Space Escape

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Space Escape

Postby ford6 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:36 pm

If you've played the game in the past, you have a save file that needs to be deleted.
ford6
Newly Registered

Postby epoxymoron » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:10 pm

yea, the save isn't in the game folder, it's in
folder:C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

i already posted where it was, if you mean it's a fresh install of windows, you might want to get in contact with the creator and see what might be causing your issue
epoxymoron

Postby ElPresidente » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:02 pm

some comments:
- game now runs a LOT faster. The Wolves run around sanic fast and jump like rabbits on LSD. This makes fighting them irritating.

- if the facility is a human installation where experiments went horribly wrong, will we see human opponents? Lust-crazed and/or mutated scientists? Female scientists? Female FUTA scientists? (yes, please!)

- is there any explanation behind the MC? IS she a genetic experiment? It would explain her appearance, but I'd expect her to wake up in the facility where all the crazy experiments were made, not in the ship...

b.t.w - I can't post on your blog. I made new accounts on Worpress and Live Jounral and even tried AoL just to post there, but nothing works.
FFS, make anonymus posting possible so I don't have to jumps trough these hoops!
ElPresidente

Postby ford6 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:33 am

ElPresidente Wrote:some comments:
- game now runs a LOT faster. The Wolves run around sanic fast and jump like rabbits on LSD. This makes fighting them irritating.

- if the facility is a human installation where experiments went horribly wrong, will we see human opponents? Lust-crazed and/or mutated scientists? Female scientists? Female FUTA scientists? (yes, please!)

- is there any explanation behind the MC? IS she a genetic experiment? It would explain her appearance, but I'd expect her to wake up in the facility where all the crazy experiments were made, not in the ship...

b.t.w - I can't post on your blog. I made new accounts on Worpress and Live Jounral and even tried AoL just to post there, but nothing works.
FFS, make anonymus posting possible so I don't have to jumps trough these hoops!

You need a Google account.
ford6
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:56 am

Sorry ElPresidente, he does not read here anymore.

I stand corrected
Last edited by Dead2112man on Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby ElPresidente » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:15 pm

[quote="ford6"
You need a Google account.[/quote]

Then why are all the other even offered if they don't work?
Why no anonymus posting?

Sorry ElPresidente, he does not read here anymore.

He does, given that he just PM'ed me.
ElPresidente

Postby xcloudx » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:21 am

So I get to the menu but it wont allow me to select my difficulty?
xcloudx
Newly Registered

Postby musical74 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:07 pm

Unless it's changed (I haven't played the most recent versions) Difficulty is preset. You start *normal*, then *hard* then *easy* I THINK.
musical74

Postby xcloudx » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:27 am

Well when i hit new game it asks me to choose Easy, normal or hard. But it wont allow me to choose any of them thus I can't start the game.
xcloudx
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:08 pm

use the arrow keys
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Dead2112man

Postby Kurushimi » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:50 am

I've been having the same problem as xcloudx. What worked for me was pressing enter instead of s where it says "press start". Save rooms seem to move me back to the beginning, and saves are getting deleted randomly, too.
Kurushimi

Postby ElPresidente » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:15 pm

xcloudx Wrote:Well when i hit new game it asks me to choose Easy, normal or hard. But it wont allow me to choose any of them thus I can't start the game.

Remove old save
ElPresidente

Postby Fistagon » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:32 am

is anyone else having the bug i am with the random hang onto invisable walls also monsters seem to do more dmg then what is saying they do, like i will get hit for 1 dmg but my hp will go down by 3.5.
Also sometimes it wont let me select a new game so i have to restart the game then it works and the gallery does not work aswell also every time i leave the first save room it teleports me to the start wtf
Fistagon
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:14 pm

ok, when did you download this game. The most recent version just released on the ninth or before that, latest version only download able via mega. have not had time to mess around with it my self, but should have fixed some of the bugs.
Dead2112man

Postby Fistagon » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:09 am

i used the brand new version from mega, these bugs right here still seem to happen
Fistagon
Newly Registered

Postby genuinedapie » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:27 pm

Played the game for 30 minutes and found 7 bugs, most of them while fully naked. You really really need to work on debugging this.
genuinedapie
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:47 pm

genuinedapie Wrote:Played the game for 30 minutes and found 7 bugs, most of them while fully naked. You really really need to work on debugging this.

Dude, this build that you just played is over a year old, none of the bugs you just found are in the game any more, most likely anyway.

I also like how you just said there where bugs, and didn't give any details, (slow claps out of the building)
Dead2112man

Postby Bob_larson » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:58 pm

The view is horribly moved to the left for me.
anyone have an idea on how to fix this?
Attached a picture of the situation.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Bob_larson
Newly Registered

Postby xcloudx » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:57 am

So I hit new game and it wont let me choose a difficulty, so I can't start the game.
xcloudx
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:50 am

how did you hit new game, with the Button S(or was it A) or Enter. For the enter key does nothing.
Dead2112man

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects