Harem Collector (RPG MAker VX Ace)- Updated 13/02/2019

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Harem Collector (RPG MAker VX Ace)

Postby Athenapurpose » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:19 am

NoMoshing Wrote:A series of adventures. The first game, as it is, is basically all about the Hero's rise to power in a capitalist-oriented fantasy society, basically being noveau-riche and gaining respect and status. The game appears really unfocused right now, but each major city is going to have it's own unique storyline told primarily through the medium of Adventurer's Guild quests. The following game, set in Kellos, will have the Hero, having already been established, finding out he and Meline are the *very* distant inheritors of a Kellosian noble family. So, instead of being a venture capitalist adventurer, you'll be a noble adventurer who actually has a castle and lands to care for.

That sounds pretty awesome actually. NoMoshing, I likes your style. I look forward to your continued efforts. :)

Chrono Cross is exactly what I had in mind as an example of what not to do. I can guarantee you that the actual party members and Alina will continue to be relevant in future games, though.

When I got the word 'example' I got a little worried, because my mind moves faster than I read. But then I finished reading the sentence and my mind did a joyous back flip. I liked Chrono Cross but always hated how they handled the characters. Glad to see we are in the same boat on that. So most if not all the people who you can have in your party carry over? Sounds cool. I am quite interested. Keep up the good work.

OmegaScales Wrote:Actually, I thought you sounded a little disappointed, so I was trying to justify why it would be better to divide it up by areas. When every game is 100% done, maybe it would be possible to combine them and add some new stuff, which is what I'd do, but I'm not NM, so it's up to him. Either way, I love the game.

Well I was a little disappointed. But it was a "I thought he was doing one thing, and I liked that idea, and he's not actually doing it that way' kind of disappointed. I love this game too and I trust in NoMoshings choices because so far, I don't a have any complaints about this awesome game he is making.
Athenapurpose

Postby riddlebox1321 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:02 am

I've enjoyed this so far. I like what you did with the main characters' personality, a classic humerous ***hole archetype that leaves much room for that critical changing point in games, and I also like the customization system and interactions. This will make a good game, I can't wait for you next update.
My latest side projects: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2Xg68C9gNthZnZZNHFOWVBkbDg&usp=sharing
An inactive member of the Sim Brothel development board, still stop by when you're ... bored.
http://sim-brothel-v2.bigforumpro.com/
riddlebox1321

Postby Vergil » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:39 am

I have to say, I'm enjoying this game a lot; the story is rather interesting, and the combat is challenging but not punishing in places....just how I like it. However...some of the writing, particularly in the area after the mines/Lich tomb is making me cringe. I know that this is an early version of the game, but I do hope that in future versions some of the grammatical, spelling and structural errors will be corrected. A particular bug bear of mine is using "your" instead of "you're," "Of" instead of "Have" and "it's" instead of "its." There are also some basic spelling errors that are obviously just typo's (like theif instead of thief, or using one word instead of what you obviously meant). I know that this isn't what's important to most people, but it is jarring and is taking me out of the story and making me start to want to skip the dialogue entirely....as I said, I'm enjoying the game, but the increasing frequency with which errors are appearing in the writing is beginning to frustrate.
But, overall, a very good game, and one I am enjoying very much, so kudos! :D

EDIT:

Whoops. Wrong thread. I must have followed the wrong link...either that or I haven't been getting enough sleep. Either or. >.<
Last edited by Vergil on Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vergil

Postby NoMoshing » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:05 pm

Vergil Wrote:I have to say, I'm enjoying this game a lot;

It's good that you're enjoying it, but the game you're referring to is "Harem", not "Harem Collector". This thread is for the latter.
NoMoshing

Postby Vergil » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:50 pm

Really? This is the page that I had in my links as where I got the game...

Oops. How embarrassing.
Vergil

Postby Lurkingchar » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:17 pm

Quick question. What is a Gazebo Monster Girl or am i missing a joke here?
Why aren't we gods?
Lurkingchar

Postby AllenAndArth » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:41 pm

Lurkingchar Wrote:Quick question. What is a Gazebo Monster Girl or am i missing a joke here?

it's kind of a house-girl... it's from DD
AllenAndArth

Postby Lurkingchar » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:06 pm

AllenAndArth Wrote:
Lurkingchar Wrote:Quick question. What is a Gazebo Monster Girl or am i missing a joke here?

Wuh? How the hell do make that a monster girl? it's a house... What does this gazebo monster look like?
Why aren't we gods?
Lurkingchar

Postby AllenAndArth » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:07 am

Lurkingchar Wrote:
AllenAndArth Wrote:

Wuh? How the hell do make that a monster girl? it's a house... What does this gazebo monster look like?

It's...I have no idea, maybe it has an avatar as a girl...or maybe the Gazebo is in form of a girl...\OVO/
AllenAndArth

Postby Lurkingchar » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:58 am

so after google searching Gazebo D&D I've come to the conclusion that NoMosh is creating a Harem Monster Girl, most likely with some normal looking avatar that happens to work like a portable tent. Although not sexually attracted to tents if it turns into a humaniod looking creature that I can put my virtual dick in... MAY AS WELL.
Why aren't we gods?
Lurkingchar

Postby zero139 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:06 am

Have to say, i love this game, and it is really depressing to get to the point to where there is nothing left for you to do. You can't just stop playing or you will forget everything you have done and whatnot, but theres no time progression and its just sad.

Looking forward to continued updates man
zero139
Newly Registered

Postby NoMoshing » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:13 pm

zero139 Wrote:Have to say, i love this game, and it is really depressing to get to the point to where there is nothing left for you to do. You can't just stop playing or you will forget everything you have done and whatnot, but theres no time progression and its just sad.

Looking forward to continued updates man

I'm sorry that the game has such an effect on you. Think of it as an "early access" game though. Besides, you only have to wait another week and a half.
NoMoshing

Postby Lurkingchar » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:57 pm

Ah NoMosh... releasing a new version justthe week when I don't have a girlfriend. How nice of you.
Why aren't we gods?
Lurkingchar

Postby NoMoshing » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:49 am

Lurkingchar Wrote:Ah NoMosh... releasing a new version justthe week when I don't have a girlfriend. How nice of you.

It's what I'm here for, Lurkingchar.
NoMoshing

Postby NoMoshing » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:14 am

This weekend only we're raffling off a copy of Sid Meier's Civilization V to donors only and new! Check out the blag or hit up the donor's forum for more details!
NoMoshing

Postby riddlebox1321 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:44 am

You know what I just realized?
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

It would be really funny if the guild alchemist became a sepreme overlord you had to face later in the game considering that when you sell him the rat tail he runs off mumbling about ruling the world...
My latest side projects: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2Xg68C9gNthZnZZNHFOWVBkbDg&usp=sharing
An inactive member of the Sim Brothel development board, still stop by when you're ... bored.
http://sim-brothel-v2.bigforumpro.com/
riddlebox1321

Postby Lurkingchar » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:02 am

Lurkingchar Wrote:Ah NoMosh... releasing a new version just the week when I don't have a girlfriend. How nice of you.

after posting this i realized something... only donors get the February version on the 12th... I am not a donor. Such disappoint.
ALSO, here's an idea, or maybe just my delusions of grandeur talking. Why not end the final game being a god?
Why aren't we gods?
Lurkingchar

Postby Lurkingchar » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:12 pm

NoMosh you torture those of us who don't have money to fund you, but i think its funny. anyway do you know what mods chibi is using and how i could get them?
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Gargan guess.png
I got my money gargan will look something like this
Why aren't we gods?
Lurkingchar

Postby NoMoshing » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:58 pm

Lurkingchar Wrote:NoMosh you torture those of us who don't have money to fund you, but i think its funny.

Torture? Well, I won't say I'm not glad to hear you describe it that way....

anyway do you know what mods chibi is using and how i could get them?

You'd have to ask her.
NoMoshing

Postby Lurkingchar » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:40 pm

...didn't look at the spoiler... that was something different I wanted to ask you about.
Why aren't we gods?
Lurkingchar

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects