at the hospital, every recipe and skill book, and every purchasable piece of clothing on the first day without ever going to work is such a fun thing. :lol:
Darthan

Postby musical74 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:39 am

You'll have to explain the ins and outs of alchemy then, because otherwise it's a slow process to get money! (send me a PM if you want)

Regarding Elle: how much charisma does she want before she will talk to you?! 150 and she's still *nope, not going to talk to you* but quite willing to talk in the back room. Also, in the back room she's *normal* but everywhere else she's *pregnant*, is she supposed to be pregnant or not? Also it seems that the final initiation loops, MC was accepted as senior member, then went through the *final initiation* again.

I do love this, it's just taking me awhile to figure things out :)
musical74

Postby rpgfan650 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:32 am

musical74 Wrote:I do love this, it's just taking me awhile to figure things out :)

Same here. I only been playing off an on for a few days. I'm still having problems with finding those high level promotion skill requirements. I did find something odd about the Adventure Guild. Intelligence is more important than strength. I wonder if this is a bug.
rpgfan650

Postby Darthan » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:09 am

musical74 Wrote:Regarding Elle: how much charisma does she want before she will talk to you?! 150 and she's still *nope, not going to talk to you* but quite willing to talk in the back room. Also, in the back room she's *normal* but everywhere else she's *pregnant*, is she supposed to be pregnant or not? Also it seems that the final initiation loops, MC was accepted as senior member, then went through the *final initiation* again.

Which level is your relationship with Elle? For the first level you only need around 75 charisma for to talk to you.

The pregnant thing is something wrong. She should only show as being pregnant if you managed to get her pregnant. She should not show as pregnant otherwise.

As far as alchemy goes, if you know what you are doing you can make money pretty quickly. If you still can't figure it out let me know, I stumbled on it while trying to figure out alchemy.
Darthan

Postby rpgfan650 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:35 pm

I hope, I'm not butting in your discussion but how does the medical alchemy work? I only found one recipe at L19-Strong Tea and no more recipes involving those ingredients.

Also, I have been searching for the password for the room in the basement, can that be found in the game? It seemed odd that I could do a scene with Miko in that room without having the password.
rpgfan650

Postby musical74 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:22 pm

Something must be glitched then, because my charisma is like 250 and she still refuses to talk to me, my relationship with her stays at zero. Could be it that it's attractiveness that needs to be raised and not charisma (or both needs to be at 75)? If that's the case, I know what I need to do. Have the same problem with rpgfan, no idea what to do with the alchemy, or what the password is...

Barring that, it's funny how Miko goes from *can't stand you* to *maybe, but I still dislike you...sort of* to *OK OK I'll admit to liking you*. She seems to be the most hostile at first (Silver's more *meh* than actively disliking you) but her *warming up* steps are funny!
musical74

Postby rpgfan650 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:58 pm

Here are my experiences with Elle.

Have to be hospital worker. Could not find another way into that medical room.
My charisma was at 119 when she final talked to me.
I believe a certain job level or intelligence is required. Like intern or resident.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

After she talks to you. Save 2000 worth of money,
Choose hang out, go to the sex floor and use her discount. You should be able to buy all the books, and some other items.

I hoped this helped.
rpgfan650

Postby Darthan » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:23 am

rpgfan650 Wrote:I hope, I'm not butting in your discussion but how does the medical alchemy work? I only found one recipe at L19-Strong Tea and no more recipes involving those ingredients.

You can buy recipe books at the library. You will need to buy these to be able to even start doing alchemy since that is the only way that you can learn lvl 1 recipes.

musical74 Wrote:Something must be glitched then, because my charisma is like 250 and she still refuses to talk to me, my relationship with her stays at zero. Could be it that it's attractiveness that needs to be raised and not charisma (or both needs to be at 75)? If that's the case, I know what I need to do. Have the same problem with rpgfan, no idea what to do with the alchemy, or what the password is...

What is the message she is giving you when you try talking to her? I looked it up and it is 75 charisma, unless something got changed in the new version.

rpgfan650 Wrote:Here are my experiences with Elle.

Have to be hospital worker. Could not find another way into that medical room.
My charisma was at 119 when she final talked to me.
I believe a certain job level or intelligence is required. Like intern or resident.

You are right that you have to be working at the hospital in order to talk to Elle since that is the only way to get into that room, but your intelligence and job lvl have nothing to do with whether she will talk to you or not, at least not for the first lvl of your relationship.
Darthan

Postby musical74 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:31 am

@Darthan

Charisma is at 228 right now, and when I try to talk to her it says *Looks like she is too embarrassed to be caught at work talking to somebody like you. Build up your charisma first.* She's also preggers when she's not supposed to be. HOWEVER, she's quite willing to talk to me after work for the sex stuff...

Charisma at 409, she STILL didn't want to talk to me. HOWEVER, once I got attractiveness up to 75 she wanted to talk to me. Is it meant to be attractiveness AND charisma that both need to be at 75 before she wants to talk to you? Once I had attractiveness over 75 she wanted to talk. If you need both, that's fine, I was just going *how much do I need here?!* before trying to get attractiveness up. If it's attractiveness and NOT charisma that needs to be at 75 to chat Elle up, need to know that too.
musical74

Postby Darthan » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:58 am

musical74 Wrote:Charisma is at 228 right now, and when I try to talk to her it says *Looks like she is too embarrassed to be caught at work talking to somebody like you. Build up your charisma first.* She's also preggers when she's not supposed to be. HOWEVER, she's quite willing to talk to me after work for the sex stuff...

Charisma at 409, she STILL didn't want to talk to me. HOWEVER, once I got attractiveness up to 75 she wanted to talk to me. Is it meant to be attractiveness AND charisma that both need to be at 75 before she wants to talk to you? Once I had attractiveness over 75 she wanted to talk. If you need both, that's fine, I was just going *how much do I need here?!* before trying to get attractiveness up. If it's attractiveness and NOT charisma that needs to be at 75 to chat Elle up, need to know that too.

If this is the first time you are trying to talk to Elle then something is seriously wrong with your game and you may want to try redownloading it. I just played the new version and Elle talks to me fine with 116 charisma and 72 attractiveness. Attractiveness has nothing to do with whether Elle will talk to you at first. Once you reach higher relationship levels the stats that you need to have raised change but in the beginning only charisma matters.
Darthan

Postby rpgfan650 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:53 pm

@Darthan

Alchemy

I consider the first three books and the stuff to make those recipes as one type of alchemy.

What I consider to be other alchemy (I used the word medical alchemy but sex alchemy seems more appropriate) is the stuff collected in spire woods and/or bought from the pharmacy or the company. The only recipe I found with some of those ingredients is the one in Mkos room. I have found no other recipes that use those ingredients. That was my main question about alchemy, the recipes not found in those three books. I was too vague with that question in the earlier post.

I suspect the recipes for Medical 1,2,and 3, will be coming in later version of the game.

Btw, The password for the room in the basement, Does it exist somewhere in the game? If yes, how about a hint.
rpgfan650

Postby Darthan » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:30 pm

rpgfan650 Wrote:What I consider to be other alchemy (I used the word medical alchemy but sex alchemy seems more appropriate) is the stuff collected in spire woods and/or bought from the pharmacy or the company. The only recipe I found with some of those ingredients is the one in Mkos room. I have found no other recipes that use those ingredients. That was my main question about alchemy, the recipes not found in those three books. I was too vague with that question in the earlier post.

Other than the recipes from the books I believe that the one in Miko's room is the only other recipe right now. I haven't found any other ones at least.

rpgfan650 Wrote:Btw, The password for the room in the basement, Does it exist somewhere in the game? If yes, how about a hint.

I have not found it anywhere in-game but Neko would be better to answer if it is somewhere in the game. I found it by cheating (looking at the game code), and can't really think of a way to give you a hint without outright giving it away.
Darthan

Postby rpgfan650 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:54 pm

Darthan Wrote:I have not found it anywhere in-game but Neko would be better to answer if it is somewhere in the game. I found it by cheating (looking at the game code), and can't really think of a way to give you a hint without outright giving it away.

I wait for Neko response. However, In that room, Does that flickering/sparkling tile have any significance? I thought it might be a clue to bypassing the doors, like a secret passage.
rpgfan650

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects