Harem Collector (RPG MAker VX Ace)- Updated 13/02/2019

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Harem Collector (RPG MAker VX Ace)

Postby Dead2112man » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:55 am

Yea I got nothing for you to fix that, I can't anyway to fix that and considering that is a file specifically built for this game I got nothing for you, long shoot in the dark but if you know any body you can trust that has played the game, you could ask to just to copy that one item and put in your version to fix it .... still have no clue how that is missing.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby DragonG » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:30 pm

it was a different problem, from now on i just removed every single replay file that appears after the s.scenes, and it went forward! I don't know why but the first replay faile bugged on the second, in the momenti i removed the first and stored in another folder, it started the new s.scene where i left it and created a new replay file and every s.scene i have to remove the replay and store it in the folder. that's all. Is this bug happening only to me??
DragonG

Postby IxFa » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:14 am

Holy hell, man.
I'm hopelessly stuck in the Count's Manor for the Quest for the Cure.
I have the minute hand for the clock, but I can't do anything with it.

There are 9 objects on the tables in 3 rooms. Maybe the solution is to set the handless clock to 9:9:9
But I only have a minute hand, and I can't take the hands from the functioning clock, nor can I mess with the functioning clock.

I've searched every crypt around the manor and opened every box and chest. All enemies are so very dead.

I've clicked a lot of things, what am I missing?
I've notably written for Corruption of Champions, as well as other projects to a minor extent. My alias is always IxFa.
Current project(s): LAH's New Blog, Short Stories, Game Scenes
Commissions: Open
Requests: Open
IxFa

Postby merlin169 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:33 am

http://harem-collector.wikia.com/wiki/H ... ector_Wiki

All the info you need can be found here
merlin169

Postby IxFa » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:45 am

Haven't personally figured out the logic but the code for the clock is 03:33. (A book next to the clock it talks about how everything is arranged to be a hint for what the code is. There are three groups of three servants on the ground floor, and on the tables in each room are always three types of items, three each. This makes "three sets of three" a common theme in every room and the floor in general.)

But there AREN'T 3 groups of enemies
There was only one!
Going in and out doesn't change that!

There aren't any other enemies!
And 3:33 wouldn't have been too hard to figure out, though it'd have been my second guess rather than first.

I'm in there and there are NO enemies. I killed the three in the first room, and there are no more throughout.
I also can't leave the manor because Mr. Jackass says he needs that genie first.
Edit: Added my savefile for bug-fixing purposes. I'd guess this means I ran into a bug
Attachments
Save01.rar
(17.25 KiB) Downloaded 47 times
I've notably written for Corruption of Champions, as well as other projects to a minor extent. My alias is always IxFa.
IxFa

Postby musical74 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:50 pm

The answer is 3:30:30, which makes total sense. You get attacked in groups of three, there's other things that are in multiples of three. So the answer is *3...30...30*
musical74

Postby IxFa » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:41 pm

As I said, not hard to figure out. I simply counted objects in total rather than groups of objects.
It was 9 objects in each room, not 3. They were 3 DIFFERENT objects, each counting up to 3 per type, but totalling at 9 as a result

And there was only 1 group of 3 enemies. No others in the building, no way of obtaining the clock hand and wind

I reloaded an earlier save and did some other quests. When I returned and did the manor over again, the enemies spawned and it worked.
That old save still shows no enemies, and thus is forever impossible to complete. Fortunately, I had backup saves from before dungeons.
IxFa

Postby DragonG » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:09 am

when will be the june update???
DragonG

Postby danigam » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:20 am

Southport (pretty sure it`s that one at least) Pub, buy 3 brews from that bartender, talk to the guy at the far end in the glasses
danigam

Postby Zaiaku666 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:49 am

The JULY public update will be around the 15th according to badkittygames.net which is the official website for HC.
Zaiaku666

Postby DragonG » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:15 pm

thank you zaiaku i can't wait ^^
DragonG

Postby Poati » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:53 pm

IxFa Wrote:Holy hell, man.
I'm hopelessly stuck in the Count's Manor for the Quest for the Cure.
I have the minute hand for the clock, but I can't do anything with it.

There are 9 objects on the tables in 3 rooms. Maybe the solution is to set the handless clock to 9:9:9
But I only have a minute hand, and I can't take the hands from the functioning clock, nor can I mess with the functioning clock.

I've searched every crypt around the manor and opened every box and chest. All enemies are so very dead.

I've clicked a lot of things, what am I missing?

i am also completely stuck there now! I cant do anything to the clock even tho i killed every enemy and got the minute hand. is my game bugged now? :(
Poati

Postby Zaiaku666 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:13 am

You have to fight all the THREE Groups of THREE enemies that are in THREE rooms in the area where the clock is in.
Zaiaku666

Postby Poati » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:35 pm

Zaiaku666 Wrote:You have to fight all the THREE Groups of THREE enemies that are in THREE rooms in the area where the clock is in.

I get:
What is that, the backyard?
Forget it.

Is this the front door...?
Yeah, forget it, I'm not done here yet

and in the room there is only 1 group of enemies. so i guess my game is bugged and i cant keep playing :( also got no backup

EDIT: I used the time turner. Now all enemys appear but i hope i didnt fuck up my game by doing this ! :S
Poati

Postby musical74 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:27 pm

odd that people are having this problem, maybe something is bugged regarding it?

I like some of the conversations between members, some of these are QUITE funny!
musical74

Postby danigam » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:43 am

I recently finished the game (up to what`s done at this point) and have two bugged quests: Cannery Can-Can is stuck on "You`ve recently invested in the Cannery, but something`s up with it. Why don`t you ask Alina about it?" (there`s no option to talk about it) and Hall Monitor from Hell is stuck on "You`ve helped Professor Amtimbits get his class back together." (He`s signed the thing, but I can`t turn it in), Fantastic game btw :D

:idea: Oh! And a mute/volume control option would be very much appreciated

[MOD EDIT] Concatenated.
danigam

Postby Zaiaku666 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:57 am

http://www.badkittygames.net/nomoshingblog/?p=407

well it seem that I may or may not have jinxed it...Sorry.
Zaiaku666

Postby musical74 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:45 pm

the Cannery can can one you have to talk to the guy who you invested in. He'll whine about overhead and how he might be able to get more by making the kids work harder. Generally I leave it at the 2% (I don't like abusing kids like that) but if you want to be *gimme all the money I can* you can increase it to... 10% I think, and have the kids all whine bitterly.

The other one is glitched a little. You complete the quest, get the money for it, but it still shows as incomplete. It is complete, just shows that it isn't
musical74

Postby IxFa » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:08 pm

Zaiaku666 Wrote:You have to fight all the THREE Groups of THREE enemies that are in THREE rooms in the area where the clock is in.

In my save, which you can download and use, only one group of three spawned. All other rooms empty. Only one hand was possible to obtain. He's claiming to have the same issue.
Poati Wrote:in the room there is only 1 group of enemies. so i guess my game is bugged and i cant keep playing :( also got no backup

EDIT: I used the time turner. Now all enemys appear but i hope i didnt fuck up my game by doing this ! :S

Backups before EVERY dungeon! Always!
I cringed a bit because my last backup was before 4 quests prior to the mansion, but it really didn't take long to catch up to the mansion again.
Hope the time turner didn't mess anything up for you. I didn't even open that chest, I've no idea how buggy stuff in it can make the game.
IxFa

Postby NoMoshing » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:01 pm

The July update is here! Including a fix for the Hall Monitor from Hell quest!

FUCK YEEEEEEEAH!

Changes on the blag.

If you'd like to support game development, please consider checking out Bad Kitty Game's Patreon page!
NoMoshing

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects