Amaranth RPG MAKER VX|ACE

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Amaranth RPG MAKER VX (Update 28/01/2015)

Postby Car6on » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:29 pm

SterlingArcher Wrote:hello me again lol. Anyways was just wondering when the next update will be coming out. I've loved the game so far and i can't wait to keep going ^^ Great job btw i love this game one of my most favorite's to come out of LegendOfkrystal.com/forum's you got real talent Don't give up! :mrgreen:

Thanks for the support. Progress has been close to 0 since last update...I'm sorry but I'm not going anywhere with it right now but the fact that I still check your comments means I still care. '
I guess i'm tired of doing the same thing over and over again. I need to try something new and right now it is not this game. I still want to continue working on the game but right now there is not anything
making me want to. I thought I had given up but turns out I love this game too much to let it go.
Car6on

Re: Amaranth RPG MAKER VX (Update 28/01/2015)

Postby dawnofcrow » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:25 am

Car6on Wrote:
SterlingArcher Wrote:hello me again lol. Anyways was just wondering when the next update will be coming out. I've loved the game so far and i can't wait to keep going ^^ Great job btw i love this game one of my most favorite's to come out of LegendOfkrystal.com/forum's you got real talent Don't give up! :mrgreen:

Thanks for the support. Progress has been close to 0 since last update...I'm sorry but I'm not going anywhere with it right now but the fact that I still check your comments means I still care. '
I guess i'm tired of doing the same thing over and over again. I need to try something new and right now it is not this game. I still want to continue working on the game but right now there is not anything
making me want to. I thought I had given up but turns out I love this game too much to let it go.
if u not time we can help u make game
dawnofcrow
Newly Registered

Re: Amaranth RPG MAKER VX (Update 28/01/2015) Progress comin

Postby Car6on » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:40 pm

dawnofcrow Wrote:@ Car6on i like game and if u need help beta on game i can help u
Indeed Wrote:How's progress? Maybe a lot maybe a little? Liking it a lot so far, keep being awesome :D

I'm now working less on my real job and focusing on this awesome game. I really appreciate your support and kind words and feedback is really nice! But if you
want to support me a bit more check out my new patreon website and help me. With just a little help I could keep working more on this and not on my real job.
Just check it out and see what you could get in return.
That is all. Thanks.

[MOD EDIT] Removed Patreon link
Car6on

Postby TheWizard » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:01 am

I'm now working less on my real job and focusing on this awesome game. I really appreciate your support and kind words and feedback is really nice! But if you
want to support me a bit more check out my new patreon website and help me. With just a little help I could keep working more on this and not on my real job.
That is all. Thanks.

If you're trying to link us to your page, you're patreon link only links me to the patreon main page D:
So close yet so far
TheWizard

Postby dawnofcrow » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:47 am

Car6on Wrote:
dawnofcrow Wrote:@ Car6on i like game and if u need help beta on game i can help u
Indeed Wrote:How's progress? Maybe a lot maybe a little? Liking it a lot so far, keep being awesome :D

That is all. Thanks.
i cant find u in patreon
dawnofcrow
Newly Registered

Postby Car6on » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:06 pm

The link should work now :)

[MOD EDIT] Removed Patreon link
Car6on

Postby Car6on » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:59 am

The first few patrons have been a great help! Thank you. A lot of work is on the way
Car6on

Re: Amaranth RPG MAKER VX Check out my patreon page :)

Postby Car6on » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:30 am

Chan Wrote:Sidenote: Would you be able to add in an enemy/item which reduces your sexual addiction? At the cost of something like XP?

Yes that could be made. I will get to work on it ;)
Car6on

Re: Amaranth RPG MAKER VX Update: 27-04-2015

Postby Indeed » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:57 pm

Really like the soundtrack you put together for this game. There's not a single part of the game where i thought the music was poor or out of place
Indeed

Re: Amaranth RPG MAKER VX Update: 27-04-2015

Postby Car6on » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:24 am

Indeed Wrote:Really like the soundtrack you put together for this game. There's not a single part of the game where i thought the music was poor or out of place

Thank you :D I work hard to create the best experience possible.
Also I've noticed several errors in last update. Working on it.
Car6on

Re: Amaranth RPG MAKER VX Update: 28-04-2015

Postby Z0mb13 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:16 pm

The Bruineth scene in elven village has a <100 addiction trigger. I'm sure it shouldn't.
The searching gobelin of the ogre cave continues to search even when you are already captured.
The same searching gobelin could be kicked out of the map ^^.

Great work so far.
Z0mb13

Postby Car6on » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:24 pm

Z0mb13 Wrote:The Bruineth scene in elven village has a <100 addiction trigger. I'm sure it shouldn't.
The searching gobelin of the ogre cave continues to search even when you are already captured.

Great work so far.

Fixed the bugs but I'm not so sure about the goblin getting kicked out of the map...I'ts properly still possible ^^
Car6on

Postby dawnofcrow » Fri May 01, 2015 4:23 am

Car6on Wrote:
Z0mb13 Wrote:The Bruineth scene in elven village has a <100 addiction trigger. I'm sure it shouldn't.

Great work so far.

Fixed the bugs but I'm not so sure about the goblin getting kicked out of the map...I'ts properly still possible ^^

i see bugs never mind it Z0mb13 :lol:
dawnofcrow
Newly Registered

Re: Amaranth RPG MAKER VX Update: 29-04-2015

Postby FatalisReigns » Sat May 02, 2015 10:21 am

Hello, amazing game you have going here :D i just had a quick question because i seem to be lost. After completing the mission in Greenwitch village, where can i find the ogre king Marcro? I went to the Ogre City Karth but couldn't find him there. am i missing something? haha thanks :)
FatalisReigns
Newly Registered

Postby Car6on » Sat May 02, 2015 11:17 am

dawnofcrow Wrote:
Car6on Wrote:

Great work so far.

i see bugs never mind it Z0mb13 :lol:

Haha nvm. I think it's fixed now ;)
Car6on

Re: Amaranth RPG MAKER VX Update: 02-05-2015

Postby SterlingArcher » Sun May 03, 2015 8:55 pm

Hey everyone. I've been having a problem downloading RPGMaker VX and GameMaker VX to my new windows 8 laptop. As well as having a problem getting Amaranth to show up on my computer because when it shows up the application just shows a white sheet. Never had this problem on my windows 7.. that's because windows 7 is better lol. But does anyone know how to help me so I can play the new version of this amazing game. And what type of programs I'll need.
SterlingArcher

Postby Lord154 » Mon May 04, 2015 10:40 am

Hello all

FatalisReigns Wrote:Hello, amazing game you have going here :D i just had a quick question because i seem to be lost. After completing the mission in Greenwitch village, where can i find the ogre king Marcro? I went to the Ogre City Karth but couldn't find him there. am i missing something? haha thanks :)

Marko is no so easily to find

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

After go to Cells 2 section (where there is your new member Ash), go up the stairs to wall, and then down the other stairs just next to the ones you use to go back inside cells section 2. Go through the door in the new area and you will find yourself in Orge Throneroom map. In one room here, (the one that is guarding by two Orges of the same color) is Marko (Attention - Before you fight Marco you must fight the MOST Difficult battle of the Whole game - (at least for my own opinion).
Lord154

Postby Car6on » Mon May 04, 2015 2:51 pm

SterlingArcher Wrote:Hey everyone. I've been having a problem downloading RPGMaker VX and GameMaker VX to my new windows 8 laptop. As well as having a problem getting Amaranth to show up on my computer because when it shows up the application just shows a white sheet. Never had this problem on my windows 7.. that's because windows 7 is better lol. But does anyone know how to help me so I can play the new version of this amazing game. And what type of programs I'll need.

Hi SterlingArcher. I don't know how to fix your problem but a quick search showed that you're not the only one who is having trouble with rpg maker vx on windows 8. Maybe check out some discussions for the answer?
Car6on

Postby Lord154 » Tue May 05, 2015 6:32 pm

Hello all

I need help because it seems that i can complete High Garden (I don't know if this has something to do with but i didn't go to clear Black Guild)

1) How i can free the two girls in prison? Even if i clear every guard in the entrance area, when i go back and they ask me if it is clear to leave, my character tell them that there isn't clear

2) How to free the torture slave outside High Garden? I win in the arena but i can't free the slave, the Council never give me the option to buy her

3) When i win the tournament, a msg appear that my price is in Auditorium but nothing is there (Auditorium is the area between the ntrance and the main hall - where the guard and two Black Guild member is, isn't it? )
Lord154

Postby Car6on » Tue May 05, 2015 8:56 pm

Lord154 Wrote:Hello all

I need help because it seems that i can complete High Garden (I don't know if this has something to do with but i didn't go to clear Black Guild)

1) How i can free the two girls in prison? Even if i clear every guard in the entrance area, when i go back and they ask me if it is clear to leave, my character tell them that there isn't clear

2) How to free the torture slave outside High Garden? I win in the arena but i can't free the slave, the Council never give me the option to buy her

3) When i win the tournament, a msg appear that my price is in Auditorium but nothing is there (Auditorium is the area between the ntrance and the main hall - where the guard and two Black Guild member is, isn't it? )

Hello Lord154

The two girls in the jail can't actually be freed. I could totally make that possible though.

As for the slave being tortured just outside High garden can't be bought either. I should properly make it possible or make it clear to Nimrodel that she's a slave and therefore can't buy other slaves.

As for the prize in the Auditorium. The Auditorium is actually the room after the long hall with the guard and the two black guild members. The sign means to say that the next room is the Auditorium, I could make that more clear.
Just walk up to the Guild Master and you will trigger the scene.

Thanks for the feedback :)
Car6on

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects