Harem Collector (RPG MAker VX Ace)- Updated 13/02/2019

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Harem Collector (RPG MAker VX Ace)

Postby musical74 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:00 am

Violet and Lilac roam around, they don't have a set location like all the others do. This also includes what will be the store, the blacksmith, and the stable in addition to the mansion, so be sure to check thoroughly!
musical74

Postby sinhunter » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:10 am

musical74 Wrote:Violet and Lilac roam around, they don't have a set location like all the others do. This also includes what will be the store, the blacksmith, and the stable in addition to the mansion, so be sure to check thoroughly!

Thanks again

Is there also a secret to defeating the Necromencer Boss from the lvl 7 quest?

She killing me every single time because she hits harder than a truck and her minions are preventing me from killing her. Do I need to have the Church blessing on my character if I want to actually kill the Necromencer boss?

Her and her minion 200 Damage per hit are what killing my group even with my groups gear being suited for lvl 7.

-----------------------------------------------
On topic:

A Suggestion for this game is to add a rest feature so players can pass the day. There is only so much the game offers until players hit a wall that prevent them from progress until they can level their character to the right level and eventually the random quest will give te players a quest where monsters are far too high level for them. Also, resting system helps for characters to recover if they don't want to spend their MP or items or run out of MP and Items to heal for the day.

It would also benefit the player because it will allow them to build up the money they invested and/or wait out a day to have access to new stuff they can have in their shop for investing in it.

The Bed in the character's Mansion should serve as the rest system.

Another suggestion is add a level requirement notice for those random quests since they're random so sometimes they can pop up a random quest that is too high for the characters current level.

A training room should also be considered so players can train their characters.
sinhunter

Postby NoMoshing » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:26 pm

October release is here!

Get it here!

You can find the changes and details on the blag.
NoMoshing

Postby Heatblast69 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:19 pm

I'm having trouble with the quest where you buy the nerd drinks until he gets drunk. Everytime i speak with him it just shows the protagonist saying that he could take advantage of the situation and then the quest objective appears. How do i actually give him drinks?
Heatblast69
Newly Registered

Postby moonblack » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:49 pm

You need to buy an Enhanced Brew (sold at the same place where the student is) and then talk to him.
moonblack

Postby NekoKao » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:34 am

So.. last time I played this was the January update and was wondering if you'd recommend starting a new save or if the save from that release would work with this one (excluding saves on said zones mentioned on release info page thing), if you happen to know. thanks
NekoKao
Newly Registered

Postby anaxios » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:40 pm

I love this game, but I'm currently stuck on Meline's Love Quest. I've combed the city high and low, slain every kobold, found and placed six of the seven statues. I can't seem to get the torch puzzle to work, Meline tells me "Aw... Maybe we're missing something?" no matter what torches are or are not lit, and I'm dying to finish this quest. I've got the knife, of course, but nothing happens? If you know what might be wrong, please help?
anaxios
Newly Registered

Postby valten » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:56 pm

If i remember correctly you insert the knife into the statue in the pentagram room.
valten
Newly Registered

Postby anaxios » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:02 am

Aye, but then Meline just tells me something is missing again. Is there some item that I'm missing somehow? Is this perhaps bugged? Answer much appreciated though, I thank you.
anaxios
Newly Registered

Postby dndman997 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:06 am

i ran out of quests before i could do any of the love quests o.0
dndman997

Postby gxtbilly » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:44 am

You have to light the torches that represent the pentagon. Like the arrows in the pentagram in the middle point to each torch you need to ligt. If you did it right the flames turn blue.
gxtbilly
Newly Registered

Postby anaxios » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:05 am

A thousand thanks, my good man! I guess I completely overlooked my only clue and true a bunch of frankly stupid combinations instead. The only thing I have to say is it's a hexagram, being six-sided. Again, thanks!
anaxios
Newly Registered

Postby gxtbilly » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:21 am

Shapes never were my strong point as a child...
gxtbilly
Newly Registered

Postby NoMoshing » Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:54 am

December release is here!

Get it here!

You can find the changes and details on the blag.
NoMoshing

Postby sinhunter » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:31 pm

has a rest spot been added yet?

At some point in the game there is a milestone I can't pass due to lack of rest zone to recover my HP and let the day pass so I can gather money from my Investments.

It kind of a pain that players can't rest until they complete 1 quest.
Tha Manor Bed is always a good spot for it.
sinhunter

Postby wimil » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:37 pm

Any tip how to beat the rattus maximus
wimil
Newly Registered

Postby hoboy » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:43 am

wimil Wrote:Any tip how to beat the rattus maximus

Pick up the rusty sword first. Then a one blow attack does it
hoboy

Postby wimil » Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:34 am

hoboy Wrote:
wimil Wrote:Any tip how to beat the rattus maximus

Pick up the rusty sword first. Then a one blow attack does it

no I mean when able go down the second time that thing became a super boss
wimil
Newly Registered

Postby musical74 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:26 am

Is there a reason to go back down there? Wasn't before...

There's a rest spot in the slums area where the sister is a shopkeeper (before you have fun with her), there's two beds and one will recharge you. However, it might be a good idea to have a rest spot in the manor once you get it.

I think the biggest question I have is what's with the bewitchy woman? There's a few people talking about her but with a 18 level recommendation, that's a loooooooooooong time away...
musical74

Postby command » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:11 am

I have an idea about the cannery.

When your given the choose of either making the children suffer more of not I had an idea of a later quest that could be activated once you select to not have the kids pay less.

The quest involves taking more control of the cannery then make improvements on it to make the funds of the cannery able to pay more and maybe even improve the mood of the kids and such or even get some items from it as gifts from the happy employees.

I also had an amusing idea of how the main character would respond to a union.
command

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects