Amaranth RPG MAKER VX|ACE

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Amaranth RPG MAKER VX (Update 12/8/2014)

Postby Zeus Kabob » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:36 am

There are different versions of RPGMaker. Make sure you have the correct RTP installed and try again.
Zeus Kabob

Postby moonblack » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:17 am

The game is made with RPG Maker VX, so you need the RTP for VX.

.rvproj2 is for RPG Maker VX Ace (which is the one you seem to have). VX and VX Ace are two different programs, each with its own RTP.
moonblack

Postby daeri » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:53 pm

grmbl why the hell must it be so frustrating to play a game!? i finnaly installed the damn program and it turns out it's the wrong on...
if somebody could post a link to the correct version (and addons) it would be very much apreciated.

EDIT: nevermind, i found the correct link with another game.

but know almost all the games that uses this is bugged: it automaticaly runs to the left until i hit something , then i can move up and down, but i cant go right and it keeps forcing me to left. wtf is this?
daeri
Newly Registered

Postby Z0mb13 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:48 pm

In high garden auditorium:
- Two of the doors at the bottom gives a "sound file missing" error. Fixed with a random .mid with the right name.
- In the chamber of isolation, the orb could be only use one time. If you re-enter, you're stuck.
- When you've got the two keys in those chambers, you open the chests in the first one, but the weapon you find is not usable. And you earn another time the second key! And the elixir is pretty much useless since it nerfs your stats.
- The card game ends after 2 rounds. Yes, I know, it's a known bug.
- The picture game continues even if you lose. And if you continue until the end, then you could exit ;) But you can't report to the guy on the chair.
If you talk to the picture game guy and said every-time no, the game start. And you could gain the chest key and learn a new ability.
- If you passed the 2nd general of high garden with maid clothes, you lost them in the next fight. Then if you exit, and try to get back, you have to fight him.

But it's a great update. You fixed a lot of bugs in the area.

(I don't know if you fixed the sword of love issue, because I've already switched the right boolean to make it stop.)

In black guild hideout:

- To get in there you have the sound bug.
- If you get defeated by the two orcs and chose not to be a good girl, one orc stay stuck in the way.
- I've also encountered the 0 hp bug with the wolf.
- I was searching for the elves village in the forests, but I couldn't find it. I thought it had to do with the elves you find here. I figured which boolean to switch, but as there is no exit yet, it's pretty much useless ^^
Z0mb13

Postby hehehahaxyz » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:53 am

hey guys, i just downloaded the update from the download link given on the first page. I used my old save file but couldn't find arena anywhere and was basically stuck in the same place as pre-patch (before the arena with the rooms empty). Is there another link for the updated version? Or can I not use the save files?
hehehahaxyz
Newly Registered

Postby Z0mb13 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:11 am

to hehehahaxyz:
The saves are working. Perhaps are you trying to use an older version of the game? Are you sure you use the version you've just downloaded?
If that's the case, you should try a save where you are located before your entering in High garden, and then re-enter there, since a few new booleans are initialized when you enter new zones.

In high garden
- First door left. If you do not speak to the slaves when they're leaving, you could duplicate them by re-entering after the two parties^^
- First door right. Picture bug if you say no to the wolf scene.
- The keys of coin are pretty useless, as the chamber of chests could not be reached ^^
Last edited by Z0mb13 on Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Z0mb13

Postby hehehahaxyz » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:42 am

unfortunately i save after every few battles... so I dont have any saves before the high garden. Is there any save files before the high garden I can use? otherwise i'll have to restart the whole game and that will take a looooong time. lol
hehehahaxyz
Newly Registered

Postby Z0mb13 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:52 pm

In high garden:
- In the chamber of lust, when you kill everybody, you don't earn the promise key.
- I couldn't get the last optional arena fight working, even with the previous summon. Couldn't find why.
Z0mb13

Postby hehehahaxyz » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:29 am

hey thanks for the pm zombs. i just found out i still can't reply to pm's so i couldn't answer.
hehehahaxyz
Newly Registered

Postby hehehahaxyz » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:12 am

alright for some reason i can't get the arena working. I talked to that guy who told me to see general og in high garden. when i talked to the guy sitting on the throne chair, he just said go away. what should i do?
hehehahaxyz
Newly Registered

Postby Z0mb13 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:10 pm

Step to reproduce to go in the arena from the holy tree:
-Go straight into high garden. Enter high garden.
-Enter 2nd door left. Touch the portal.
-Go north, pass the first general. Go to storage. Surrender. Take the maid clothes.
-Exit storage, go north, pass the second general.
-Go north, trough the guard and the two guild members.
-Go to the throne. Choose 2nd option. Exit armoury, go north either left of right.
-You're in the arena. If not, re-download the right updated game ^^

Pms are working after ten posts. You won't need the approval from a mod to post or edit anymore that far.

In black guild hideout:
The potion from the doctor doesn't trigger a scene if you aren't on the right chair.
Z0mb13

Postby TheWizard » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:46 am

I know this is somewhat of a noobish question, but does anyone know where the black guild hideout is? or how to get there?
TheWizard

Postby Z0mb13 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:18 pm

to TheWizard
The black guild hideout isn't finished yet.
To get there, you have to beat the high garden's arena. Then you would have a discussion about the black guild whilst exiting high garden. Slave market's girls would be defeated that far.
Then I suggest you to talk with one of the three high garden girls inside the main hall cell. She will speak about an eleven village.
Try to find it. I'm sure you could find the black guild then.
Z0mb13

Postby Lord154 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:02 pm

Hello all

I have starting playing the newer version from the beggining but in Chapter 1 (in Labyrithm) i have found a bug

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

After you defeat the king and try to save the women, in the first area of labyrithm (the one with the Dragon), the middle cell on the south has a door which when you try to enter to save the girl in there, the door don't open even if the sound (which play when you open a door) is played. Then your character is stuck and you can't move at all

Thxs for the game and for the new version
Lord154

Postby TheWizard » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:07 pm

to TheWizard
To get there, you have to beat the high garden's arena. Then you would have a discussion about the black guild whilst exiting high garden. Slave market's girls would be defeated that far.
Then I suggest you to talk with one of the three high garden girls inside the main hall cell. She will speak about an eleven village.
Try to find it. I'm sure you could find the black guild then

All right i'll try that, thankyou. :D
TheWizard

Postby sinhunter » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:04 pm

1) Enjoying the game and it is well designed.

2) May want to consider adding in a extra companion section for menu in this game if you plan to add more compansions later since losing companions through lore reason may cripple possible party formations and strategy beyond Chapter 2.

3) If the Elven Village is finished where is it located and how can I enter it in chapter 2? I've saved a Elf back in Chapter 1 and she said the Elven VIllage leader will reward me if I bring her to the Elven VIllage in Chapter 2 but I can't find the VIllage nor how to enter it. I've been to every single area that has a tree in it and killed all the aliens that attacked me but I yet to find the Elven Village. Do I have to let my self get killed in a certain forest area instead to gain access to the Elven Village?

- A small suggestion for (3), When we are given the task to bring the Elf girl that we save in Chapter 1 and meet again in Town of Games in Chapter 2 she should provide us the location and ability to access the Elven Village since she knows the location of the Elven Village and how to enter it. While meeting the Elf in the Cell in High Garden being the basic method to finding the Elven Village location since she should provide some information on where we should look for the Elven Village due to the World map having several Forest areas. The High Garden method can be the basic method to finding the Elven Village while the Elf from Town of Games you save in Chapter 1 and meet in CHapter 2 can be a easier method rewarded to players who took the time to save the girls in Chapter 1.

4) A Few Bugs I found with recuiting VIP Whore being if you lose to the two Ogres that is trying to stop you from recuiting her the scene get stuck in the defeat rape scene image. Another is if you enter the Room with the VIP Whore is and leave without recuiting her for the first time you enter she will disappear.

5) Another issue found is with the Garden being a few rooms in the Garden I can't enter due to some files missing. Such as missing "Audio/BGM/A Dusting of Snow"

6) The is a issue with the Quiz game being if you fail it you are ask to report to the guild master but nothing happens.

7) Is there a way to progress beyond the Intro part of chapter 3 or are we stuck in the cell until more is released?

8) The 4th door in the Tavern where you end up after being defeat by a monster in the field is missing its file. So even if players break down the door entering the room will give a error saying "Unable to find Audio/BGM/Spelunking"

Suggestion (if possible)

- If you add a impregnation system later, can it be based on what type of weakness Nimrodel has. Basically Nimrodel can only become impregnated by a enemy of her chosen weakness. A function this system can serve is to be the game's pet breeding system where rather than taming pets Nimrodel gives birth to pets that is obtained through having sex or being raped by a creature of her chosen weakness. The pet can be leveled by either sacificing other pets Nimrodel given birth to or by allowing the pet to have sex with Numrodel which may result in her giving birth to more pets that can be sacrificed or kept.

Z0mb13 Wrote:to TheWizard
Try to find it. I'm sure you could find the black guild then.

This instruction is very hazzy because I've done everything you mentioned about taking to the Elf in the cell in High Garden and exploring the world map to find the Elven Village and still I did not find the Elven Village nor the Black Guild Hideout.
sinhunter

Postby Car6on » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:59 am

Just so we're clear, the elven village can't be entered at the moment. I think I forgot to make an entrance.
Car6on

Postby Car6on » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:02 am

If you add a impregnation system later, can it be based on what type of weakness Nimrodel has. Basically Nimrodel can only become impregnated by a enemy of her chosen weakness. A function this system can serve is to be the game's pet breeding system where rather than taming pets Nimrodel gives birth to pets that is obtained through having sex or being raped by a creature of her chosen weakness. The pet can be leveled by either sacificing other pets Nimrodel given birth to or by allowing the pet to have sex with Numrodel which may result in her giving birth to more pets that can be sacrificed or kept.

I like this idea.
Car6on

Postby Z0mb13 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:35 am

sinhunter Wrote:This instruction is very hazzy because I've done everything you mentioned about taking to the Elf in the cell in High Garden and exploring the world map to find the Elven Village and still I did not find the Elven Village nor the Black Guild Hideout.

Yes. But I've never said that you should enter the Elven village. Especially because you can't.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

You have to be defeated by an alien whilst searching for that village, and then you are in the right building ^^
Z0mb13

Postby rakgi » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:49 am

I am not sure if anyone has mentioned this but in Town of Games, when you use Train option when speaking to Vaara, if you lose fight she says dont worry it's only practice no HP/MP will be lost you get game over.Also, what is the point of Mind protection if it doesn't actually block things like Mind Control?
rakgi

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects