The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/15: 150+ ILLUSTRATED SCENES!]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: The Last Fucklord [Updated 4/4]

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:06 am

Okay, I've updated my previous post so no one will be confused in the future. Thanks for indulging me in this little joke.

The more important news is that version 0.7.0 is done and released on Patreon! Going to dive straight into 0.8.0 (when you play this one you'll know why), but keep me posted about any bugs or problems.
Sierra Lee

Postby Zaiaku666 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:50 am

Already found a bug. Can't seem to exit Premium Steel.
Zaiaku666

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:03 am

Looks like because of the new tileset, the exit is inaccessible. Sorry, guys - Premium Steel isn't necessary for any plot this update and I guess I forgot to test it fully. If you saved inside and don't want to abandon your save, I'll put out a fix once the first set of bug reports comes in.
Sierra Lee

Re: The Last Fucklord [Updated 4/11]

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:36 pm

Sierra Lee

Postby UnLimiTeD » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:36 pm

Yay! It's been weeks till I last looked, looking forward to it.
Then again, I still have a nagging feeling I missed a quest somewhere :P
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Btw, are you supposed to beat that boss in the 'hole in the ground'-subdungeon? 500 damage for every teammember every turn is a bit much, not even counting blind or silence.
Edit: Nvm, I did it. Had a horrible streak of bad luck where the enemy resisted every debuff, so I assumed he was immune. That wasn't the case, so Aka could sort of save the day. Only simon still alive and nearly all potions gone, but I did it.

Edit: Damnit, what a cocktease that ending is! :mrgreen: That's awesome!
And everytime you say "but next time, it'll be really going forward!", and then you cash in on that promise. Nicely done. Nicely done indeed.
UnLimiTeD

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:09 pm

Thanks! I'll keep doing my best to fulfill every promise!
Sierra Lee

Postby RandomGuy2599 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:11 am

How the heck do I get the last part of the potion? I've done every quest. I need the replacement Saxite. I cleared the Dungeon, I thought that'd be enough...
RandomGuy2599

Postby Chan » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:34 pm

RandomGuy2599 Wrote:How the heck do I get the last part of the potion? I've done every quest. I need the replacement Saxite. I cleared the Dungeon, I thought that'd be enough...

There is
the 2 Ingredients at the Pond.
Spider Web (Abandoned House in Slums on table)
Magic Mold (Don't remember what its really called - Succubus Tower, 2nd/3rd Floor. Talk to a NPC)
Chan

Postby UnLimiTeD » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:50 pm

Keep away from the spiders, however.
UnLimiTeD

Postby g0i5y » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:26 am

Chan Wrote:
RandomGuy2599 Wrote:How the heck do I get the last part of the potion? I've done every quest. I need the replacement Saxite. I cleared the Dungeon, I thought that'd be enough...
Last edited by g0i5y on Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
g0i5y

Postby UnLimiTeD » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:39 pm

Sent you the info. (apparently, after a pm I need to wait a bit until I can write a regular post again. :shock:
UnLimiTeD

Postby g0i5y » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:29 pm

UnLimiTeD Wrote:Sent you the info. (apparently, after a pm I need to wait a bit until I can write a regular post again. :shock:

Thanks a lot. I actually figured it out :D

One final question- is there a bug when trying to find the box of flags? I've seen the drunk chap who's got the sparkly point above him but when I interact with him nothing happens except him saying the same thing.
g0i5y

Postby RandomGuy2599 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:08 am

I like it. The writing and characters are good, though the sex, which I thought would've been central, leaves alot to be desired. No graphics is a choice, I assume, and that can work, but I feel like there should be some basic ones.
RandomGuy2599

Postby Sierra Lee » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:53 am

g0i5y Wrote:One final question- is there a bug when trying to find the box of flags? I've seen the drunk chap who's got the sparkly point above him but when I interact with him nothing happens except him saying the same thing.

If I recall, that guy gives you the flags without ceremony and then you can go straight to the priests in the north. If he's repeating one line, you should already have the flags. You might get better advice in the Overwhored thread, though. ^^

RandomGuy2599 Wrote:I like it. The writing and characters are good, though the sex, which I thought would've been central, leaves alot to be desired. No graphics is a choice, I assume, and that can work, but I feel like there should be some basic ones.

It's not a choice, but a necessity. I have no real art skills and in the beginning I had no budget whatsoever. While I'm grateful to all the people who have supported me, I'm not at the point financially where I can drop the cash to buy the high number of CGs I'd need to cover all the sex scenes so far.
Sierra Lee

Postby g0i5y » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:28 pm

Apologies Sierra I keep getting the two mixed up! Yesterday I spent an hour in Overwhored trying to find the merchant to seal the deal with her only to realise I was thinking aboout your game. Might I take this opportunity to state that your game rocks. I was even telling my friend who doesn't like 'geeky stuff' and can't understand hentai about your game's storyline because it's so impressive!
g0i5y

Postby Sierra Lee » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:34 pm

Thanks! And no problem getting the two confused - I hope our two projects will distinguish themselves further and further over time, but it's good company to be in. ^^
Sierra Lee

Postby hoboy » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:19 am

Thanks for your continual good work on this, SL. Loving where this is going. Restarted with the 4/11 update, and am working my way through. Can finish the mine, but was wondering - is there a way to get Aka's dagger, finish the mines, and still have a few quests left in Stineford that I can turn into real cash? I did all but the abandoned house/spider infestation and Simon gave all my sx to Megail. An extra 10K gone. Damn - I wanted some money for upgrades before moving on...(I'm in between spenders and hoarders - I'm kinda freeform)...

Adding - is there any way to open an account in Stineford so I can use Pron I have banked and turn it into sx?

Oh yeah - one last question - is the last portion of the potion quest in the @$#% spider house/abandoned house in the slums?
hoboy

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:43 am

Thanks for the kind words. ^^

hoboy Wrote:Thanks for your continual good work on this, SL. Loving where this is going. Restarted with the 4/11 update, and am working my way through. Can finish the mine, but was wondering - is there a way to get Aka's dagger, finish the mines, and still have a few quests left in Stineford that I can turn into real cash? I did all but the abandoned house/spider infestation and Simon gave all my sx to Megail. An extra 10K gone. Damn - I wanted some money for upgrades before moving on...(I'm in between spenders and hoarders - I'm kinda freeform)...

I'm not sure what you mean here. The only money you give to Megail is all the ProN you've collected as quest rewards (and you should only be able to do that when you leave the city). Your Sx value should only go down when you buy things (though you do need some for Aka's quest). A few of the quests provide some Sx, or low level equipment you can sell.

hoboy Wrote:Adding - is there any way to open an account in Stineford so I can use Pron I have banked and turn it into sx?

You'll be able to convert some ProN to Sx in the next major city.

hoboy Wrote:Oh yeah - one last question - is the last portion of the potion quest in the @$#% spider house/abandoned house in the slums?

Yup. There's only one unavoidable battle between you and what you want, though.
Sierra Lee

Postby hoboy » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:49 am

Then I have one more quick question - maybe for Commodus and/or ThatOldFart or whoever - how to level up party members. I assume I need to advance certain quests ASAP to get all in the "level up" category i.e. get Robin past the first night quest and start the mine quest with Hilstara. Do I do all quests I can - kill all critters I can - before the pass? And then - will the pass get us up to the levels needed for Robin (17?) to get Fire Lance? Hopefully before entering the optional dungeon and the Heart of Horrors...(I know I have to restart that part as I entered it without quite knowing what I was getting into...)

Also - I know all ProN is gone once I start Devil's Gate. Is there any way to get more cash (convertible to weapons/armor) prior to leaving for the pass? I would really like to get everyone as powered up as possible before leaving the city, and as SL has hinted, unconverted ProN will be convertible for cash in the next city, so maybe I just get able to get into the pass with as close to 50K ProN as possible, finish the remaining quests (don't leave for the pass quite yet), and see how far I can level my players. I currently never did the spider house, and it seems that I am underpowered - Robin still at lvl 15. Not gonna get super weapons at that level...I was assuming the scary Heart of Horrors was the boss of that house, and just plain avoided it (now I know it's the optional quest in the deep tunnels). And I'd really like to finish Robin's potion quest...

Thanks for any input
hoboy

Postby Chan » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:33 pm

hoboy Wrote:Then I have one more quick question - maybe for Commodus and/or ThatOldFart or whoever - how to level up party members. I assume I need to advance certain quests ASAP to get all in the "level up" category i.e. get Robin past the first night quest and start the mine quest with Hilstara. Do I do all quests I can - kill all critters I can - before the pass? And then - will the pass get us up to the levels needed for Robin (17?) to get Fire Lance? Hopefully before entering the optional dungeon and the Heart of Horrors...(I know I have to restart that part as I entered it without quite knowing what I was getting into...)

Also - I know all ProN is gone once I start Devil's Gate. Is there any way to get more cash (convertible to weapons/armor) prior to leaving for the pass? I would really like to get everyone as powered up as possible before leaving the city, and as SL has hinted, unconverted ProN will be convertible for cash in the next city, so maybe I just get able to get into the pass with as close to 50K ProN as possible, finish the remaining quests (don't leave for the pass quite yet), and see how far I can level my players. I currently never did the spider house, and it seems that I am underpowered - Robin still at lvl 15. Not gonna get super weapons at that level...I was assuming the scary Heart of Horrors was the boss of that house, and just plain avoided it (now I know it's the optional quest in the deep tunnels). And I'd really like to finish Robin's potion quest...

Thanks for any input

Not sure if this is answering your question. But I had Robin activate. So you could enter the mage tower. Then go to Hilstara. Accept Mines Mission. Then go to Mines and talk to her. It will activate the enemies. Then just leave. You'll get her in your party, and will cause an additional enemy to spawn in the Night quest. Then go do Robin Quest.

And you'll have all party members currently available straight away. And just incase you didnt know, you have 2 additional options "mini" fights in the Slums. One is if you talk to them, other is if you walk through a certain area.

Though. I said earlier in one of the posts about the potion quest. But I opened my save data (I only bought some Mage/Slave Pins, some Anal Beads then about 30 Health Potions at the start if the game? So my total was 30.) My characters were
Simon - Level 17
Aka - Level 16
Yarra - Level 16
Qum D'umpe - Level 15
Hilstara - Level 16
Robin - Level 14

This was after completing all stuff before the pass including Spider House and killing all enemies but the guy who "Begs to be saved and the 2 "Controllable Orcs"

As for the optional Dungeon. I cleared all enemies up to the Ogre first (You should see him first). Then re-went back to heal up for free at the camp. So before entering Optional Dungeon my characters were.

Simon - Level 19
Robin - Level 17
Aka - Level 18
Qum D'umpe - Level 17
Hilstara - Level 17
Yarra - Level 18

As for the Spiders House. I have to save before the fight. If i win. Great, Inn and Save. if not reload.
Chan

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects