Space Escape

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Space Escape

Postby Bartangelus » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:11 pm

Darthan Wrote:
musical74 Wrote:Yeah I have 16 of the 17. Have NO IDEA where the 17th item is. I have all three weapons, 4 skills, all three guns, normal suit, casual suit, casual underwear, swimsuit, and all 3 cards. The skills are dash, double jump, masturbate, and explosion. So I'm missing something...but what?

Go back to your cell and instead of going right to escape, try going left.

Yeah thre is an hidden path there discovered it by mistake one day.

Some item are a little bit too hard to find nearly impossible without luck.

That drove me crazy xD
Bad english spotted !

~~ Creative corner's flash project are awesome ~~
Bartangelus

Postby musical74 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:35 pm

I NEVER would have figured it was *return to start*! A couple of the others was *oh wait, I can go this way* and I found items by accident that way.

One of the controls doesn't seem to do anything. In the spot about where you get the stun gun (need double jump first) there's a machine that when you click on it, it says that something was activated, but I'm not sure what. The other two have a definite *I see the platform move* but unless it's opening the room up I'm missing what the control does...

Looking at the gallery, there's a lot of monsters she hasn't run into yet. Hoping there's a lot of different ones plus the 4 I've run into!
musical74

Postby FuzzFace » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:35 pm

musical74 Wrote:
One of the controls doesn't seem to do anything. In the spot about where you get the stun gun (need double jump first) there's a machine that when you click on it, it says that something was activated, but I'm not sure what. The other two have a definite *I see the platform move* but unless it's opening the room up I'm missing what the control does...

That control opens up the door where Mitsuko starts in. so instead of having to double jump to get into the bedroom, you can have the option of going through the door.
FuzzFace

Postby CloudRipper » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:21 pm

Ive beat it a few times and haven't been able to get the gallery animations opened. How do I?
CloudRipper

Postby Darthan » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:23 pm

CloudRipper Wrote:Ive beat it a few times and haven't been able to get the gallery animations opened. How do I?

All gallery animations are unlocked by chips that are dropped by their respective enemies so you will have to play through the game multiple times to unlock all of them.
Darthan

Postby ntest » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:31 pm

So I've looked everywhere in game and in this thread.
I have 13/15, all skills, all keys, all weapons. I have heard of a casual suit, but I only have one main suit.
Where can I look for this item?
ntest
Newly Registered

Postby musical74 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:07 am

The area above the stun gun (you need the double jump first) has a control panel. Go past the control and you'll find the casual suit.
musical74

Postby Dead2112man » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:16 am

Any Idea to when the he/she (what ever the developer is) will get back to this project, It would be a darn shame to see this project go with out completion,
And when you do, please make the different Items more spread out, like the abilitys and the weapons, I know that this game will have a bigger map and more Items to collect when you final get back to it, or at least I hope so for there are a lot of blank monster spots and three possible bosses spots in the gallery.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby el zilcho » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:41 am

Dead2112man Wrote:Any Idea to when the he/she (what ever the developer is) will get back to this project, It would be a darn shame to see this project go with out completion,
And when you do, please make the different Items more spread out, like the abilitys and the weapons, I know that this game will have a bigger map and more Items to collect when you final get back to it, or at least I hope so for there are a lot of blank monster spots and three possible bosses spots in the gallery.

In his blog that's on the first post of the first page of this thread he has been making progress reports. On the 21st he said the intro stage exists in a first draft form. pretty sure its a "He".
el zilcho

Postby FuzzFace » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:16 am

There have been blog updates every Monday for about three weeks or so now.
FuzzFace

Postby Zeus Kabob » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:08 am

FuzzFace Wrote:There have been blog updates every Monday for about three weeks or so now.

I keep forgetting that Urielmanx7 doesn't post here.
Zeus Kabob

Postby el zilcho » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:54 am

Zeus Kabob Wrote:
FuzzFace Wrote:There have been blog updates every Monday for about three weeks or so now.

I keep forgetting that Urielmanx7 doesn't post here.

As I remember he didn't even make this thread originally. I've seen people who go a year with out giving progress, just glad he has a place that updates periodically. Should probably note the blogs on page 1 or something in the description.
el zilcho

Postby Asazie » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:35 am

Awesome game! but, Does everyone's game say they're playing the Demo Version? if not how can i get the full beta?
Asazie
Newly Registered

Postby FuzzFace » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:24 am

el zilcho Wrote:. Should probably note the blogs on page 1 or something in the description.

There should be a link in the first post that leads to the blog. I will post it here, for conveniences; http://urielmanx7.blogspot.com/

Asazie Wrote:Awesome game! but, Does everyone's game say they're playing the Demo Version? if not how can i get the full beta?

In this case, "Demo" is the equivalent of a beta you are referring too. Everyone's game says 'Demo', as if to say, that the game is currently into it's live beta stages.
FuzzFace

Postby FurrinGok » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:40 am

I remember back in the Playstation's early years, when Demo disks were commonplace... The demos were sometimes just a small version of the game, but sometimes they were the entirety of what they had at the time, and they'd go through big changes before it was released in full. I understand thinking of demo as a trial version, but that's not the case here.
Gangs n' Whores' Resident Grammar Hitler, head honcho of the Grammar Nazis. Don't ask why it's me, the others called me that.
FurrinGok
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Biles » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:24 am

I remembered that too. I think if I recalled, there was a game called Brave Fencer Musashi which had a very small demo of Final Fantasy 8.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby RandomGuy2599 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:38 am

So has there been any new Demo since 6/13?
RandomGuy2599

Postby FuzzFace » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:15 am

RandomGuy2599 Wrote:So has there been any new Demo since 6/13?

Not yet. From what I've read from the blog, there will be a training stage. From what I understand that's all there is much left to do, and the bugs associated with it.
FuzzFace

Postby RandomGuy2599 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:49 pm

Really want the update for this, it's really good, but been a year and a half since the last update...still in development though.
RandomGuy2599

Postby FuzzFace » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:43 am

Good news everyone! There is a new update on the game. Check out the blog for more details.
FuzzFace

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects