Resident Evil: Progeny (Last Update: 18/5/2013)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Resident Evil: Progeny (Last Update: 1/1/2013)

Postby catgirl64 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:18 pm

im not going to do voiceing anymore i dont think, my mic is shitty, iv been sick with somekind of terrible cold for the past month i keep coughing all the time, and i suck at voice acting, but i guess that fits abit, but still, i doubt ill be voice acting anymore ATLEST till i buy a really nice mic, which i dont have a job to buy a new one soooo :P
catgirl64

Postby BlueLight » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:50 am

catgirl64 Wrote:im not going to do voiceing anymore i dont think, my mic is shitty, iv been sick with somekind of terrible cold for the past month i keep coughing all the time, and i suck at voice acting, but i guess that fits abit, but still, i doubt ill be voice acting anymore ATLEST till i buy a really nice mic, which i dont have a job to buy a new one soooo :P

See a doctor! This does not sound normal and this is coming from someone with a week immunisystem.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby cereburn » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:15 pm

catgirl64 Wrote:im not going to do voiceing anymore i dont think, my mic is shitty, iv been sick with somekind of terrible cold for the past month i keep coughing all the time, and i suck at voice acting, but i guess that fits abit, but still, i doubt ill be voice acting anymore ATLEST till i buy a really nice mic, which i dont have a job to buy a new one soooo :P

3 things - make sure you are getting enough vitamin C, try some oregano oil capsules(not caplets) for 3 days and finally, make sure you aren't eating or drinking too much sugar.
If the problem is a cold, that should help it. If it is something else, go find a doctor(as I believe has been mentioned already).

I hope you get well soon.
cereburn

Postby BlueLight » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:06 pm

cereburn Wrote:

3 things - make sure you are getting enough vitamin C, try some oregano oil capsules(not caplets) for 3 days and finally, make sure you aren't eating or drinking too much sugar.
If the problem is a cold, that should help it. If it is something else, go find a doctor(as I believe has been mentioned already).

The second item is fish oil right? I hear it really good for for you. Hell i might donate some money ig that the problem
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby ZeroEXE.ZX17 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:41 am

hope you get better catgirl64
ZeroEXE.ZX17

Postby cereburn » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:15 pm

BlueLight Wrote:
cereburn Wrote:

The second item is fish oil right? I hear it really good for for you. Hell i might donate some money ig that the problem

Nope, fish oil is good for a number of things, but relieving sinus/mucus issues isn't one of them(at least it's never helped me that way).
Oregano oil is oil pressed from fresh oregano leaves. You want the capsules because drinking it straight hurts for people that don't like really, REALLY spicey stuff and the caplets bake the good stuff out of the oil.

NOTE: While you can't really OD on oregano oil, taking more than 3 capsules at a time can lead to some really hellacious burps(I refer again to the spicey heat from above)
cereburn

Postby GALAXY3000 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:40 am

Excuse me,sir,I'm a foreinger from asia,I'm also a bio-fan
like your game very much,but may I ask that:where should I do after killing all the zombies & dogs?
(well,please forgive me that my English is a piece of sh*t)
GALAXY3000
Newly Registered

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:42 am

GALAXY3000 Wrote:Excuse me,sir,I'm a foreinger from asia,I'm also a bio-fan
like your game very much,but may I ask that:where should I do after killing all the zombies & dogs?

Nowhere, as that's all the demo has so far. Z-Fied's waiting for FAPCOM to get back with him so he can resume updating the game.
Kuragari

Postby GALAXY3000 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:21 am

Kuragari Wrote:
GALAXY3000 Wrote:Excuse me,sir,I'm a foreinger from asia,I'm also a bio-fan

Nowhere, as that's all the demo has so far. Z-Fied's waiting for FAPCOM to get back with him so he can resume updating the game.

Thank you sir,it's seems that I need more patient.
GALAXY3000
Newly Registered

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:33 am

A question for here who are fans of this game. How many of you are good with Flash animation?
Kuragari

Postby cereburn » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:36 pm

Kuragari Wrote:A question for here who are fans of this game. How many of you are good with Flash animation?

Are you asking if we are good with playing animation made with flash, or are we good at making animations with flash?
cereburn

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:10 am

cereburn Wrote:
Kuragari Wrote:A question for here who are fans of this game. How many of you are good with Flash animation?

Are you asking if we are good with playing animation made with flash, or are we good at making animations with flash?

Making. I'd assume that would have been the first thought to that question.
Kuragari

Postby cereburn » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:03 am

Kuragari Wrote:
cereburn Wrote:

Making. I'd assume that would have been the first thought to that question.

Sorry, been living in beta land for the last week or so. Testing on the brain.
cereburn

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:52 pm

I can understand that. The reason I was asking was that it occured to me that if it came to pass that Fapcom wasn't coming back to the game and a replacement spriter couldn't be found, that it would really really really suck for this game to end up dying. I then though about FLASH games, and realized that it might not be that hard to convert the game (if Z-Fied allowed it obviously and if it reached such a point) from a Sprite based platformer to a FLASH based platformer.

Of course, it would require people good with flash animation and willing to do it, and the caveat of Z-Fied's support, but it was a thought that I felt like sharing.
Kuragari

Postby Z-Fied » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:59 pm

Ok, so nothing in terms of update yet. FAPCOM is still MIA, so what I can do is very limited.

However, for all of you still interested in the game, check this out: http://resigame.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/ ... thing.html

Thanks for your continued support, and this project will keep going!

Z
Composer, Songwriter, Guitarist, Singer, Programmer, Gamer, and Zombie Expert!

My Project: Resident Evil: Progeny - Blog

"Our limits are only created by our mind, our dreams, our desires."
Z-Fied

Postby Goryokaku » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:07 am

good to see your still doing this Z, I've been downloading and playing since conception... and I've loved the changes as they have happened hope FAPCOM gets in touch to so you can do as much work as you would like to.
The sex offenders register... I don't even think they should be at school...
Goryokaku

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:28 am

FAPCOM LIVES!!

That is all.
Kuragari

Postby Grape_Drink » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:54 am

Have always had a little bit of a kink for things that were way out there, so this game has always had a special place with me, hope everything works out with it, even if it takes forever and a day, heh.
Grape_Drink

Re: Resident Evil: Progeny (Last Update: 18/5/2013)

Postby Z-Fied » Sat May 18, 2013 6:25 pm

UPDATE! (18th May 2013)

So I've just released the Laboratory update, which is a fun customisable animation gallery. There's currently 6 backgrounds with 6 lighting effects, but I'd like you guys to send me some more, I wanted a way to add fan content to the game, and this seems to be the perfect way! (Also, I won't be doing any backgrounds myself)

As you've heard, FAPCOM is back and making more sprites, we're still sorting out the Cerberus animations (the next one will include knotting) as well as getting some new areas ready.

It would GREATLY speed up the process if we had a new graphics guy working on scenery and backgrounds, so if you like the game and are interested, get in contact!

The next update won't be for a while (as I'm sure you can imagine) as we get the new areas ready (with 1 or 2 side missions...)

Thanks for your continued support.

Z
Composer, Songwriter, Guitarist, Singer, Programmer, Gamer, and Zombie Expert!

My Project: Resident Evil: Progeny - Blog

"Our limits are only created by our mind, our dreams, our desires."
Z-Fied

Re: Resident Evil: Progeny (Last Update: 18/5/2013)

Postby Lucky777 » Sat May 18, 2013 9:32 pm

Sweet.
Lucky777

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects