CYOA Tales of Lona: 'Under the hood' thread

Post and discuss creative ideas

Re: CYOA Misadventures of Heikya

Postby VintageBass » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:46 am

Well that certainly stinks. Hopefully it's all better and we'll be waiting patiently for the next update! :)
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby flai53 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:11 pm

Try to find him sneaky and without attrecting any attention. If u don't find him make a hell of noise ask every one u can get rude if u want, but the guy need to be pressurised. But also be prepard that he can also be sneaky may not is a friend.
flai53

Postby coyoteredmoon » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:32 pm

-->Check the job board (just in case there's something important)

>Heikya heads to her favorite tavern to take another peak at the notice board.

>
noticebord5.jpg
noticebord5.jpg (51.15 KiB) Viewed 4777 times

>She finds a few new notices, but cant decide what she's going to take. There's one that is very vague, saying only that some wizards need some extra hands with a special project; and that compensation would be based on whether or not the job is done. Weird. There is one asking for help removing a demon, stating that clerics have been useless in its removal, the person that completed the job would be paid a stipend they negotiate.
There's notice that simply says 'SNAKE' and says the reward is 30 gold pieces. Lastly, the notice about the horse is still there. She leaves he notices and heads out to work on her next task, completely unworried about someone else sniping the job out from under her. After all, it seems hes the only one taking jobs from this board.

-->Go shopping - buy an army of slave-goblins dirt-cheap

>
disappoint.jpg
disappoint.jpg (35.88 KiB) Viewed 4777 times

>She's not disappointed. She's not angry. She's developed a new form of emotion that's both of those combined.

-->Look for the large man from the Warrior's Legion

>Heikya goes looking for the gentleman that she spotted in the bar several days ago. She doesnt find him at the bar, so she decides to find the Warriors Legion's Headquarters in Stansengate and wait to see if she sees him.

>
legionhq.jpg
legionhq.jpg (37.53 KiB) Viewed 4777 times

>After waiting a while, she sees the man she had seen before enter their headquarters. Heikya doesn't dare enter and ask about him, though. Goblins are not particularly liked around the WL bases. She continues waiting, seeing him enter and exit several more times; and concludes that if she wants to catch this guy to talk to him, waiting near here is an opportune place.

>What does she do?
-->Take notices of the board (specify)
--> Go shopping (input action)
--> Approach the large man from the Warriors Legion.
--> other (input action)
Starting to post stuff here :D http://www.furaffinity.net/user/coyoteredmoon/ and here http://coyoteredmoon.tumblr.com/ When I have time to make stuff, that is!
coyoteredmoon

Postby coyoteredmoon » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:33 pm

up and running again, thanks for the patience!
Starting to post stuff here :D http://www.furaffinity.net/user/coyoteredmoon/ and here http://coyoteredmoon.tumblr.com/ When I have time to make stuff, that is!
coyoteredmoon

Postby VintageBass » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:41 pm

Commentary: Lols on the whole buying a goblin army bit. Really didn't think that would even happen, and the reaction is golden! XD

Input: Wait, and when the moment is right, approach the large man from the Warrior's League
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby xeragoth » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:55 pm

-->Take notices of the board we have waited for him all this time to approach us he can keep waiting, lets grab the snake quest, the wizard quest so see what is up with that, the demon quest but that one will keep at hand to see if we do it and the horse one to see what he wants with that and how much it pays
xeragoth

Postby moonblack » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:58 am

xeragoth Wrote:-->Take notices of the board we have waited for him all this time to approach us he can keep waiting, lets grab the snake quest, the wizard quest so see what is up with that, the demon quest but that one will keep at hand to see if we do it and the horse one to see what he wants with that and how much it pays

+1

The "snake" thing seems like something that will be either really easy or really difficult, so let's check it out first, then see what the wizard wants, and then learn more about the demon (the fact that the clerics have been useless is rather suspicious). The horse job might turn out to be some easy money, so it's worth checking out too.
moonblack

Postby Tsai » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:01 am

Approach the notice board and take the quest involving the wizard, maybe she could learn more about slimes and how they work from him.

Also go check on the slime in the pot maybe get ready to take it around with her.
Tsai

Postby Nevyn » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:57 pm

Greetings fellow adventurers, lets see what we can do here...

Input: firsts take all the quests and cheack them out, no need to do them if they dont sound safe for a goblin or if she cant figure out a way to help, second, try to meet up with the man from the Legion but be warry of traps or other shady things they might or might not do, third, go to sleep, forth (in the morning), cheack out the slime she left in the jug/jar, fifth, compleat any quests taken the day before
Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus.
Nevyn

Postby bestusernameEVER » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:14 pm

moonblack Wrote:
xeragoth Wrote:-->Take notices of the board we have waited for him all this time to approach us he can keep waiting, lets grab the snake quest, the wizard quest so see what is up with that, the demon quest but that one will keep at hand to see if we do it and the horse one to see what he wants with that and how much it pays

+1

The "snake" thing seems like something that will be either really easy or really difficult, so let's check it out first, then see what the wizard wants, and then learn more about the demon (the fact that the clerics have been useless is rather suspicious). The horse job might turn out to be some easy money, so it's worth checking out too.

It's not going to be easy. I guarantee it :D
The horse needs "relief" and doesn't ejaculate without help... Knowing this website, maybe that job is a little big for her.

Input: Grab all the notes and check the jobs, you can always turn them down. Prioritize the guy from the legion.
bestusernameEVER

Postby coyoteredmoon » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:51 am

-->go check on the slime in the pot maybe get ready to take it around with her.

>Heikya goes back down the manhole closest to her little slime friends. It isn't long before she finds the reamins of the small colony and the pot she left with them.

>
ceramic pot3.jpg
ceramic pot3.jpg (27.25 KiB) Viewed 4614 times

>They still seem quite happy as they are, but she can't think of any reason why she would bring the pot of slime with her.

-->Take notices of the board we have waited for him all this time to approach us he can keep waiting, lets grab the snake quest, the wizard quest so see what is up with that, the demon quest but that one will keep at hand to see if we do it and the horse one to see what he wants with that and how much it pays

> She returns to the tavern and grabs the notices from before. (Job notice 'horse' added, Job notice 'snakes!' added, Job notice 'useless clerics' added, Job notice 'SCIENCE!' added)

>Heikya decides to handle the snake notice first, seeing that she knows the commissioner. A few minutes of walking later, and she finds her self back at the office of the captain of the guard.
He informs her that there are reports of a huge snake in the forest, causing general unease to some of the residents out side the walls. He asks Heikya is she wouldn't mind taking care of it.
"Kill it, capture and move it, lock it in a box and leave it. I'm leaving the means up to you, lil miss." (Job notice 'snakes!' removed, 'Serpent of the Stansengate Forest' added.)

>Heikya decides to start where she is an move out ward to talk to everyone from the notices; meaning the Wizard is next to be visited.
She heads to the address that is listed on the notice, and unsurprisingly finds herself at a wizards tower. She is quickly answered at the door by a man in heavy robes.
"yes! yes! come in! Am I right to assume you're here to assist me?"
Heikya enters and asks about the job.
"Well you see, I found a spell in an old old book! I researched some, and found the components were rather undifficult to compose. I just need a Volunteer!"
Heikya gives him a skeptical look, but doesn't shoot him down yet.

>
wizardstuff.jpg
wizardstuff.jpg (35.42 KiB) Viewed 4614 times

> The wizard explains that the spell would actually be capable of completely altering the races of the person being cast on. He seems very excited. "I would test it on myself, but if the formula is wrong or the spell is a huge practical joke, I would need to be able to cast the spell to return the subject to normal." He goes on to explain that this is entirely based on Heikya's volition. If she would undergo the procedure, though, she would also receive the compensation indicated on the notice (Job notice 'SCIENCE!' removed, 'A change of scenery' added

> Heikya bids the wizard goodbye, and tells him that she'll keep the offer in mind. She heads to the next address, finding herself at an apartment on the edge of town. Clerics an Paladins have cordoned it off.
Heikya approaches the man that seems to be in charge.

>
clerics.jpg
clerics.jpg (25.65 KiB) Viewed 4614 times

>The lead Cleric Explains that there is a demon inside, and several of his Paladins and clerics have been deemed 'unable to complete the operation.'
Heikya carefully asks about their condition. The lead cleric says that the men are alright, but he could not give any more information without a preceding agreement to take the job.

> Lastly, Heikya heads out to see the man with the pent up Horse. She heads out the gates and towards the stables on the Notice.
When she arrives, the man is very quick to explain the situation.

>
horseguy1.jpg
horseguy1.jpg (36.67 KiB) Viewed 4614 times

> "old Hegelt is a real pretty horse with a real big ego. He's been around this farm since I took over. Every time the boy said he need some release, the old handlers would get him a ready mare. Unfortunately the stables have had to downsize a little, and we lost most of our mares. So Hegelt has been having to hold back and save up." He looks over his shoulder at a large cloaked figure. "Hegelt show the lady what you're made of."
The cloked figure throws the concealment aside immediately and strikes a pose.

>
horseguy2.jpg
horseguy2.jpg (41.63 KiB) Viewed 4614 times

> The 'horse' was a horse man. An Equiros. Heikya is a little surprised to see one around here; they usually are found to the west in the plains, not so much in the forested areas of the country.
"Like I said! he's a pretty boy! So if you have a nice riding mare, or you have a lady friend whose an Equiros like Hegelt, could you ask her to come and give my boy some relief? I wouldnt dream of asking a little gal like you to take the tree trunk that he's packin away, you would be two pieces of goblin faster than a log on choppin' day."
Heikya nervously begins to ask "So....um... what kinda pay would ya be givin' to the lady that lets him give it 'er?"
He nods "I'd be willing to give the first visitor 500 gold is she'd give him some help. If she decided she wanted to visit every week at least once, I'd drop 150 gold each time. Honestly though: I dunno why the boy doesn't just wank his own crank a little!" He chuckles. (Job notice 'horse' removed, 'Horsin' around' added.)

>What does she do?
--> Approach the man from the Warriors Legion
--> Take the wizards the request (input action)
--> Look for the serpent
--> Agree to help the clerics
--> other (input action)
Last edited by coyoteredmoon on Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
coyoteredmoon

Postby coyoteredmoon » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:54 am

whew! no more updates that big XD thats more than I can handle at once.

also: sorry to those that voted to see the man from the legion, you guys got a bit out voted :/
coyoteredmoon

Postby Tsai » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:57 am

Input: Go back to the wizard and offer herself in the name of science to change into a centauress (female centaur) so that she can go do the horsin around the quest with ease.

Love the just wizard stuff drawing btw.
Tsai

Postby VintageBass » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:12 am

Commentary: *sniff* Little Nicky is growing up so fast. I love the little guy!

Input: Go back to the Wizards and offer to change into a centauress so that she can go do the Horsin' Around quest with ease.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby xeragoth » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:55 am

well i dont know about changing form since if you do that and accept the weekly thing you will have to call the wizard each time you gonna do it, i say lets try the changing spell of the wizard and then try the horse but we never know if he can actually transform us into what we want since is hes first time trying in it
xeragoth

Postby GreaseMyBACON » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:06 am

1. Try to find some information about demons before accepting the cleric's quest, or sneak around the cordoned building and try to find out what's going on.

2. Get some antivenom before going after the serpent

3. See if the mage can turn you into a centauress or female equiros, if not try getting him to change you into something that may help with the serpent quest (giant mongoose) or cleric quest (something sneaky?)
GreaseMyBACON
Newly Registered

Postby Nevyn » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:13 am

comments: judging by the horseman he seem to want best thats being offerd.

Input: so I say start by going and doing the Snake quest and try to capture it, and then if capture is possible take it to the wisard (or the wisard to the snake if its to big to move) and turn it into a horse and then leave it at the farm for the horseman to use and maybe have the farm hand send the money to her everyweek when she is not in town.
Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus.
Nevyn

Postby GreaseMyBACON » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:19 pm

Nevyn Wrote:
Input: so I say start by going and doing the Snake quest and try to capture it, and then if capture is possible take it to the wisard (or the wisard to the snake if its to big to move) and turn it into a horse and then leave it at the farm for the horseman to use and maybe have the farm hand send the money to her everyweek when she is not in town.

This is a great idea. Don't have to worry about killing yourself or something with the wizard's spell and creates a nice source of income
GreaseMyBACON
Newly Registered

Postby bestusernameEVER » Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:06 pm

I wonder what species there are, personally I'd love to see her turn into an (anthropomorph) Vixen or maybe a catgirl :)

I think in theory, catching that snake to turn it into a horse sounds like the best idea. I see two problems, though:
1) How do we catch the snake? It's huge, after all.
2) Does the wizards potion only work on sentient beings, or any animal? Might want to ask him, first.

But basically, I'm all for this.
bestusernameEVER

Postby coyoteredmoon » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:38 am

--> Try to find some information about demons before accepting the cleric's quest, or sneak around the cordoned building and try to find out what's going on.

>Heikya goes back to the building being cordoned off by the clerics. When her attempts to pump more information from the head of those at the site fail, she decides she may have more luck finding out about the situation through means involving a little more guile.

>
paladinsoutside.jpg
paladinsoutside.jpg (43.67 KiB) Viewed 4454 times

> To her dismay, it seems that the clerical order in charge has been thorough in their placement of security. There are paladins all over the place.
She leaves the area. If she wants to know more, she'll have to agree to the terms of the lead cleric. At least she feels like a little better in matters of stealth. (+1 stealth)

-->See if the mage can turn you into a centauress or female equiros, if not try getting him to change you into something that may help with the serpent quest (giant mongoose) or cleric quest (something sneaky?)

>Heikya returns to the wizard's tower, and asks the wizard a few questions about the limitations of the potions changing ability.
"I can turn you into just about any of the sentient creatures that I know about extensively! Equiros, Centaur, Nekomata, Knoll, Lapinet, Holostaurus, and I may even be able to turn you into a Royal Morph....maybe; and of course any of the human or elf breeds. However, I must warn you, each of those have their benefits and consequences. If you can find me lots of information on another type of creature, I may even be able to change you into one of those. My biggest niggle with changing you, is how much it costs in supplies. I would have to ask for pay if you wanna change more than the once im paying you for and the change back."

>
wizardstuffagain.jpg
wizardstuffagain.jpg (40.23 KiB) Viewed 4454 times

>Heikya nods in acknowledgement, and asks if he could change a snake into a horse or Equiros.
He think for a moment. "maybe? I'm not sure really. I could provided it were intelligent enough to be another creature... and could get used to having more that no legs..."

>What does she do?
--> Take the wizards the request (input action)
--> Look for the serpent
--> Agree to help the clerics
--> Approach the man from the Warriors Legion
--> other (input action)
coyoteredmoon

PreviousNext

Return to Discussion