Amaranth RPG MAKER VX|ACE

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Amaranth RPG MAKER VX (On Hiatus 03.08.15)

Postby Bremen Mask » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:20 am

Awww, it's a shame this is going on hiatus.

I discovered this game a few days ago and played through all of what was released. I liked the changes made in the first part of chapter 3. I like the direction you were taking things. Hopefully one day you'll return to this project or at least someone else will carry the torch.

Good luck with your classes.
Bremen Mask

Postby Fakecrash » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:28 am

oohh man i am so sad to read that T_T good luck with your studies, i hope to see more of your work some day.

PS i love Nightwish too! I attended one of his concerts in 2008, and im going to see Tarja this november
Fakecrash
Newly Registered

Postby Car6on » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:06 pm

Bremen Mask Wrote:Awww, it's a shame this is going on hiatus.

I discovered this game a few days ago and played through all of what was released. I liked the changes made in the first part of chapter 3. I like the direction you were taking things. Hopefully one day you'll return to this project or at least someone else will carry the torch.

Good luck with your classes.

Ty :) I hope to return to it in the future in any way possible, should it be rpg maker or in flash version....

Fakecrash Wrote:oohh man i am so sad to read that T_T good luck with your studies, i hope to see more of your work some day.

PS i love Nightwish too! I attended one of his concerts in 2008, and im going to see Tarja this november

Ty (y) Yeah I love Nightwish ^^ Whole story is based on their songs XD and I'm going to see Nightwish this November haha ^^
Car6on

Postby Akkin » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:33 am

I'll start with a question:

Where is the last three images of the original post?

Then I think it lacks a stage in the evolution of the character (or so I have not yet reached).
When in bottom Dick Addiction, she said "feels .... so ....addicted".
I think we should add a cap that indicates where we are and that this ceiling is changing the way we understand the story;

For example: arrive at the ceiling, she would say: "Take me" or "Fuck me Master ," and instead of having a fight that starts directly, we would have the possibility of choosing to go straight to fucking scene.
Option which would not be possible to face a boss which takes on a Game Over possible, or when the game over is replaced with a possibility that the character is completely enslaved.

Remember that the main thing is that the character gets to Andor for his revenge, no matter the path it follows.

Nimrodel may very well be sent by the king of amaranth in the slave market. There, it is "driven" to be sold. It is bought by the King of the Ogres. Wanting a powerful slave, sent to fight in Higher Garden. After the victory, Professor Crawley appears, and he gets for his experiments. Finally, the Devil has found and sent elsewhere. (as to watch the intro, we realize that it is entirely plausible ^^)

Finally, compared to Chapter 3, it's a shame not to be able to recover at least the equipment and inventory of what we had in other chapters. I understand that it is in relation to the balance of the game, but why not add a Cheat Codes which would link Chapter 2 and Chapter 3? A kind of rewards for those who have not directly start in Chapter 3. For example a code obtained at the end of Chapter 2, and that is recorded in chapter 3, which gives some bonus levels, a notable equipment, gold and unlocks a group heal capacity to Nimrodel.
Akkin

Postby kvier » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:35 am

To me, chapter 3 feels really like a "Uhhh, how on earth can I possibly balance chapters 1 and 2? Eh, fuck it, let's just start over from scratch" without throwing away the existing game.
kvier

Postby Akkin » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:42 am

A bug at High Garden Inside the Chamber of Death.

The portal crash the game because of a missing sound files (BGM).
Akkin

Postby Car6on » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:21 pm

I will take a look at bugs and answers etc. in the next weekend. And then upload a fixed version :)
Car6on

Postby Indeed » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:53 am

Hey, just checking in. Was wondering if you are just drowning in schoolwork like I am or if your interest in this is waning and you'd rather not continue it. Thanks for letting me know!
Indeed

Postby judgue » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:25 am

Where is Lord Balar in the second chapter
judgue
Newly Registered

Postby hoboy » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:13 am

He's the lord of the slave market. Top rightmost room past the cells...
hoboy

Postby Car6on » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:24 pm

Indeed Wrote:Hey, just checking in. Was wondering if you are just drowning in schoolwork like I am or if your interest in this is waning and you'd rather not continue it. Thanks for letting me know!

Just drowning in C#, html, CSS :)
Haven't forgotten about this game. Do not worry ;)
Car6on

Postby Lich » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:43 pm

Hi! Thanks for the game) I think I found the bug in chapter 3 - there are no door in corridor atfer room full of customers in the Dundeon (which after the armory room).

http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/1.1458824182.jpg
Lich
Newly Registered

Postby Indeed » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:44 am

Lich Wrote:Hi! Thanks for the game) I think I found the bug in chapter 3 - there are no door in corridor atfer room full of customers in the Dundeon (which after the armory room).

http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/1.1458824182.jpg

Not a bug, just the end of the demo
Indeed

Postby Indeed » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:31 pm

Hey, just wanted to check if you still plan on continuing the game
Indeed

Postby hoboy » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:12 am

Indeed Wrote:Hey, just wanted to check if you still plan on continuing the game

I think Car6on has moved on - see the post from earlier this month about the card game he is currently working on. He MAY come back to this at some point, but I wouldn't count on it. If something is no longer enjoyable to do, then it's time to move on, which is what I think he did based on the PM I got from him...
https://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7160
hoboy

Postby Indeed » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:19 am

hoboy Wrote:
Indeed Wrote:Hey, just wanted to check if you still plan on continuing the game

I think Car6on has moved on - see the post from earlier this month about the card game he is currently working on. He MAY come back to this at some point, but I wouldn't count on it. If something is no longer enjoyable to do, then it's time to move on, which is what I think he did based on the PM I got from him...
https://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7160

Ah, gotcha. Thanks for the quick reply
Indeed

Postby Rein » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:46 pm

Ha, you're trying to be sneaky Car6on, but I'm seeing that mysterious "Hmmmm..." added on January 28! Are considering taking the game out of hiatus?

(I had the threat on favourites, and I used it to access the LoK forum. I never bothered to switch the bookmark to the main forum ^^ )
Rein
Newly Registered

Postby Car6on » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:36 pm

Rein Wrote:Ha, you're trying to be sneaky Car6on, but I'm seeing that mysterious "Hmmmm..." added on January 28! Are considering taking the game out of hiatus?

(I had the threat on favourites, and I used it to access the LoK forum. I never bothered to switch the bookmark to the main forum ^^ )

Ha-ha I'm not promising anything. But yes, I have been working on the game.

Ha-ha nice ^^
Car6on

Postby hoboy » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:33 am

Damn - sure hope so. There's something about pure RPG grinding toward getting super sexy images as rewards that I just love...really do hope there is more to come. Want to see the next steps...
hoboy

Postby Featherruler » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:57 am

Any foot fetish?
Featherruler

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects