Collars Rebirth

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Collars v1.3 8/17

Postby musical74 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:14 pm

Redownloading it, taken from the signature in Nekomatic's profile. If it still messes up I'll let you know...

Regarding other things, it won't let me read the medical book but will let me read the food books, does my intelligence have to be a certain level before I can read it? When I hung out with Miko, it said she's unemployed. Odd that Miko is so insistent that Izuna MUST get a job but Miko doesn't have one! Makes me wonder what Miko is doing all day...

Something else that I found odd, extraction is at, say level 7, but I *fail* level 1 fruits and veggies a bunch of times in a row. I can understand if it was a level 5 fruit, but I should have better success with level one fruits that I am. Is this another *glitch that hopefully will be resolved by downloading it again* or is this intentional?
musical74

Postby Darthan » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:40 am

rpgfan650 Wrote:I wait for Neko response. However, In that room, Does that flickering/sparkling tile have any significance? I thought it might be a clue to bypassing the doors, like a secret passage.

It is a passcard that makes it so you don't have to enter the password to open the door.

musical74 Wrote:Regarding other things, it won't let me read the medical book but will let me read the food books, does my intelligence have to be a certain level before I can read it? When I hung out with Miko, it said she's unemployed. Odd that Miko is so insistent that Izuna MUST get a job but Miko doesn't have one! Makes me wonder what Miko is doing all day...

It originally taught you the Medicine I skill but Neko changed to way you learn that skill so that book is currently useless, but Neko plans to use it later.

musical74 Wrote:Something else that I found odd, extraction is at, say level 7, but I *fail* level 1 fruits and veggies a bunch of times in a row. I can understand if it was a level 5 fruit, but I should have better success with level one fruits that I am. Is this another *glitch that hopefully will be resolved by downloading it again* or is this intentional?

Not a bug, but I think it is less that it is intended to work that way and more that it is a limitation of the extraction script.
Darthan

Postby musical74 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:40 am

After discovering the joys of alchemy and fishing, I discovered something interesting out (and probably a stupid question but as I don't see it for sale...)

Izuna DOES need a base attractiveness score before Elle will talk to you. It may be mostly charisma-based, but attractiveness has to be 50 before she'll talk to you. Charisma at 76 and Attractiveness at 42? nope...got the attractiveness to 50 and she was willing to talk. (re-dl the game may have helped too).

Now for the dumb question: where can I get baking powder? The stores don't seem to sell it...
musical74

Postby Darthan » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:23 am

musical74 Wrote:Izuna DOES need a base attractiveness score before Elle will talk to you. It may be mostly charisma-based, but attractiveness has to be 50 before she'll talk to you. Charisma at 76 and Attractiveness at 42? nope...got the attractiveness to 50 and she was willing to talk. (re-dl the game may have helped too).

Now for the dumb question: where can I get baking powder? The stores don't seem to sell it...

You are correct, you do need attractiveness of 50 to talk to her, but for some reason it gives you the low charisma message instead of the low attractiveness message. I never noticed that because I never had attractiveness below 50. :oops:

You are correct that no one sells baking powder, but I seem to remember acquiring some somewhere before but I cannot remember where.
Darthan

Postby mylilneko » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:36 am

Loving the game so far. I enjoy the descriptiveness and the H-scenes from the Hospital. However, I've encountered a problem concerning the game. I'm on day 17, working at the hospital at the point where you make $300 a day. Currently everytime I enter the hospital my game freezes and refuses to work. I've also gone very far with Miko but now I can't talk to her. I had Miko taken into the BDSM dungeon after she tried to drug my drink but now I can't talk to her. There's not even a speech bar that pops up. Kinda rained on my parade so to speak.
mylilneko
Newly Registered

Postby Darthan » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:51 am

mylilneko Wrote:Loving the game so far. I enjoy the descriptiveness and the H-scenes from the Hospital. However, I've encountered a problem concerning the game. I'm on day 17, working at the hospital at the point where you make $300 a day. Currently everytime I enter the hospital my game freezes and refuses to work. I've also gone very far with Miko but now I can't talk to her. I had Miko taken into the BDSM dungeon after she tried to drug my drink but now I can't talk to her. There's not even a speech bar that pops up. Kinda rained on my parade so to speak.

Not sure what could be causing the game to lock up on entering the hospital, but not being able to speak with Miko just means that she has reached the highest relationship level available. When you reach this point with some characters you can't interact with them at all and other characters you can still interact with but will not get any response if you select anything.
Darthan

Postby musical74 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:13 pm

I got Elle to allow me to visit her at the inn. If I talk to her, nothing happens (you probably explained why that is) HOWEVER her CG stays there. Doesn't matter where I go, the CG stays put (even after winning a battle, the CG stayed!) You can get rid of it by offering her something but it's kind of jarring seeing her everywhere...

When you go on a shopping trip with Elle and it talks about *you don't feel confident enough in your skill to make a move and feel her up* what skill is it referring to? Assuming charisma but be nice to know...
musical74

Postby Darthan » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:10 pm

musical74 Wrote:I got Elle to allow me to visit her at the inn. If I talk to her, nothing happens (you probably explained why that is) HOWEVER her CG stays there. Doesn't matter where I go, the CG stays put (even after winning a battle, the CG stayed!) You can get rid of it by offering her something but it's kind of jarring seeing her everywhere...

When you go on a shopping trip with Elle and it talks about *you don't feel confident enough in your skill to make a move and feel her up* what skill is it referring to? Assuming charisma but be nice to know...

You are correct that the no talking option is due to what I explained above, but the CG getting stuck is definitely a bug, probably just a missing erase picture line in the event.

In this case it is actually referring to a skill not a stat. The books in the Adult Store teach you sex based skill, read their descriptions and you should easily figure out which one you need.
Darthan

Postby kvier » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:13 pm

musical74 Wrote:HOWEVER her CG stays there. Doesn't matter where I go, the CG stays put (even after winning a battle, the CG stayed!)
That's the (accidental, emergent) "there are no future events with this character" placeholder that's been left in, rather than a message to the same effect.
kvier

Postby Nekomatic » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:38 am

Sorry for the late response! Let's see if I can answer everyone's questions and get a list of changes to be made...

The naming of the default clothes for Izuna will be renamed once I have more clothing options, I just pretty much slapped names on them as I created her default outfit.
As for the percentage rate added by clothes, I'm....not sure. I could look into testing it out.
Outfit parts affecting job stats? I sort of had one instance of that which never got played around with after a while [the gloves and one hospital job level]. It sounds like a good idea.

With Elle, 75 should be enough, as well as 50 attractiveness points...But I didn't think things through when I made her accessable only through the hospital. Unfortunately, I will have to fix that.
And the pregnant issue...I assume you activated the octopus...That was a leftover test event to make sure the progression worked. Basically, it stacks up 8 'days' to her pregnancy level. [Max of 27]
I would suggest remedying the situation by purchasing Solarith from the pharmacy, but it seems to be ineffective on npcs so far.
Also, when I ran the game, it looks like you can't re-enter the surveilience room. I'll fix that up.
The password for the secret room...Will be added in, it CAN be guessed. Here is the hint: Move along. [no capital letters or spaces, multiple words...]
And yes, the sparkling tile is where you pick up the card....that lets you enter the room without having to enter the password again...
So far, the only other recipe you can find is in her room.
Elle still gives an incorrect fail message for attractiveness requirements. Will fix.
Baking powder has been accidentally skipped over when I added [what I though was] all of the food items to the grocery store.

mylilneko Wrote:Loving the game so far. I enjoy the descriptiveness and the H-scenes from the Hospital. However, I've encountered a problem concerning the game. I'm on day 17, working at the hospital at the point where you make $300 a day. Currently everytime I enter the hospital my game freezes and refuses to work.

^ Actually, would you mind me asking you some questions about your save at that point? I'm trying to narrow the source down, because I THOUGHT I fixed that one multiple times...
When did you get promoted to the last branch of the hopsital job? [Day number maybe? Or if not, how many days before the freeze?] If the issue is what I think it is, I will have to cut that scene out completely.

And yes, after the dungeon scene with miko, she will not have any more dialogue scripted.
Elle's profile getting stuck is a failure to erase the picture after the conversation, mainly because the rest of her dialogue hasn't been added. I am actually putting some of that conversation in already, so this has been remedied recently.

Ok, did I miss anything? I think that is it.
Again, sorry for the late post.
Nekomatic

Postby mylilneko » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:30 am

I've had it for a while. The day I mentioned was Day 17 and the entering of the Hospital started at Day 17. It was maybe three days before so on Day 14 I was at that level. I know it was right after I did the Tenshi anal scene. Does that help at all?
mylilneko
Newly Registered

Postby harryp21 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:49 am

does anyone knows how to attain med 3 and the other skill required as i am stuck with promotions

also are there any potions alchemy judging from the child at the department store concering the raping potion ?

how do you gain other recipes for alchemy i only have the basic ones one from miko,s room the other bought at the store

how does the medical potion making works as i cant figure it out at all meanly the first one i bought the skill at the store it does say you have learned recipes but it does not show at alchamy ?

ps. it sucks that you dont gain permanent acces to the hidden basement room after miko honestly could it suck even worse iether give the code or grant the player permanent acces in the game if the code cannot be found within the game it is simply childish not to do so

not everyone knows hot to crack a game code to gain it
harryp21

Postby Darthan » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:57 pm

harryp21 Wrote:does anyone knows how to attain med 3 and the other skill required as i am stuck with promotions

They are not yet in the game so you cannot get the next promotion at the hospital.

harryp21 Wrote:how do you gain other recipes for alchemy i only have the basic ones one from miko,s room the other bought at the store

Those are all f the current alchemy recipes.

harryp21 Wrote:how does the medical potion making works as i cant figure it out at all meanly the first one i bought the skill at the store it does say you have learned recipes but it does not show at alchamy ?

If you are referring to the Medical Dictionary from the book store it currently does nothing. If you are talking about the Cakes and Pies, Dinners, and Cooking with carbs books, check your inventory. The new recipes will be there for you to use to learn.

harryp21 Wrote:ps. it sucks that you dont gain permanent acces to the hidden basement room after miko honestly could it suck even worse iether give the code or grant the player permanent acces in the game if the code cannot be found within the game it is simply childish not to do so

This game is still in development so not everything has been added yet. As Neko said she plans to add the password to the game but has not yet done so. If you have such a problem with things being incomplete or inaccessible, maybe you should wait until the game is completed before you play it.
Darthan

Postby harryp21 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:41 pm

thanks for the quick respone

iether way how long will it aproxmally take to complete the game as i am really curious hot the game progress

ps. does anyone knows the best way to make profit with alchemy i curently keep busy with cookies abroximally 1500 profit for 3 sells if correctly calculate

also are there any items that increasy other states besides the reputation shrooms
harryp21

Postby Darthan » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:58 pm

harryp21 Wrote:thanks for the quick respone

iether way how long will it aproxmally take to complete the game as i am really curious hot the game progress

ps. does anyone knows the best way to make profit with alchemy i curently keep busy with cookies abroximally 1500 profit for 3 sells if correctly calculate

also are there any items that increasy other states besides the reputation shrooms

How long it will take is completely impossible to determine. The only person that could even come close to approximating that would be Neko since she is the one making the game but I doubt even she could give an estimate since there are always unforeseen complications.

As for making profit with alchemy, just play around with different stuff, it isn't that hard to figure out. I wouldn't want to give it away because that would ruin the fun. I figured it out through trial and error so I am sure anyone that actually wants to can do it as well.
Darthan

Postby bestusernameEVER » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:16 pm

Nekomatic Wrote:The password for the secret room...Will be added in, it CAN be guessed. Here is the hint: Move along. [no capital letters or spaces, multiple words...]

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

So... I thought I had figured it out. "movealongplease." Alternatively, "movealong,please". Buut... turns out "," and "." are the only symbols not on the keyboard! :D

D:
bestusernameEVER

Postby kvier » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:22 am

What else might you hear after "move along" (other than "please") ?
kvier

Postby Zeus Kabob » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:35 am

vamosporfavore

proceedplease

getgoingidiot

fuckingslowpoke
Zeus Kabob

Postby bestusernameEVER » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:09 am

kvier Wrote:What else might you hear after "move along" (other than "please") ?

"nothingtoseehere" fits perfectly but isn't right, either.

Somehow I'm doing this wrong...
bestusernameEVER

Postby harryp21 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:02 pm

bestusernameEVER Wrote:
kvier Wrote:What else might you hear after "move along" (other than "please") ?

"nothingtoseehere" fits perfectly but isn't right, either.

Somehow I'm doing this wrong...

indeed have tried fat to many already and all i get are tired fingers from trying guess neko really dint give a hint or simply waiting for the next release mabey a better options if want to keep fingers that is i am starting to get worried they mey run away from lack of rest :P
harryp21

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects