Harem Collector (RPG MAker VX Ace)- Updated 13/02/2019

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Harem Collector (RPG MAker VX Ace)

Postby dynamite » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:48 am

the bug is still happening not sure what to say either there's something going on with the game or theres something wrong with my laptop any one else having the bug were if you save the maids in manor invasion you cant move after you defeat the paladins and cleric? but everything else is awsome keep up the good work
dynamite

Postby phoenyxz » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:49 pm

hmm about the next update for november i dont recall seeing that on the post in blog but do we got a chance to get Kyrie or that girl Evanie in next update ??
phoenyxz

Postby AllenAndArth » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:27 pm

Lurkingchar Wrote:Alright not to complain Mosh but I need at least one color token black girl, second... I told myself i wouldn't ask, I really tried, Could i get one monstergirl? A really human moster girl. The ones like one this link. http://mangafox.me/manga/monster_musume ... _nichijou/

we have elves...
AllenAndArth

Postby phoenyxz » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:30 pm

tecnically not yet we have the place with elves but cant enter yet T.T, when i saw elven village i was like yup gonna steal an elven lass but then SORROW ToT
phoenyxz

Postby AllenAndArth » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:17 am

phoenyxz Wrote:tecnically not yet we have the place with elves but cant enter yet T.T, when i saw elven village i was like yup gonna steal an elven lass but then SORROW ToT

I feel your pain...
AllenAndArth

Postby Lurkingchar » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:02 pm

AllenAndArth Wrote:
Lurkingchar Wrote:Alright not to complain Mosh but I need at least one color token black girl, second... I told myself i wouldn't ask, I really tried, Could i get one monstergirl? A really human moster girl. The ones like one this link. http://mangafox.me/manga/monster_musume ... _nichijou/

we have elves...

Not enough, I I need a Lamia.
Why aren't we gods?
Lurkingchar

Postby phoenyxz » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:55 pm

hmm about the ones from that manga i was more in favour of the centaur girl cerea '-', for some reasons female centaurs OPPAIS was more of an impact in my taste '-' ^^...easy there though man who knows wat theres to come yet we got a nekomimi maybe we get more later --' rush things doesnt do good for free gamers producers '-', and i dont want see this one end up like it did DESPAIR LAB @_@!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
phoenyxz

Postby phoenyxz » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:58 pm

one more thing by the way are there more translated chapters of that manga i read all by now of that link u posted and i must admit I WANT MORE OF IT '-', but i can w8 hehe ^^
phoenyxz

Postby RunningAroundInCircles » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:46 pm

He's currently drawing it for a monthly magazine, so you shouldn't expect more than one update every month. Sometimes the translaters do them later though.
RunningAroundInCircles

Postby Lucky777 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:53 am

Yeah, Dlaby was supposed to have one more good update before it went on indefinite hiatus, I've no idea what happened to it.
Lucky777

Postby phoenyxz » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:25 am

yup something about too many peeps demanding an update or something like that and too many peeps wanting their personal tastes in game if i recall right --', although im not if was it ...
phoenyxz

Postby Lurkingchar » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:10 am

phoenyxz Wrote:hmm about the ones from that manga i was more in favour of the centaur girl cerea '-', for some reasons female centaurs OPPAIS was more of an impact in my taste '-' ^^...easy there though man who knows wat theres to come yet we got a nekomimi maybe we get more later --' rush things doesnt do good for free gamers producers '-', and i dont want see this one end up like it did DESPAIR LAB @_@!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Oh well i just said eventually "I think" he intends on making five parts if i remember correctly so i don't care as long as its thrown in eventually. With 151 girls and 5 parts planned to a game i think there's plenty of room for variety.
Why aren't we gods?
Lurkingchar

Postby NoMoshing » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:24 pm

Okay. All the characters beiung white is a limitation of the resources I have. MagicWhiteLady, the project's pixel artist, is working on introducing racial diversity into the game. It was never intentional for the game to all-white, all the time.

Monstergirls of a couple different varieties will be in the game, but don't use Monster Girl Assault as a point of reference... there won't be any vore, sex with bizarre appendages, and any of the other weird-ass stuff in that game.

phoenyxz Wrote:hmm about the next update for november i dont recall seeing that on the post in blog but do we got a chance to get Kyrie or that girl Evanie in next update ??

There won't be a lot of new content in terms of quests for next update. I'm working on implementing various news scripts and features for now.

hmm about the ones from that manga i was more in favour of the centaur girl cerea '-', for some reasons female centaurs OPPAIS was more of an impact in my taste '-' ^^...easy there though man who knows wat theres to come yet we got a nekomimi maybe we get more later --' rush things doesnt do good for free gamers producers '-', and i dont want see this one end up like it did DESPAIR LAB @_@!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Despair Labrynth is dead? Damn, I actually liked that one- and normally I hate game-over-rape games. In terms of monster girls, right now I have plans for a ghost girl, a vampiress, a succubus, and a slime girl. There are no plans to include lamia at all.

yup something about too many peeps demanding an update or something like that and too many peeps wanting their personal tastes in game if i recall right --', although im not if was it ...

Yeah, I'll be honest, that can get annoying. I would much prefer starting a work day without an inbox full of demands for loli, guro, futa and other things I have no intention of including in the game. But I also place a lot of value on people's feedback, and you have to take the good with the bad. Even hate mail can have useful tidbits in it, so I make sure to read everything.
NoMoshing

Postby Lurkingchar » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:20 pm

So you have no intention for lamia's? wasn't going to want any weird stuff btw, also how long do you expect the story of the hero on his way to becoming Hugh Hefner to last?
Why aren't we gods?
Lurkingchar

Postby AllenAndArth » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:53 am

I think that rather than new harem girls, we need more quest, real quests...And please put that 'fame' thing to be useful
AllenAndArth

Postby Keegan » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:24 pm

first of great game so far NoMoshing. However I found a bug I think. I was on the orc chief battle and defeted him before the rest by mistake. Then for some reason my computer crashed happened two times. I don't know if it's my computer or a bug. Thought I should give you a heads up just in case. Again great game keep up the good work.
Keegan

Postby magicwhitelady » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:05 am

And now for something completely different.

RIP Felix hat <3
*sheds one single tear*
magicwhitelady

Postby DeedlitdieElfe » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:26 pm

just an Idea regarding monster girl
If you would include a Centaur you could place her in the stables of the MC's establishements, replaceing that old horse with a hot slave could be interesting^^
Also my personal favorite among Monstergirls would be the Cow girl/Holstaraus...just my 2 Cents on the topic
DeedlitdieElfe
Newly Registered

Postby phoenyxz » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:37 pm

GODDAMN IT i complete have forgotten about the existence of HOLSTARAUS im blasphemer '-', my 2 favorite monster girls thats centaur and holstaraus ^^, no matter the order of it if any will be in game i vote for whoever come first ^^
phoenyxz

Postby Keegan » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:13 am

Alright looks like it was my computer sorry about the false alarm. I found it odd that it did to two times at the same place. I am working on fixing my comp right now so that dosen't happen again.
Keegan

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects