Harem Collector (RPG MAker VX Ace)- Updated 13/02/2019

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Harem Collector (RPG MAker VX Ace)

Postby Destrocto » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:24 am

whens the next RELEASE!!!!!!!!!
Destrocto

Postby Zaiaku666 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:47 am

http://www.badkittygames.net

should have the INTENDED next release date on there.
Zaiaku666

Postby NoMoshing » Wed May 13, 2015 8:27 pm

cookie jar Wrote:s a sidenote: Is it coincidence, that both girl "couples" you get (the maids and the alchemy girls) like the same gifts?

Actually, yeah, it's a complete coincidence. If I don't have a specific gift in mind, I usually just grab whatever is the least popular gift at the time.

Zaiaku666 Wrote:should have the INTENDED next release date on there.

Ouch. I didn't think I delayed that much.
NoMoshing

Postby NoMoshing » Wed May 13, 2015 8:28 pm

The May update is here!

FUCK YEEEEEEEAH!

Changes on the blag.

If you'd like to support game development, please consider checking out Bad Kitty Game's Pateron page!
NoMoshing

Postby Zaiaku666 » Thu May 14, 2015 4:13 am

Can't seem to freaking find that last student in Hall Monitor from Hell quest! Pretty sure the only place I haven't looked is the Girls dorm, and I have absolutely no idea whether or not I can beat the damn guardian or not.
Zaiaku666

Postby Chan » Thu May 14, 2015 4:28 pm

Zaiaku666 Wrote:Can't seem to freaking find that last student in Hall Monitor from Hell quest! Pretty sure the only place I haven't looked is the Girls dorm, and I have absolutely no idea whether or not I can beat the damn guardian or not.

Last I knew that guardian has 100% Resist to Death. But did you get the one in the book store? With the two students scene that you can view whenever you want to interect with them.
Chan

Postby Zaiaku666 » Thu May 14, 2015 6:43 pm

Chan Wrote:
Zaiaku666 Wrote:Can't seem to freaking find that last student in Hall Monitor from Hell quest! Pretty sure the only place I haven't looked is the Girls dorm, and I have absolutely no idea whether or not I can beat the damn guardian or not.

Last I knew that guardian has 100% Resist to Death. But did you get the one in the book store? With the two students scene that you can view whenever you want to interect with them.

THANK YOu!
Zaiaku666

Postby RandomGuy2599 » Thu May 14, 2015 7:29 pm

Really love this one. Crashed while saving though and lost my entire save - I tried loading it and it was just an empty file. Sucks, lost alot of will to play, so I'm waiting for a big big update or maybe it being finished.

I love the dialogue.
RandomGuy2599

Postby Killer12345 » Sun May 17, 2015 5:50 am

I am also missing one student -.-

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Here is the ones i found
1 in clothing store
1 in book store
1 in hall looking at statue
1 in registration room
4 in pub
1 in animal room
1 in herbal room
1 in boys room
1 in tower
17 from club house

29/30 ?

which one am i missing ?
Killer12345
Newly Registered

Postby musical74 » Sat May 23, 2015 1:03 am

Finally Huntervale makes more sense!! Was wondering about some of the comments before, but after beating the quest associated with it, it was a *oh, yeah, I understand NOW*!

One question: there's a couple of places where it says you are entering a dangerous place...but you aren't. Giving dark seeds to the guy, and after beating Huntervale it still mentions it's dangerous. Is the guy that accepts dark seeds from you eventually going to have some danger?
musical74

Postby Lucky777 » Sat May 23, 2015 6:24 am

Hmm.

It's been a while.

A lot has happened during that time, including the unfortunate and accidental increasing of this world's cyclops population, and I'm hoping more fortunate things have happened as well -
like lots of shiny new additions to this game, and improvements in the game's H-Scene quality.

Concept still interests me, so I'mma have another look at it either this weekend or the next one.

Now, I've been knocking around the wiki a little bit, and I have two questions to ask, for the sake of verification in advance.

1) Can you consistently access Westcastle without starting "stuck in the middle with you", for example perhaps by walking AROUND the trigger to that cutscene?
I ask because apparently in that mission you have to save Bronwyn from harrassment by 2 knights and you have to rescue some captive elves.
The chances of me rescuing anyone from a fate of sex-slavery are less than 0%, obviously, so if you can't access Westcastle without skipping that shit, then Westcastle is gated off to me, as surely as are any missions which require you to complete "na na why don't you get a job". What a pity.
That'd be good to know in advance.

2) Are there any gangbangs besides the ones in the mansion invasion and yamamaya's love quest?
If not, then oh well, that's another pity.
I don't do love quests, as what is relevant is obedience, not love - and the mansion invasion is regrettably gated by "Na na why don't you get a job".
Edit: Oh hey, thought I'd found one with the option to show Trash off, though it turns out I was wrong.
Well that was fuckin' garbage.

EDIT 2:

Yeah, played through all the content that I'm even remotely interested in, (ie the stuff that doesn't require "get a job") and the concept is still really cool.
A gigantic shame you can't get Therese without doing that one quest because the manor invasion is gated by it, but whatever.
Still hopin' y'all write something that lets you give a hand to the cannery kids.
Still hatin' the shit out of the Main Character's unwillingess to share his chicks, but that's not an objective flaw, just the game really not being for me.
On the objective side, the H-scenes are still skeletal as all hell.
I mean they do have some kinda pretty pictures some of the time, but y'know.
Lucky777

Postby Dead2112man » Sun May 24, 2015 7:00 pm

Ok, getting frustrated here, can't get the hall monitor from hell quest to activate, and by that I mean I can't get the quest from where ever it is and The Inside of the University Has No Doors for me."
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby Mickele » Mon May 25, 2015 7:02 pm

i hope somebody already mentioned this, but if you try to start the gargan chimera quest and
find the special place in the woods, if you are without gargan then the hero wants to set up tents and revisit with gargan, but the game freezes....
if you have gargan with you then everything works out fine for me...
Mickele

Postby musical74 » Fri May 29, 2015 3:17 am

*mutters about Gargan wanting Pocket tomes when they seem to be the hardest to come by* I have 21 shiny bits, 8 monster fangs, and 2 pocket tomes... makes it hard to get Gargan to like when I have so few of his favorite... yeah I can trade for it but be easier to jut have more...

Side note, I THINK I've done all the guild quests so far, and just working on the love quests now. Without the timeturner that would be impossible. Are you working out a plan for whenever you rest (the MC can still rest at the bakery) that time will advance?
musical74

Postby DragonG » Fri May 29, 2015 6:17 pm

i got a big problem i just finished the blacksmith quest but in the moment it ends in ur mansion talkin to the smith my hero said and now i gonna make u mine or something to the slave u get from the merchant and in the moment the sex scene was starting the game bugged and said a thing like ur not autorized and shutted down, the bad thing for me was i didn't save but the problem is why this bug?? need a fast answer !!
DragonG

Postby Zaiaku666 » Fri May 29, 2015 11:57 pm

hows about some comprehensible English first?
Zaiaku666

Postby DragonG » Sat May 30, 2015 3:18 am

sorry i am not good at writing just the game shutted down when i ended the quest
DragonG

Postby musical74 » Sat May 30, 2015 6:19 am

Got a weird game-crashing bug...

After dealing with Elaiya's love quest, when I try to see *followers* (to see who I have gifted for the day) I get this error

Script "Harem List' Line 71: ArgumentError occurred

comparison of Fixnum with nil failed

I'm not sure what this means (outside of the game crashing). It's avoidable in that it's tied to Followers, but if you want to check... Also, before I did the love quest with Elaiya the Followers check acted normally.
musical74

Postby Dead2112man » Sat May 30, 2015 11:22 am

Ok DragonG, just re download the game and move the ave files to the new download, for so far I have not run into and I have run through that part three times (Was figuring out who I could have in the mansion during the raid).
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby DragonG » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:21 am

hey I redownloaded the game and all but it still gives me this bug

http://i.imgur.com/GXO3Lyf.jpg?1
DragonG

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects