Urban X Life - VXace - New version

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Urban X Life - VXace - New version

Postby wootch » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:56 am

Urban xLife is an adult RPG made with RPGmaker VXace and H scenes made in flash.

Developpement board:
http://urbanxlife.blogspot.com/

You can download the last version of the game here:
http://urbanxlife.blogspot.fr/p/download_15.html

Urban X Life is one of the game I'm currently working on. It's been some years I've been working on this adult game and over the years I have continued to make progress in the quality of my drawings as well as in programming although I'm still not fully satisfied.

In this game you can choose your character everyday to play as a brat or as a highschool chick.

Each character his own daily program and can go to different places and met different people have different experiences. Some events are determined by the day or the story and sometimes randomly.

The story takes place for a whole year. During this year our heroes will have to solve puzzles in order to survive. The game is based solely on this and doesn't have combat system, except of card games.
You'll meet a lot of characters with which you'll be able to have some fun.
An affinity system will dig these relationships and unlock new animated sequences.
All adult scenes are animated.

Last edited by wootch on Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:57 pm, edited 17 times in total.
wootch

Re: Urban xLife - VXace

Postby Zeus Kabob » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:08 pm

Quick question: are you the developer of this game, or is it someone else's? As a general philosophy, we put links to games in Creative -> Discussion.

Thanks for pointing this out! It looks quite cool.
Zeus Kabob

Postby wootch » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:18 pm

are you the developer of this game

Yes i am. It's still a project: it requires a lot a work to be finished.

I though i would post here to present this project, share all the progress and have any tought about scenes the players would like to have.
wootch

Postby JDJacksan » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:21 pm

Seems to be very interesting ! Can't wait till the demo comes out :)
JDJacksan

Postby aHTuTEpPOp » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:27 pm

Rape on lose or only quest H-scenes?
Thanks for reply.
aHTuTEpPOp
Newly Registered

Postby dreamwhizz » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:45 pm

Hello there. Looks like an interesting project you have here. I wanted to view the development blog, but it says it's open to invited readers only. Mind sharing it with me? If not it's okay. Thanks ;)
dreamwhizz
Newly Registered

Postby wootch » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:48 pm

Rape on lose or only quest H-scenes?

Both, it depends wich gender you will play as. And for the quest, it's not about H-scene once you finish a quest, it's more like a harvest moon game: you have to make quest (= duty) to gain some "liking" with NPC. The more they "like" you, the more scene you can discover.Once you gain the first gem to change yourself as an adult, you gain the possibility to make adult stuff, like buying a house (and make your harem if you wish for example for having Hs whenever you want). You have to build your relationship, even if sometimes some girls like to make some "things" with a stranger.

About the main quest, it's more like a phoenix wright game: you have to search for clue to understand what's going on and meet some specials characters. I'm still working about the system of choice for that part.
Finaly, there is this card battle system which is more like a open tournament (and with its own Hs). But this is optionnal.

For short, you can't (really) lose on this game, just walking on another path.

Hello there. Looks like an interesting project you have here. I wanted to view the development blog, but it says it's open to invited readers only. Mind sharing it with me? If not it's okay.

Yeah sorry about that, i just put this blog online today, i forget to edit this. Of course everyone is welcome to share what they think about UxL. So the blog will be avalaible by tomorrow.
wootch

Postby Zeus Kabob » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:20 am

wootch Wrote:
are you the developer of this game

Yes i am. It's still a project: it requires a lot a work to be finished.

I though i would post here to present this project, share all the progress and have any tought about scenes the players would like to have.

It looks really cool, and I look forward to what you come up with!
Zeus Kabob

Postby wootch » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:11 am

The blog is now online.

Don't hesitate to share what you think about the features i'm working on.

I still looking on some events anyone would like to see in this game (more particulary for the girls). So if you had or dream about any "hot" situation in your life, your welcome to share ;)
wootch

Postby dreamwhizz » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:46 pm

wootch Wrote:The blog is now online.

Don't hesitate to share what you think about the features i'm working on.

I still looking on some events anyone would like to see in this game (more particulary for the girls). So if you had or dream about any "hot" situation in your life, your welcome to share ;)

Yay! I'm definitely gonna bookmark your blog. Can't wait for the demo. The game looks really promising. ;)
dreamwhizz
Newly Registered

Postby JDJacksan » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:39 pm

I know I have posted this already....but boy do you know how to give the people a tease !!!
Just saw the teaser vid in youtube....looks awesome !
Take your time and make it goood !!!
JDJacksan

Postby Wonderful Hawk » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:35 pm

Well. I try not to get excited about anything that sounds to me to be too good to be true. But I don't know I can avoid it this time. Curse you wootch cuuurse yooou (to working on this game until it's done)! That'll teach you.
Wonderful Hawk

Postby Kurushimi » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:44 pm

Looks interesting - I await the first release excitedly.
Kurushimi

Postby IxFa » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:00 am

Good art, contains children apparently

I see no reason I shouldn't be excited.

It'd be even better if there was bestiality!

Though, the screenshots don't speak well of the writing, I must say.
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but the writing could make the difference between loving it and hating it with unrelenting fury.
Good luck!
IxFa

Postby wootch » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:57 am

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but the writing could make the difference between loving it and hating it with unrelenting fury.

Mmm that's a point that bother me too. Eng isn't my native so i know i can make some mistake. I planned to give a .xls with all the dialogues with the first demo to improve what could be or for those who would like to propose a translation in their language.
wootch

Postby Raio10 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:40 pm

looks pretty good will have to wait to give a better view when a demo comes out but after watching the teaser on youtube i cannot wait for this.
Raio10

Postby AwesomeDragonDude » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:07 pm

wootch Wrote:

Mmm that's a point that bother me too. Eng isn't my native so i know i can make some mistake. I planned to give a .xls with all the dialogues with the first demo to improve what could be or for those who would like to propose a translation in their language.

If you want, I can get you a translation to Dutch. I'm dutch myself, so translating it shouldn't be a problem.
Feel the power of the AwesomeDragonDude! You feeling it yet? No?

Well, your internet sucks then. Or you suck. Or perhaps both.

Probably both.
AwesomeDragonDude

Postby Kurushimi » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:01 pm

AwesomeDragonDude Wrote:If you want, I can get you a translation to Dutch. I'm dutch myself, so translating it shouldn't be a problem.

And I could do a translation to Norwegian, with the tiny problem that nobody would ever bother using it. Language options are nice, but most Norwegians use English anyway.
Kurushimi

Postby Raindrops » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:15 pm

Looks promising. I really gotta try this! :D
My hentai game's thread: http://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=2355
Blog of my Hentai game "Emmerzail": http://emmerzail.blogspot.com/

Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/raindrops?ty=h
Raindrops

Postby wootch » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:16 pm

Thank you for all your encouragement :D

Thank you also for the proposed translations, I'd do a specific post on the blog of the development of methods possible when I'll release the first demo of the game (I don't put all the information from the UxL blog in this forum but i also check this forum if you have any suggestions or questions.)

In this regard, I finally decided to release a demo soon as the first district is over, time to integrate all game systems to avoid having to make changes to the script later and thus avoid backup corruption among different version of the game

I currently finished the tournament motorcycle racing and after that i'll finished the first main story arc.
wootch

Next

Return to Non-Flash Projects