Harem Collector (RPG MAker VX Ace)- Updated 13/02/2019

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Harem Collector (RPG MAker VX Ace)

Postby hoboy » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:59 am

I like the idea of being nice actually helps the kids - and the hero. As to the union - well, as the owner/slavemaster he would probably NOT be as easygoing...
hoboy

Postby thetruemog » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:16 pm

Where can I find similar games I love this game because it has a story(sorta) the massive gameplay not jut straight into sex i love to have great gameplay and I love rpg maker games anyway huge plus but I am having trouble finding some like this
thetruemog

Postby vikeyev » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:25 pm

Found a bug on the way to southport when those cog guys with the dogs ambush you for completing the Check out my package quest.

The first time I encountered them, I hammered them and was immediately stuck after the battle, unable to move or do anything else at all. None of the buttons worked, I had to close the game.
Encountered them just then and I've figured out what happened.

After the battle ended, my character got stuck on the tree stump directly above him as the character tries to automatically move out of the screen. Second time round I was slightly to the left of the stump so I didn't get stuck.
vikeyev
Newly Registered

Postby musical74 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:55 am

I ran into something and can't repeat it, so I'm not sure what to make of it...

South of Eastfort, around the shore there was an old dude and a skeleton. At the time I was still working on getting enough people (and not sure whether encounter would be a problem) so bailed out and reset to before the encounter. Now that I WANT to find it, it doesn't want to show up. I wasn't running any quest outside of *A forge too far* so I doubt it's related to a quest. The other question is balance-related: for the *X has mission to retrieve something* miniquests, the very first two quests I had were fighting zombies and fighting cultists and their horror friends. When you first start being able to accept these miniquests, those are WAY too hard. I know you can choose to ignore them, but I use them to power up a bit. Is there a way to do a *check* to make sure before accepting the quest to get the sword (or kid, or letter, or whatever) that you aren't fighting zombies when most of your characters are level two or three??

I love this game, every time I play it I see more spoofings and silliness!
musical74

Postby NoMoshing » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:08 pm

Hey all, just so you know, there was a pretty big update where I lowered the difficulty of the two latest quests.

You can get the update here.

Thank you all for your feedback, like always!
NoMoshing

Postby musical74 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:49 pm

I am missing something regarding the *Bewitchy woman* quest and maybe one of you can help!

Apparently there are 4 people who talk about the mysterious woman. I'm only able to find three: Eastfort church, Northmarket slums tavern, and Southport docks area. If there's a fourth I have no clue where. No one from Lumberhill or Huntervale seems to talk about her so I'm missing someone. And there doesn't seem to be any way to move this quest forward unless I get all four...

I wonder if there's a quest I need to finish beforehand or need to rank up for the fourth person to appear?
musical74

Postby moonblack » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:50 pm

The fourth person is a woman in Lumberhill who appears after you finish Night of the Raping Dead. Note that even after you have spoken to all four you can meet the River Nymph only on days when it is raining.
moonblack

Postby musical74 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:19 am

@moonblack

Ah, thank you, I didn't realize rain was needed!

Something else I noticed is that the seeker stone has been made worthless. It used to be if there was hidden treasure the stone would respond, now it doesn't do anything. Was that intentional?
musical74

Postby moonblack » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:26 am

The Seeker Stone has been changed. Now you need to use it, and when you do it reveals any locations of interest on the screen. Which is both good and bad - you no longer need to be on top of a treasure (or next to it in some cases) for the Stone to work, but now you need to manually activate it.
moonblack

Postby musical74 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:39 am

So it will say *there is a treasure* but you need to activate it first? How does it work as far as letting you know? I tried it with the snow area and had to search for the treasure because while it would say that there is treasure but I didn't see where it was.

One important question on fighting through the cemetery in *Noble WestCastle*, actually any *danger zone* but it was very noticeable there. I had Hero, Larelle, Chimei, and Meline for my group. BIG Mistake, Larelle's spells didn't do much against the undead (although I avoided the last fight because she was there!), Chemei didn't do much damage against the undead. Poison is more or less worthless against the undead, cold didn't seem to do much either. The bolt spells were OK, but not terribly damaging. While Meline was OK for solo hits, her lack of a multi-spell made this HARD. I was thinking *I needed to rethink my group* but couldn't until everything was finished. Will there be a way to reorganize my team if I'm really struggling or is it *you are stuck with the group until you are finished*? Ordinarily I wouldn't care, but all mages outside of the hero made it a tough fight. (I was slightly underleveled, some of them were at suggested level) I was thinking mages could knock out the undead with magic power, but they seemed to take more damage from physical hits.

Something I thought was QUITE funny, the hero seems rather reluctant to be with Renfield and she's totally nuts about him. Will you have love quests for everyone? That would make it HUGE, but I like the love quests that are in place so far. One other thing I noticed is there are *Crown quests*, assuming that's something that you will have in a later demo? Don't think you can get them now.
musical74

Postby baldrich » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:03 am

EDIT: Nevermind, apparently you have to get the relationship to Trust first.

What happened to the on demand sex scenes with Cheimi and Doll?
They were in the October release, but not the December.
No mention of them being deleted in the Blog that I can see.
baldrich
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:54 am

I require some assistance, I wish to play this game but every time I download It does not run properly, I have the latest RPG maker so I am confused on how I can't get it to run, say I need Fount VI Gothic fount?
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby rebelseal » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:29 am

anyone know the passcode in the office?
rebelseal

Location: im confused as to what my location please is i believe it is in the Pacific

Postby rebelseal » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:21 am

the only issue i have with this game is all the Towns and farms set out that you cant interact with thats the only issue i have with this game
rebelseal

Location: im confused as to what my location please is i believe it is in the Pacific

Postby baldrich » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:00 am

musical74 Wrote:...Larelle's spells didn't do much against the undead ...

Equip her with a magic book and wait for her to learn Chain Lightning. She will begin to kick some serious ass.
baldrich
Newly Registered

Postby NoMoshing » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:37 pm

The long-awaited, somewhat-delayed March update is here!

FUCK YEEEEEEEAH!

Changes on the blag.

If you'd like to support game development, please consider checking out Bad Kitty Game's Pateron page!
NoMoshing

Postby Zaiaku666 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:36 am

Is there a secret to the multiple chest room in the recently added Tower quest? Cause I get mimic after mimic causing the room to completely shut down and no more progress can be made. yes I am aware that I could just avoid opening them, but c'mon, all those chests.
Zaiaku666

Postby wimil » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:51 pm

I think a bug in the elf's quest where if you beat the slaver's in the right order it stop you from killing the madcap jester then puts you in an endless loop where it said you killed him but every time you go back to the village it said you have to kill him.....this sentence was badly structured
wimil
Newly Registered

Postby Chan » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:25 am

Zaiaku666 Wrote:Is there a secret to the multiple chest room in the recently added Tower quest? Cause I get mimic after mimic causing the room to completely shut down and no more progress can be made. yes I am aware that I could just avoid opening them, but c'mon, all those chests.

4, or well 3 of them have stuff inside of them which you can take. Including the Philosopher Stone. If you fight a total of 3 Mimics = Room Shut Down.
They are
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

2nd Row, 4th Column | 3rd Row, 2nd Column | Bottom Row, 6th Column (7th if you are counting from the 1st-4th Row)

As for bugs,

Ones i noticed was Quests disappearing/appearing from the "Active List" while midway through them, or not even starting the quest. Namely the Cannary Quest appearing (I didn't even know about it till i saw the quest log) and the Blacksmith collecting Loans (Did East and south part) Disappearing, but still being there in the "All" list.

Unsure if this is a bug or not, but if you Invest in the Orange Girl and get the Stone quest, then Apple and discuss the stone. You only get the Quest for Orange. But if you want the merged quest, you have to talk to orange, refuse invest, invest in apple, discuss stone with apple to get quest, then go talk to orange to get the merged quest after investing in her.

Finally my opinion
:D Enjoyable though I did wish you could sleep on the bed to get time to go by as by the end of my first playthrough i had to do the Bewitching Woman Lvl 15 in the rain quest, and the Level 20 Love Quest but I couldn't further either without using the Timeturner. Though you dont have enough quests to get all the Random CG's within one run. And was kinda expecting to be able to "Capture" the Trainer (Who refuses to teach the hero one move so she can escape your harem) in Sir Brigandine's House.
Chan

Postby cookie jar » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:01 pm

I have either run into a bug or I need help finding something.

If the Amazing Old Man has already left, and you already have the fruit basket added to your Harem (read: Apple and Orange), then how do you procure the explosives for Elaiya's "Finishing Unfinished Business" love quest?
With the 2 alchemy girls recruited, the dialogue doesn't seem prompt the request for explosives from them.
I coudn't find any way to get the explosive in my current playthrough (I asked the apple Kid the last time i think, but that was prior to recruitment), so I checked the Wiki and that gave those three as the only options. Is there a fourth option I am missing? Or was this overlooked when the alchemy girl's became recruitable?

As a sidenote: Is it coincidence, that both girl "couples" you get (the maids and the alchemy girls) like the same gifts?
If you stumble across any typos, you may keep them and rear new ones in your basement.
cookie jar

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects