Resident Evil: Progeny (Last Update: 18/5/2013)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Resident Evil: Progeny (Last Update: 1/1/2013)

Postby tontje » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:04 pm

Got grabbed by a zombie.

ERROR in
action number 1
of Destroy Event
for object obj_zgrapple1finish:

Trying to delete non-existing sprite.
tontje

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:25 pm

The error has been fixed I believe and will be gone in the next update later this week.
Kuragari

Postby Grape_Drink » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:38 pm

It's running really smoothly compared to before, and it feels a bit easier to handle EXP and such... I like it!
Grape_Drink

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:36 pm

Good update! Although, I'm curious as to where the sex dialouge went for when Rebecca first has sex with a zombie?
whatdontlookaatme

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:56 pm

whatdontlookaatme Wrote:Good update! Although, I'm curious as to where the sex dialouge went for when Rebecca first has sex with a zombie?

Did you pick Prostitute as her job? if you pick that, she's not a virgin, and the dialogue for the zombies and dog involved her being a virgin still.
Kuragari

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:30 am

Yeah, I figured that out right after i posted, felt stupid lol. Also, how do you hide in the barricade outside the bar?
**EDIT** Found out how to hide, but is there a sex scene that goes along with it?
whatdontlookaatme

Postby ZeroEXE.ZX17 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:03 am

w00t new update and :O *at the x-mas outfit* would it be pervy of me to say i want my gf in that? :D
ZeroEXE.ZX17

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:20 am

whatdontlookaatme Wrote:Yeah, I figured that out right after i posted, felt stupid lol. Also, how do you hide in the barricade outside the bar?
**EDIT** Found out how to hide, but is there a sex scene that goes along with it?

How in hells name did you hide, the hide function isn't even been added yet o_0
Kuragari

Postby cereburn » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:33 pm

Kuragari Wrote:The error has been fixed I believe and will be gone in the next update later this week.

So far I'm only seeing this on anal submit. If I click the red x to close the window, it kills the whole game.
cereburn

Postby cereburn » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:27 pm

Thanks for the new version, did some playing with it and found a few things:
1) when crouching without aiming, the outfit goes back to the standard green medic, no matter if you are naked or wearing the x-mas outfit.
2) I was curious about the other post about hiding so I did some crouching around the barrier and got sucked up into it somehow, but was unable to get back out - had to exit and restart.
3) How do you save?
4) I noticed the virgin points are now working for me again, when killing zombs I wasn't getting points in last version. Thanks for the fix
4a) the first zomb I kill in the diner gets me 10 points, but others only get me 1 or 2. What's up with that? Is there some technique to getting more points that way? It's the same for me if I use knife or gun.
5) Is there a way to skip through some of the dialog with the NPC in the diner? It seems very slow.
cereburn

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:53 pm

cereburn Wrote:Thanks for the new version, did some playing with it and found a few things:
1) when crouching without aiming, the outfit goes back to the standard green medic, no matter if you are naked or wearing the x-mas outfit.
2) I was curious about the other post about hiding so I did some crouching around the barrier and got sucked up into it somehow, but was unable to get back out - had to exit and restart.
3) How do you save?
4) I noticed the virgin points are now working for me again, when killing zombs I wasn't getting points in last version. Thanks for the fix
4a) the first zomb I kill in the diner gets me 10 points, but others only get me 1 or 2. What's up with that? Is there some technique to getting more points that way? It's the same for me if I use knife or gun.
5) Is there a way to skip through some of the dialog with the NPC in the diner? It seems very slow.

1-Odd, I could swear she stayed in the xmas outfit at least, but then I wasn't doing much crouching.
3-You do not save at the moment. Next update I believe is supposed to have a typewriter available to save with.
4a-That's because you save the bartender from getting eaten.
5-I don't think so, though perhaps it might not be a bad idea to see if there's a way to add in a faster text option.
Kuragari

Postby Johnadam36 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:49 am

Great game, i wish it was clearer to see her private parts but i absolutely love the button C to submit when the female sprite is on her back, on the ground, and another zombie is near, priceless especially afterwards when they finish with her, they both die! ha!
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

"The desire for a singular more is the muse of creativity" by me
Johnadam36
Newly Registered

Postby cereburn » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 am

Also just noticed, she hold the gun when she runs, even when knife is equiped.
cereburn

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:42 pm

cereburn Wrote:Also just noticed, she hold the gun when she runs, even when knife is equiped.

That is something I expect to be a while before it gets fixed. I think Fapcom has enough on his plate, its going to get even more interesting when he has to start making different weapons.
Kuragari

Postby cereburn » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:58 pm

Kuragari Wrote:
cereburn Wrote:Also just noticed, she hold the gun when she runs, even when knife is equiped.

That is something I expect to be a while before it gets fixed. I think Fapcom has enough on his plate, its going to get even more interesting when he has to start making different weapons.

Is it possible with this engine to separate the weapon as a separate layer of the player sprite? You'd still need to create poses for each weapon posture, but you'd not have to redo the work when going from a 9mm pistol to a desert eagle, or a K-Bar to a bowie knife.

Thanks again for all the work.
cereburn

Postby Kriff » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:39 pm

cereburn Wrote:
Kuragari Wrote:

Is it possible with this engine to separate the weapon as a separate layer of the player sprite? You'd still need to create poses for each weapon posture, but you'd not have to redo the work when going from a 9mm pistol to a desert eagle, or a K-Bar to a bowie knife.

Thanks again for all the work.

Or you could just keep the model as is, with the justification that Rebecca keeps the gun out so she can pistol whip someone in a hurry if need be.

Anyway, thank you Z for adding in the shifter-like skill system.
Kriff

Postby cereburn » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:15 am

Kriff Wrote:

cereburn Wrote:Is it possible with this engine to separate the weapon as a separate layer of the player sprite? You'd still need to create poses for each weapon posture, but you'd not have to redo the work when going from a 9mm pistol to a desert eagle, or a K-Bar to a bowie knife.

Or you could just keep the model as is, with the justification that Rebecca keeps the gun out so she can pistol whip someone in a hurry if need be.

Maybe stick figures would work too?
cereburn

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:20 pm

oy bey
Kuragari

Postby FlashOfSonic » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:41 am

So Nurse gives you an extra 20 innocent points and Prostitute gives you an extra 20 whore points - what does Waitress do?

Also,
cereburn Wrote:So far I'm only seeing this on anal submit. If I click the red x to close the window, it kills the whole game.

The problem's not anal submit, it's anal with the christmas suit. There's no sprite for that.
FlashOfSonic

Postby Thaedael » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:53 am

Fapcom, can you do me a big favor? Can you compile all the the sprites you have made for the game and send them my way. I want to see them all.
Thaedael

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects