Harem Collector (RPG MAker VX Ace)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Harem Collector (RPG MAker VX Ace)

Postby NoMoshing » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:38 pm

Hello, everyone! I am No Moshing, I've been a longtime fan of the Legend of Krystal project and Dusty's Castle, and I would like to share with you by own RPG Maker VX Ace hentai project: Harem Collector.

Harem Collector is a game where you play a once-destitute adventurer, who lucks into a huge pile of cash and decides to use it amassing a harem of 151 slave girls. Why 151? Because it's a sacred number, of course.

The game itself is lighthearted and comedic in tone. It's a free-roaming RPG, and while it's nowhere near completion it has a number of quests and other distractions.

New! October 2014 Update!

Get it here!

I'm in RPGMaker VX Ace, so you'll have to grab the RTP file off the RPG Maker website here: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/run-time-package

For a partial list of changes and such, you'll want to check out the blag.

Development Blog: http://nomoshingsgames.blogspot.ca/

Wiki: http://harem-collector.wikia.com/wiki/Harem_Collector_Wiki

Send comments, suggestions, etc to: nomoshing@badkittygames.net
Last edited by NoMoshing on Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:26 pm, edited 20 times in total.
User avatar
NoMoshing
 
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:25 pm

Re: Harem Collector (RPG MAker VX Ace)

Postby supersentai » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:05 pm

151... you pokemon fan or something lol? Aside from that I am looking forward to see how this game turns out :).
supersentai
Newly Registered
 
Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:42 pm

Re: Harem Collector (RPG MAker VX Ace)

Postby UnLimiTeD » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:50 pm

Well that came kinda out of nowhere.
Looks great so far, and the humor is awesome.

Edit: Ok, I got some further. This game is hilarious. There's so many jabs at popculture and other games, it's absolutely great.

... Though I can't get through that crypt.
I can't leave the forest, and the bossfight just kills me even with all the items I could potentially use.
The spectre alone nearly kills any single character in a single hit.
Edit2: I got it. I reloaded from earlier and rushed through the tomb while I still had the blessing, then quickly focussed down the boss.
Edit3: One more note, I think there's mods out there for custom girl to have 'proper anatomy', aka uncensored.
If your doing such a huge and unquestionably high quality project, I think that's an effort to take.
Edit 4: I picked Torture, Bukkake in the dungeon, upon which the screen got black, after the scene. I didn't quite find a way to remove that problem. Actually, any option that results in a scene. The rest are fine.
UnLimiTeD
 
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:17 am

Re: Harem Collector (RPG MAker VX Ace)

Postby Lurkingchar » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:42 am

This seems very promising but there are a few noticeable problems in the game play. Enemies become OP very quickly. I had to go back and get the Dev Items to be able to kill the orc boss, and the progression of the enemies getting more and more OP is just ridiculous and forces me to use the cheat items over and over, on a lesser note I'm guessing you have more CG on the way because i noticed there is a very minuscule amount. One last note is that you may want a map and a way to check your current quest, I got lost trying to find the guild after going to the north side of the city. This is a very good piece of work you're making though, just far to difficult.
User avatar
Lurkingchar
 
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:21 pm

Re: Harem Collector (RPG MAker VX Ace)

Postby supersentai » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:22 am

Game is funny. Really love the humor xD
Last edited by supersentai on Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
supersentai
Newly Registered
 
Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:42 pm

Re: Harem Collector (RPG MAker VX Ace)

Postby Zodiark69 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:46 am

When you get the condo, the maid graphic isn't there when you go up the stairs. Dafuq mang?
User avatar
Zodiark69
 
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:04 pm

Re: Harem Collector (RPG MAker VX Ace)

Postby Zodiark69 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:34 pm

Also goes to a black screen when you have that girl in the dungeon.
User avatar
Zodiark69
 
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:04 pm

Re: Harem Collector (RPG MAker VX Ace)

Postby Lurkingchar » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:31 pm

@Zodiark69
In case you didn't look he has very few CG in the graphics folder,needless to say this is a work in progress, also you can continue playing when you get the black screen if you use the time-turner.
User avatar
Lurkingchar
 
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:21 pm

Re: Harem Collector (RPG MAker VX Ace)

Postby NoMoshing » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:03 pm

Thank you for your feedback everyone! The problems with the screen not fading back in after torturing Larelle have been fixed and I'll upload a new version of the game this afternoon.

Lurkingchar wrote:This seems very promising but there are a few noticeable problems in the game play. Enemies become OP very quickly. I had to go back and get the Dev Items to be able to kill the orc boss, and the progression of the enemies getting more and more OP is just ridiculous and forces me to use the cheat items over and over, on a lesser note I'm guessing you have more CG on the way because i noticed there is a very minuscule amount. One last note is that you may want a map and a way to check your current quest, I got lost trying to find the guild after going to the north side of the city. This is a very good piece of work you're making though, just far to difficult.


I'll double-check the power levels again before the July release, something may have changed when I goofed about with the skills that I didn't predict. As for a map, I'm exploring options for that right now, but I wouldn't hold your breath on it.

supersentai wrote:151... you pokemon fan or something lol? Aside from that I am looking forward to see how this game turns out :).


It's buried somewhere on the blog I thing, but this game was initially inspired by a conversation I had with a friend of mine about the improbability of harem endings in VNs. I cracked a joke about a game where you collect girls like pokemon, and my friend agreed that seemed like an awesome yet goofy game to make. Cue me buying RPG Maker VX Ace and starting Harem Collector.
User avatar
NoMoshing
 
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:25 pm

Re: Harem Collector (RPG MAker VX Ace)

Postby AllenAndArth » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:01 pm

it's imposssible to pass the cript thing! I Spent like half an hour and i didin't find the freaking boss
Image
User avatar
AllenAndArth
 
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:27 am
Location: Lost on The Road Of Life

Re: Harem Collector (RPG MAker VX Ace)

Postby codered999 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:32 pm

In the town with the clock shop you can buy a shop and a condo, but when I went to find the lady that is supposed to greet you in the condo the game broke.
codered999
 
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:51 am

Re: Harem Collector (RPG MAker VX Ace)

Postby SpectralTime » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:28 am

Played it to completion a while ago. Thoughts are pretty simple.

The game's not terrible, and the porn, though it could use a little more detail, is functional. However, the protagonist is an abominable little s#$%, and he shows no signs of improvement. It doesn't help that in his little conversation with the orcs, he single-handedly embodies every dickhead I ever had to game with who made a "Chaotic Neutral" character only because he didn't have the balls to write "evil" on his character sheet.
SpectralTime
 
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:57 am

Re: Harem Collector (RPG MAker VX Ace)

Postby AllenAndArth » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:41 am

okay...so it's not impossible to pass the maze...it's still freaking hard to discover! the bukkake option on the goth girl makes the screen gets black and yeah...
Image
User avatar
AllenAndArth
 
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:27 am
Location: Lost on The Road Of Life

Re: Harem Collector (RPG MAker VX Ace)

Postby RandomGuy2599 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:54 am

I cannot...find the damn Orcs.

I got the weapon fixed, did several other things like god the Maids, bought other slaves, ect.

I've searched the map, all buildings, and all NPCS.

Besides that, one of the funniest things in years.
RandomGuy2599
 
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:27 am

Re: Harem Collector (RPG MAker VX Ace)

Postby AllenAndArth » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:18 am

RandomGuy2599 wrote:I cannot...find the damn Orcs.

I got the weapon fixed, did several other things like god the Maids, bought other slaves, ect.

I've searched the map, all buildings, and all NPCS.

Besides that, one of the funniest things in years.

you pass the small bridge under the town and head west to the forest area, in the middle of nowhere inside the area you're going to see a dead tree, it's there! By the way aside from the submission thing with the necromancer I got: the sister, necromancer, twins, head slave(the first girl), gun-girl, slave with pink hair, the one from the branch shop and the one from the condo...the amazing old man, the farmer girl and even made the cannery quest what more is there to do, because I talk with the maid and there's no quest, the girl from the guild says that there's no message(I reeeeeeally want to fuck her MWAHAHAHA! Being a douche is awesome!) and when I got to the guild in eastfort I somehow lost my card even though it's in the inventory!
Image
User avatar
AllenAndArth
 
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:27 am
Location: Lost on The Road Of Life

Re: Harem Collector (RPG MAker VX Ace)

Postby Ryan Nocturne » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:48 am

So... where can I find Therese? Even the reminder doesn't tell me where she is.
Ryan Nocturne
 
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:35 pm

Re: Harem Collector (RPG MAker VX Ace)

Postby Zodiark69 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:20 am

AllenAndArth wrote:okay...so it's not impossible to pass the maze...it's still freaking hard to discover! the bukkake option on the goth girl makes the screen gets black and yeah...

For you all to know the directions: West, North, North, South, East, North.
User avatar
Zodiark69
 
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:04 pm

Re: Harem Collector (RPG MAker VX Ace)

Postby AllenAndArth » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:42 am

Zodiark69 wrote:
AllenAndArth wrote:okay...so it's not impossible to pass the maze...it's still freaking hard to discover! the bukkake option on the goth girl makes the screen gets black and yeah...

For you all to know the directions: West, North, North, South, East, North.

took a while to find that, but the way you've got the sequence wrong, it's: west, north, north, south, circle the room then west and ending on north...but I did it...if you had helped me earlier...it would have been so easy TvT, but, I'm okay now ^^9
Last edited by AllenAndArth on Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
AllenAndArth
 
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:27 am
Location: Lost on The Road Of Life

Re: Harem Collector (RPG MAker VX Ace)

Postby RandomGuy2599 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:13 am

AllenAndArth wrote:
RandomGuy2599 wrote:I cannot...find the damn Orcs.

I got the weapon fixed, did several other things like god the Maids, bought other slaves, ect.

I've searched the map, all buildings, and all NPCS.

Besides that, one of the funniest things in years.

you pass the small bridge under the town and head west to the forest area, in the middle of nowhere inside the area you're going to see a dead tree, it's there! By the way aside from the submission thing with the necromancer I got: the sister, necromancer, twins, head slave(the first girl), gun-girl, slave with pink hair, the one from the branch shop and the one from the condo...the amazing old man, the farmer girl and even made the cannery quest what more is there to do, because I talk with the maid and there's no quest, the girl from the guild says that there's no message(I reeeeeeally want to fuck her MWAHAHAHA! Being a douche is awesome!) and when I got to the guild in eastfort I somehow lost my card even though it's in the inventory!



See, I've gone to the tree. Nothing.
RandomGuy2599
 
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:27 am

Re: Harem Collector (RPG MAker VX Ace)

Postby Kuja22 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:14 am

Hi folks, great game so far. The bugs I had was after doing the shop girl in eastfort, and in condo the girls in my party were following me and wondering around. Keep up the great game.
Kuja22
Newly Registered
 
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:32 am

Next

Return to Non-Flash Projects



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: z3r0