Amaranth RPG MAKER VX|ACE

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Amaranth RPG MAKER VX Update: 11-05-2015

Postby Indeed » Fri May 22, 2015 9:29 pm

Car6on Wrote:
Indeed Wrote:Sounds good. I noticed something when playing again, i destroyed the camps, and the person kept repeating 'destroy the camps!', but after going over to the tavern and killing the tavern owner, then she said 'Hey nice job', so maybe that's the issue?

Hmmm thank you very much :D I will look into this right away

Edit: I couldn't see the connection between the tavern owner and completing the mission but I have now placed the event that
eventually would make you complete the mission in all 3 camps. Before it was only placed in the slave market so it would check if you
had cleared all camps when you returned to the slave market. Now it will check it in all 3 camps.

But just to be clear, do you get a message at all three camps saying something like "This camp is cleared, I must move on"? The camp is not cleared until then.

I had indeed got those, yes.
Indeed

Re: Amaranth RPG MAKER VX Chapter 3 Beta Update: 22-05-2015

Postby Car6on » Sat May 23, 2015 9:12 am

SterlingArcher Wrote:Im still having a problem with the RPG Maker VX. it is being impossible to work with on windows 8.2 and it is going to make me cry T.T. can someone post a link or email me a file of the whole RPG Maker VX? so that way I can see if it will work that way. I think I had to do it before with another computer that was windows 8 to get it to work. download it on a windows 7 then transfer to windows 8

Send me pm with your email and I will try to mail the file to you. ;)
Car6on

Postby Lord154 » Sat May 23, 2015 10:36 am

Hello all

I start playing part 3 but i find a bug that stop the game

After escape the cell (where you start the game) the game freeze when you see the 2 orges and Nim hide behind the crates. After the conversation, you are unable to move your character.
Lord154

Postby Car6on » Sat May 23, 2015 11:22 am

Lord154 Wrote:Hello all

I start playing part 3 but i find a bug that stop the game

After escape the cell (where you start the game) the game freeze when you see the 2 orges and Nim hide behind the crates. After the conversation, you are unable to move your character.

That's the end of the beta sorry.
Car6on

Re: Amaranth RPG MAKER VX Update: 27-05-2015

Postby Indeed » Sat May 30, 2015 6:45 am

I like your changes to the overworld map in the new version!

I found something again. In the Tortured Halls in High Garden, if i get raped by someone in there, a bunch of bandits spawn inside the cell, making it nearly impossible to escape.
Indeed

Postby Indeed » Sat May 30, 2015 9:11 am

Didn't know there was a demo for part three out, somehow missed that. Just played through it and love it so far! Like the humor you put into it, and the characters are great now that you've fleshed them out well. Can't wait for the next update!
Indeed

Postby decimad » Sat May 30, 2015 6:10 pm

in part 3, when you are playing the maid in the beginning... how to serve the steak to the ogres??
cant talk to anyone ..
decimad

Postby Indeed » Sat May 30, 2015 9:03 pm

decimad Wrote:in part 3, when you are playing the maid in the beginning... how to serve the steak to the ogres??
cant talk to anyone ..

The same for me, pretty sure it's the end of the beta's current progress, so we'll have to leave those ogres hungry for now
Indeed

Postby Destriss » Sun May 31, 2015 6:01 pm

Hello ,

Where use the code ? I do not see or is this famous panel or it appears 7 times
Destriss

Postby Indeed » Sun May 31, 2015 6:23 pm

Destriss Wrote:Hello ,

Where use the code ? I do not see or is this famous panel or it appears 7 times

Just to the right of the tunnel you used to enter Amaranth, or one pace up and one pace right from where you start. A gray slab on the wall that says 'Whatever the sign says, it's not written in any language you know.'
Indeed

Postby Steffy » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:21 am

When im trying to open the game i only get this error.

http://puu.sh/iaCgu/3c30bd8414.png
Steffy
Newly Registered

Postby kvier » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:54 am

The very first post right at the very beginning, where it says IMPORTANT Wrote:You need RPG MAKER VX to play this game. [...] If you dont have RPG MAKER VX, I'm sure you can download it from a link from another project on this forum or right here: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download
kvier

Postby Steffy » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:06 am

kvier Wrote:
The very first post right at the very beginning, where it says IMPORTANT Wrote:You need RPG MAKER VX to play this game. [...] If you dont have RPG MAKER VX, I'm sure you can download it from a link from another project on this forum or right here: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download

Got that, game still not opening.
Steffy
Newly Registered

Postby Sapphic » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:53 am

Is there anyway to change game speed? Mine is at least half of what normal games are and it's dreadfully painful to play this right now...
Sapphic
Newly Registered

Postby Sapphic » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:56 am

Not sure if this is a bug or not but when you quick launch the game into full screen your player moves at .5 walk speed...
Sapphic
Newly Registered

Postby kvier » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:00 am

If you are getting the error message "RGSS202E.dll could not be found.", then, no matter what you think you did, you did not successfully install the RPG Maker VX runtime.

Note that the VX runtime is different from the VX Ace runtime.
kvier

Postby SterlingArcher » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:32 pm

After a long battle with RPG Maker VX and the game Project 1.rar I come to find out I did not have a rar. Opener sooo I feel stupid but it is a new computer and I completely forgot to install it until today. so now the game is downloaded with RPG maker VX time to see if it opens and runs right god I hope so. XD

P.S thanks to all who tried their every best to help me.
SterlingArcher

Postby Car6on » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:27 pm

Sapphic Wrote:Is there anyway to change game speed? Mine is at least half of what normal games are and it's dreadfully painful to play this right now...

I don't know any way except pressing shift. Maybe launch the game in small mode.

Sapphic Wrote:Not sure if this is a bug or not but when you quick launch the game into full screen your player moves at .5 walk speed...

Maybe it's the file that is too big for your pc? There are not too many events in any rooms as far as I know which could cause lag.

Steffy Wrote:
kvier Wrote:

Got that, game still not opening.

Try to uninstall any rpg maker vx and rtp file you have. Reinstall them and download the game. Extract the files. Make sure it's the rpg maker vx rtp you have.

SterlingArcher Wrote:After a long battle with RPG Maker VX and the game Project 1.rar I come to find out I did not have a rar. Opener sooo I feel stupid but it is a new computer and I completely forgot to install it until today. so now the game is downloaded with RPG maker VX time to see if it opens and runs right god I hope so. XD

P.S thanks to all who tried their every best to help me.

Haha :D I hope it works for you!
Car6on

Postby DragonG » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:10 pm

To me the game won't start it comes out a warning that tell me "RGSS202E.dll not found" what should I do??
DragonG

Postby hoboy » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:22 am

DragonG Wrote:To me the game won't start it comes out a warning that tell me "RGSS202E.dll not found" what should I do??

Please read the previous posts before posting. Look up three posts..and the first page with all it's suggestions and help...
hoboy

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects