Overwhored RPG Maker Game FULL GAME UPDATE!

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Overwhored RPG Maker Game UPDATED 20/OCT/2015!

Postby rebelseal » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:02 am

im a bit of a gender bender fan i wish that you could change the guys you can either keep or kill into women
rebelseal

Location: im confused as to what my location please is i believe it is in the Pacific

Postby Souleon » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:10 am

When I started and the orgasm room was still in development I expected another game a chapter or two fleshed out, not a game that's quite in depth and growing faster than I'm playing.
Souleon

Postby Dead2112man » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:21 pm

Got to give it to you this time. When restarting, was not expecting a final fantasy 6 reference.
For those that might not understand what I mean, the Beginners Hall, is the exact shape, almost exact room design minus the one hidden path, and the monster in the box is a wolf, just like FF6
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby DragonG » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:30 am

i think i got bugged in the mission with the two princess after being on the big city princess side i slayed the two guys in the houses and when i go talk to her she doesn't answer and just moves to m buggy
DragonG

Postby Dead2112man » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:24 am

Actually there are three people that you will have to go see for either princess path you take.

Bug report, the scene with the goblin still has your old text saying the scene will be implemented later for you still want to work on it. Is that meant to be there or was that accidently left in.

In the monster village, during one of the talk scene with one of them, a line for Audr will appear even if you haven't gone and taken her.

Another God damn FF6 reference, again, only instead of it being on a Snowy Mount. we are in a, a marsh, and is it just me Crypress_Z, or is it the same lay out. Also bug for that place, enemies all move together in two group instead of seperting and moving all over the place, and also if you don't fix that, after the first person in the enemy lines is attacked and defeated, the rest of them do not move.

(please add more FF6 references, I actual do love them and am glad to see you are/where a big fan of FF6 also)

If you have not gotten to the finished the current update, skip, then again most of you see spoiler and will click it any way, I know I would.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

SOOOO, she is now a metal robot? I actual do like this turn of events for the scene is more fluid and I think you will have a lot more fun with her like that instead of normal human. out of curiosity though all the scenes that you have made but were cut do to changes, what will become of them, will you have a secret thing that has the removed ones some where still in the game as hidden scenes or will they be lost for good?
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby rrai2008 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:55 am

Will it be all brainwashing or some "other stuff" thrown in too?
rrai2008

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:09 am

I heard about this game on another forum and wanted to give it a try. I've only gotten through the introduction but I have to say I'm really enjoying it. I've always had a thing RPG Maker games like this.
Mark3000

Postby rrai2008 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:06 pm

Also what exactly does the cheat code do?
rrai2008

Postby Nomad » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:18 pm

the only cheat code i know unlocks that box in your tower. nothing special just a boost to the early game
Nomad

Postby Cypress_z » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:38 pm

Hi Everyone! While there's no new update to the game beyond the 0.6.1 update, there IS something new to report!

If you've never played the game before and want to know what it's all about the trailer is now finished. If you're on the fence about whether or not to try it this should answer the question for you.

The Overwhored Trailer: https://youtu.be/3rnYoIUXyfc

Enjoy!
Creator of Overwhored and Home Invasion. My games are free but you can support the creation of new games (and download all the games I've made) on my Patreon!
https://www.patreon.com/cypressz?ty=h
Cypress_z

Postby UnLimiTeD » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:24 pm

Well, damn, I totally forgot about this for a half year. Nice to see it's still going.
UnLimiTeD

Postby Cypress_z » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:11 pm

Hello everyone! In case you don't follow my blog or Patreon I have a bit of important news to give out.

This month is the LAST month of development for Overwhored. The story will be finished this month. There will be some bugfixes and the like next month, but that's about it. I'm going to be moving on to a short incest and mind control themed visual novel and then move to the expansion of Overwhored.

The current release schedule is the 21st for the release of the beta test, then the 31st will be the public release.

If you've been holding off on playing because you wanted the game to be done first, it will be done THIS MONTH. As always it'll be completely free. Woohoo!

I'm really happy that so many different communities have supported the development of this game over the years. Even long before I signed up for patreon and started to make a living off of it I continued working because of your support. Thanks.

As a final note Drew http://shameful-display.tumblr.com/ did this as a bonus image for Patreon but I decided it was too good to be locked behind a paywall. Enjoy!

Creator of Overwhored and Home Invasion. My games are free but you can support the creation of new games (and download all the games I've made) on my Patreon!
Cypress_z

Postby Cypress_z » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:54 am

Hey all, for various reasons the release got delayed a bit. Right now the beta release is up for Patrons and the public release SHOULD be up right around New Years Day if all the big bugs have been squashed. You won't have to wait long.
Cypress_z

Postby Cypress_z » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:51 am

This is it, it's here! It's at the usual place at BadKittyGames.

http://www.badkittygames.net/games/ow/

This adds a LOT of stuff, but most importantly you can finish the game!

I will note that this is NOT the final version of the game. There are two flashback sequences that need added in and some features (such as the orb of dominion) are functional system wise but need content added on. The combat in this chapter is also very basic right now but will be filled in with the 1.0 release at the end of this month/start of February. Still, if you want to see the ending this is where you do it!

A quick note: Some weather effects were causing a ton of problems in the beta, so I've disabled them for now. They still render old saves non-functional, however. I'm working on a fix that should be in during the 1.0 release. In case I missed something I put my avatar in the game next to the bridge leading up to the Tower of Heaven.

Enjoy!
Cypress_z

Re: Overwhored RPG Maker Game UPDATED 1/JAN/2016

Postby Wight-Troox » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:36 pm

I can't find Ilmatar's territory .-.
Wight-Troox

Postby Ayeka » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:47 pm

IMHO this game is great and I am looking forward to play and see end :D
Cheers to creator !
Ayeka

Postby MMazeStalker » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:10 am

Ilmatar's island is to the east. land of ice (obviously) and the landing spot is on the west side of the island. You may want to save before getting the the small bay area as the cutscene takes over from there.

In my game, I seem to be stuck.

I am in the eastern-most portal in Joy's tower. I have activated 2 switches on the little burning islands but there are two grids blocking my passage in the northern corridors. Once I jump on the northern "shore" and go up a screen, I cannot jump back on the islands so I am effectively stuck with no way of moving forward. I had a save just before getting into the portal so I can try again but after a few tries, I can't figure out how to move further.
MMazeStalker

Postby SinForged » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:41 am

You know, I was never really big on mind control, as I prefer being the good guy, but something about this game felt different somehow. I thought it might be was how the heroines were actually better off brain washed or how you could make decisions that could be considered good to a certain degree, but the plot twist at the end made it clear why this game felt different. Brilliantly done sir.
SinForged

Postby badashi » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:49 am

yay! been waiting for this ^_^

though this is quite a big DL and it is slow :( is there a mirror? is RTP included? If there was a RTP-less version of the game(which should be significantly smaller) I think it would be great.

Thank you for your work! <3
badashi

Postby Cypress_z » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:47 am

MMazeStalker Wrote:Ilmatar's island is to the east. land of ice (obviously) and the landing spot is on the west side of the island. You may want to save before getting the the small bay area as the cutscene takes over from there.

In my game, I seem to be stuck.

I am in the eastern-most portal in Joy's tower. I have activated 2 switches on the little burning islands but there are two grids blocking my passage in the northern corridors. Once I jump on the northern "shore" and go up a screen, I cannot jump back on the islands so I am effectively stuck with no way of moving forward. I had a save just before getting into the portal so I can try again but after a few tries, I can't figure out how to move further.

You need to stand directly above the little platform you're jumping down to.

I tested it out and it is indeed a problem. I've fixed it and will put out a fix release as soon as I can.

SinForged Wrote:You know, I was never really big on mind control, as I prefer being the good guy, but something about this game felt different somehow. I thought it might be was how the heroines were actually better off brain washed or how you could make decisions that could be considered good to a certain degree, but the plot twist at the end made it clear why this game felt different. Brilliantly done sir.

I've been wondering since the game started how people would react to the twist at the end. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

badashi Wrote:yay! been waiting for this ^_^

though this is quite a big DL and it is slow :( is there a mirror? is RTP included? If there was a RTP-less version of the game(which should be significantly smaller) I think it would be great.

Thank you for your work! <3

No, there is no RTP-less version. I used to provide one but people would download it instead of the full version (in spite of the clear instructions and description of what the RTP was) and would assume the game was broken when they couldn't play.

I'll put up another upload method soon, but I like to know how many people play a given build of the game and I can get that data from Bad Kitty Games.
Cypress_z

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects