"Unforbidden" (3D platformer, tentacle, beast) [2013-02-28]

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Blog

Postby The Song » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:32 am

The content warning on your website isn't working, I can't click enter or exit.
The Song
Newly Registered

Re: "Unforbidden" (3D platformer, tentacle, beast) [2013-02-

Postby Bertus » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:24 pm

Finally the new version!
I really like it, even if i obviously found some bugs, like:

Even if i save the game at the camp, the game just restart
some minor distance rendering of few trees
FLYING WOLVES XD i was running into the forest when a wolf spawned mid hair and got me the second later
the legs of the mech walks a little slower than his actual speed
the headcrabs.. i mean.. the crawlers don't do anything, you can just walk on them and they will just continue theyr stuff. If you shoot them they die
Bertus
Newly Registered

Postby NeerHeer » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:47 am

To clarify on Bertus' post, R4 is now OUT on Villanous Games' blog: http://blog.premium-hentai.com/#
Does bunny need to slap a bitch?!

Due to my utter inability to produce anything of merit via drawing, animating, or scripting, I have to hang around and bother you guys. Are we having fun yet?
NeerHeer

Postby Hound_Of_God » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:57 am

Can someone please post a download of the new version? And preferably not a .msi file?
Hound_Of_God
Newly Registered

Postby Lex_Liven » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:34 am

Download link, 7z-archive without installation:
http://blog.premium-hentai.com/download ... staller.7z
I'm not sure my english is good, I'm russian. So I'll be please if you will correct me ;) Thank you for understanding.
Lex_Liven

Postby tentacleMonsters » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:07 pm

Since you are using unity, do you think you could try releasing an OSX version?
tentacleMonsters

Re: Blog

Postby Zikare » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:57 pm

The Song Wrote:The content warning on your website isn't working, I can't click enter or exit.

Which browser are you using?
I'm checking with Firefox 26.0 and Internet Explorer 9.0. It's Wordpress plugin, not written by me, but if I can observe it happening, maybe I can fix it.

tentacleMonsters Wrote:Since you are using unity, do you think you could try releasing an OSX version?

I could try, but I don't have anything to test it on.
The game uses some Windows API calls to get the location of the "My Documents" folder (I'm sure there's some OSX equivalent, or maybe event just using "~/.unforbidden" would work).
H-game developer. Development blog. Games: Image (3D tentacle/beast platformer), more to come!
Zikare

Re: Blog

Postby The Song » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:16 pm

Zikare Wrote:
The Song Wrote:The content warning on your website isn't working, I can't click enter or exit.

Which browser are you using?
I'm checking with Firefox 26.0 and Internet Explorer 9.0. It's Wordpress plugin, not written by me, but if I can observe it happening, maybe I can fix it.

I am using Google Chrome; and I noticed that it works fine in incognito mode. Maybe it relates to a my Norton extension somehow, or maybe chrome's just being weird that way.
The Song
Newly Registered

Postby just_barely_there » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:35 am

I have a stupid question how you makeup the 3d models for your game? Plz and thank you
just_barely_there
Newly Registered

Postby unrak01 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:23 pm

I can't get past the warning page...something I'm missing?
unrak01

Postby whodaman » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:27 pm

unrak01 Wrote:I can't get past the warning page...something I'm missing?

Me neither, even after starting the exe as admin and waiting 60 seconds.....

Edit: while browsing the developer website, I found out that pressing escape gets rid of it.
whodaman

Postby Eumel2 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:29 pm

a few things:
1. the enemys dont toss her to the ground but start their rape animation instantly
2. where did that situation go that she started to like it?
3. the boars dick is a bit slim dont you think^^

otherwise a really great game
Eumel2

Postby Toulon » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:39 am

Eumel2 Wrote:a few things:
1. the enemys dont toss her to the ground but start their rape animation instantly

1. Pretty sure he just hasn't done the animations yet.
2. She does still eventually like it, it just takes longer because Zikare adjusted the values. He mentioned this, more than once I think, on his blog.
3. He is going for realism, not stereotypical "everything has a ginormous cock" hentai. Boars and pigs in RL have a long, thin penis like that. He showed his model for that a while back. His attention to realism is what a lot of people like about this game, so it isn't likely to change.
Toulon
Newly Registered

Postby Toulon » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:42 am

just_barely_there Wrote:I have a stupid question how you makeup the 3d models for your game? Plz and thank you

He uses Blender (just google it if you're interested) for all his 3d work. Great program, and free too. Be prepared for a learning curve if you haven't used a 3d program before though.
Toulon
Newly Registered

Postby Eumel2 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:54 pm

Toulon Wrote:
Eumel2 Wrote:a few things:

1. Pretty sure he just hasn't done the animations yet.
2. She does still eventually like it, it just takes longer because Zikare adjusted the values. He mentioned this, more than once I think, on his blog.
3. He is going for realism, not stereotypical "everything has a ginormous cock" hentai. Boars and pigs in RL have a long, thin penis like that. He showed his model for that a while back. His attention to realism is what a lot of people like about this game, so it isn't likely to change.

1. if i remember correcly i has worked in an earlyer version, which is why i was missing that
2. all right i guess i didnt read that^^
3. i wasnt exprecting anything like that it was just striking me odd that it would be THAT slim cant say i have seen a real one though
Eumel2

Postby DemonKnightRaziel » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:03 am

Eumel2 Wrote:3. i wasnt exprecting anything like that it was just striking me odd that it would be THAT slim cant say i have seen a real one though

Google is your disturbing friend. But yeah, pig size depending, your talking real long and only 0.5-1" in diameter.
DemonKnightRaziel

Postby HuskE » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:56 pm

Really liking this game. Nice to play something with so much emphasis on beasty scenes. And very well done beast scenes at that--not to mention how sexy the dialogue was. Yum yum yum.

One major complaint I have about the game is the platforming. My god...the first jump puzzle drove me insane. If you plan on selling this commercially, I beg you to either remove that or improve it somehow because it was extremely unforgiving for a starter platformer puzzle. One little slip-up and I fell AAAAALL the way back down to the bottom and would have to start all over. It just doesn't feel like you meant for it to be as hard as it was.

Though don't get me wrong, I enjoy the rest of this game IMMENSELY and I can't wait for future updates. Thanks for fantastic game, mate C:
HuskE
Newly Registered

Postby axe27 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:39 pm

The game doesn't cycle past the warning screen. Not sure what's up with that, but I can't play the game because of it.
axe27
Newly Registered

Postby Lumino » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:25 am

axe27 Wrote:The game doesn't cycle past the warning screen. Not sure what's up with that, but I can't play the game because of it.

As has been answered no less then SIX times in this very topic, press Escape.
Lumino

Postby FruitSmoothie » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:46 am

Still watching this for updates.
FruitSmoothie

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner