Space Escape

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Space Escape

Postby gremlin123 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:48 am

urielmanx7 Wrote:I just checked the horny bug, but it's fine on my end... maxed out arousal by masturbating then tried to equip clothes and everything worked fine :/

Just did a run through to check with masturbation and it doesn't happen. It seems the only way that the armor glitch happens is when an enemy makes you max out your arousal. Try taking off the armor, masturbating until your at full arousal (reduce amount of health lost), and then screw an enemy. It makes all the armor you have 'undefined' so i can't equip it.

Also for some reason the swimsuit you get above sector 1 wasn't there and I don't remember getting it but it was in my inventory without the icon being there and I could equip it (prior to being "hugged" senseless by an enemy). Another small thing I've noticed is a third phantom underwear option that is there throughout my game. I can't equip it, there's no info on it, but the icon is there. It's in the third slot for underwear.

Aaaaand I'm also stuck. I'm missing two items but I have the blue, red, and gold cards. I've gone into the hangar area but there's nothing there. I'm pretty sure that the last two items are in the sectors but I can't access them for some reason. I can get into the hallway with the horses but the doors on the other side remain shut. Is there something I'm missing? I'm pretty sure I've combed every inch of the map save for those locations and I have a feeling i need to go in them to beat the game ^^;;;
gremlin123
Newly Registered

Postby Darthan » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:05 am

Adelhart Wrote:Clothes works for me. I seem to have a bug where I can't escape from an enemy. Say I jump in the air, and get knocked down by a wolf. Usually if I struggle instantly, I can escape. But sometimes, I'm a bit slow, or I'm eating food and I take a bit longer to escape. Then, the escape stays filled to max, and nothing happens. Nothing can hurt me, I can't move, and I haven't escaped. I think it happens most often if I escape roughly during the time when an enemy hits me while I'm down. Not sure if this is happening to anyone else.

I have had this happen to me a few times. Guess you beat me to the punch in reporting it.
Darthan

Postby laarix » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:46 pm

I had to make an account because, while this game is awesome, it is driving me crazy! :shock:
I see other people's feedback talking about masturbation and completing the game and i really can't understand how do you do either.
I have tried pretty much any key and read all the tutorials and menus and i still can't make the protagonist masturbate and i'm pretty much stuck after getting the sword, the ice bullet and the dash ability. I don't know what i'm missing, if there is some area i haven't seen due to them being quite difficult to spot (i don't know if i'm the only one but i spotted the garage entrance to te left of the first ladder only after much much searching).
I must say Uriel, great job with the game animations, art and experience mechanics, but i think the levels may be better structured to make them easier to understand as to where to go/what to do, maybe put some posters with clues or instructions.

Regarding bugs i have noticed a couple of places where you can get stuck/bugged:
One of the purple doors (the one over the moat with the slime in it) can work as a ledge if you try to jump in front of it causing you to get stuck in the wall over the door if you climb.
These is an immortal horse in a little room not far from the door aforementioned that a couple of times hit me and made me fly up forever going through the walls (damn that horse is DYNAMITE! :D ).

Thanks for your hard work Uriel, this game really is promising to be awesome when done :)
laarix
Newly Registered

Postby urielmanx7 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:39 pm

Yeah, that's one of the MANY know bugs, it's also what I'm working right now.
isnt more fun that way?
Visit my blog if you would
http://urielmanx7.blogspot.com/
urielmanx7

Postby Biles » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:46 am

Do you have a .swf version of the game instead of the .exe?
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby kissofthehell » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:16 am

how to repair armor ? And where to go after i beat the mud/clay boss
kissofthehell

Postby ElPresidente » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:39 am

Waitwaitwait...since when does high arousal reduce damage? It INCREASES damage according to the tutorial.
Because damage isn't health it's willpower..

Just na idea, but maybe Health and Willpower could be seperate bars? Like enemies can really kill you (rare, since they all try to rape you).
Then high arousal = less damage taken to health, but more damage to willpower. And vice-versa.

Also an idea, enemies loose a little bit of health during sex, but it cna never drop below 50% (as in, sex can tire them out making them a bit easier to dispatch, but it won't kill them)
ElPresidente

Postby urielmanx7 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:27 pm

I won't be posting the swf version, because people tend to open it with a browser and that seems to carry out many strange bugs.

I have thought of making the nemeies fall asleep after raping you in horny state so it's more "real" why they let you go after they cum :P
isnt more fun that way?
urielmanx7

Postby Lucky777 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:44 pm

I've definitely seen strange bugs when opening past versions of the game with a browser.

...Why does that happen? What's wrong with the file?
Lucky777

Postby Nactaran » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:26 pm

How to kill the horse, and where are the keycard? (I know one is behind the horse).
The spawn bug also appears here, does not bother me that much, I actually kill my enemies.
The Harbringer of The Dark Era
Nactaran
Newly Registered

Postby Metabox » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:14 pm

I played the game over and over, i can*t kill the horse and i can*t find the double jumb or the mastubate skill.
How can i kill the horse ?
Metabox
Newly Registered

Postby Biles » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:29 pm

urielmanx7 Wrote:I won't be posting the swf version, because people tend to open it with a browser and that seems to carry out many strange bugs.

Well, it's still a problem for me because my computer can't read .exe formats -_-
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Valgo » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:41 pm

Am I dumb or do I have a bug?

I can't even leave the first room. The Door won't open no matter which button i do press and I can't climb up on the left side of the room.
Valgo

Postby Darthan » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:43 pm

Valgo Wrote:Am I dumb or do I have a bug?

I can't even leave the first room. The Door won't open no matter which button i do press and I can't climb up on the left side of the room.

You get out on the left side of the room. You should be able to grab the ledge to the right and climb out.
Darthan

Postby ElPresidente » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:46 pm

You should be able to climb out.
Just hold UP when you jump, so the character grabs the ledge.

EDIT: Ninjad.

And regarding yor plot comments on the blog: It ain't really that important for games like this. I mena look at super Mario.
It can be whatever - a strange space anomaly that caught a planet, a strange virus, a evil space dictator with a mnd-control device..wahtever. Once can jsutfiy the "everyone wants ot rape me" behavior easily if you think about it.

Oh - game need more enemies. Especially of the female variety.
ElPresidente

Postby urielmanx7 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:24 pm

Water stage boss will be a Mermaid
isnt more fun that way?
urielmanx7

Postby S.T.A.L.K.E.R » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:10 pm

My saves disappeared for some reason, and I do not know why they are gone. Can someone give me some ideas why my saves have been terminated, and no I did not delete them I swear.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Postby Riley65 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:09 am

I can't find the last skill >.>. I think it's the block skill. Awesome game though, looking forward to future levels :D.
Riley65

Postby FlashOfSonic » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:50 am

I think the "can't escape" bug needs a bit of clarification. For me, it happens when I get knocked down while clothed, and get hit right as the escape bar gets filled. I can't do anything, but I can't get hit like that either.
FlashOfSonic

Postby urielmanx7 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:20 am

It happens when you get knocked down clothed, if you fill the escape bar the exact moment the enemy hits you.
No worries though 'cause I already fix it.
isnt more fun that way?
urielmanx7

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects