Harem Collector (RPG MAker VX Ace)- Updated 13/02/2019

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Harem Collector (RPG MAker VX Ace)

Postby lostone2 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:34 am

Just a quick heads-up that there is already V2 of the July Release that apparently corrects the bug (introduced in Version 1) with the Hall Monitor from Hell quest.

EDIT: it seems that no more version from the July Release are coming, it was a misunderstanding on my part.
lostone2

Postby lostone2 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:28 am

Dear staff:

I'm sorry for double-posting, but it's more than one month later, so I hope it's okay.

Anyway, this is just a shout out to say/remind and there is a poll in the BKG forums (requires register to read/play) about choosing which girls will be featured in this year's Halloween pinups drawn by Nekochan.

In case that you're interested, of course.
lostone2

Postby Floffles » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:31 pm

Played this game for a while, and it's really fun! Had one problem though, on the quest where you're supposed to investigate the chimera with Gargan (I think it was a chimera), I didn't have gargan with me when I found it, so it told me to come back with her in the party, but wouldn't let me leave the area so I waas just stuck there and had to reload. Had to replay almost an hour of quests (I know I should save more often) ;-;
Floffles

Postby lostone2 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:29 pm

Floffles Wrote:Played this game for a while, and it's really fun! Had one problem though, on the quest where you're supposed to investigate the chimera with Gargan (I think it was a chimera), I didn't have gargan with me when I found it, so it told me to come back with her in the party, but wouldn't let me leave the area so I waas just stuck there and had to reload. Had to replay almost an hour of quests (I know I should save more often) ;-;

I think that this bug was fixed in the July update. In any case, it should be solved in the October release, which public release will be on Oct. 14 (if there aren't any troubles during the testing process).
Last edited by lostone2 on Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lostone2

Postby RandomGuy2599 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:51 am

This is a great game, I really love the humor and world.

I just can't bring myself to download each new update and start over again though, I think I'll wait for the eventual full / last release.

That beat farm one kills me.
RandomGuy2599

Postby Zaiaku666 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:54 am

You don't have to. Save files are transferable. Yeah, sometimes NoMoshing does add things to the start of the game, but you are able to skip them by saving your file after you are pretty sure you have done every quest, with the exception of those not yet implemented, you just save, grab the next update, copy over your save and done.
Zaiaku666

Postby Angeluz99 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:05 pm

Great Game! entertaining and fun
I have some questions
1: Why the protagonist not has sexual options with Elaiya? i want milf! MILF! :lol:
2: Blowjob escene under table? please? pretty please?
3: kiss option in "chat"
Angeluz99
Newly Registered

Postby lostone2 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:05 pm

Angeluz99 Wrote:Great Game! entertaining and fun
I have some questions
1: Why the protagonist not has sexual options with Elaiya? i want milf! MILF! :lol:

1: Most of the girls hasn't CG Scenes (On Demand Sex Menus). Only 8 of the 30 in total has them. It will come eventually, but I don't know when.

About the 2nd and 3rd questions/requests, I think that you would have better luck if you post them in the BKG forums. I don't know if NoMoshing check this thread exhaustively.
lostone2

Postby Zaiaku666 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:28 am

I have some questions

Wait Serade is the MILF. Elaiya had a kid but is currently missing, which means that until the quest to recover said kid Elyaia is an ex-MILF. But about the CGs, I know that Elaiya has at least two. One when you induct her into the harem and the other when you complete her love mission.

There is a random scene you can get after a main quest that has the protag get a blowjob under the table by Alina.
Zaiaku666

Postby Nomad » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:52 am

she is still a mother, even if her kid is not there
Nomad

Postby lostone2 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:47 pm

Zaiaku666 Wrote:
I have some questions

Wait Serade is the MILF. Elaiya had a kid but is currently missing, which means that until the quest to recover said kid Elyaia is an ex-MILF. But about the CGs, I know that Elaiya has at least two. One when you induct her into the harem and the other when you complete her love mission.

There is a random scene you can get after a main quest that has the protag get a blowjob under the table by Alina.

About Elaiya's kid:

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

From what we know, we have no evidences that the kid is alive, but we really don't have all the clues about that fateful night. Taking into account that her Love Quest is already present in the game and it hda been revamped, the lack of update info makes me feel very pessimistic about the kid's destiny.
lostone2

Postby danigam » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:51 pm

So…I hate to be that girl but…when is the October update coming ? On the blog it said on the 7th, is it just posted somewhere else?
danigam

Postby musical74 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:22 pm

According to his latest entry, he hit a small snag, and had to redo some stuff. It may be slightly late, but I wouldn't worry too much. NoMoshing's been real good about keeping things going, even if it's a week or two late. If things are delayed he usually lets us know in the blog.
musical74

Postby lostone2 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:07 am

I suppose that he will put the official announcement later but it's already here:

Link.

Blog post.
lostone2

Postby NoMoshing » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:13 pm

The October update is live!

Get it here!

Changes on the blag.

If you'd like to support game development, please consider checking out Bad Kitty Game's Pateron page!

Angeluz99 Wrote:1: Why the protagonist not has sexual options with Elaiya? i want milf! MILF! :lol:

Ask and ye shall receive. I'll get that going for December, so stay tuned!
NoMoshing

Postby Souleon » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:08 pm

Apparently with this months update I've been playing the game for a year since I have the october 2014 update. I quite like the story, I'm just not a huge fan of repeating things(I ususally "know where to go" so I miss a key trigger while trying to avoid duplicate battles), which is why I haven't been able to give feedback on the update. The new armor sounds incredibly nice.
Souleon

Postby XXXXXXXXCV » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:14 am

After i finish the Ino 5 min quest whenever the game reaches the next day it freezes, is that just as far as it goes or is it a glitch?
XXXXXXXXCV

Postby lostone2 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:53 am

XXXXXXXXCV Wrote:After i finish the Ino 5 min quest whenever the game reaches the next day it freezes, is that just as far as it goes or is it a glitch?

It's definitively a glitch. You should try to reload your last save and redo the quest because the behavior that yoe are describing is not the normal one.
lostone2

Postby XXXXXXXXCV » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:52 am

lostone2 Wrote:
XXXXXXXXCV Wrote:After i finish the Ino 5 min quest whenever the game reaches the next day it freezes, is that just as far as it goes or is it a glitch?

It's definitively a glitch. You should try to reload your last save and redo the quest because the behavior that yoe are describing is not the normal one.

I reloaded the save and re-downloaded the game after that and trid again but it still leaves me stuck
XXXXXXXXCV

Postby lostone2 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:41 pm

XXXXXXXXCV Wrote:
lostone2 Wrote:

I reloaded the save and re-downloaded the game after that and trid again but it still leaves me stuck

Then you should post your issue (and upload your save to any sharing-file site and add the link to your repotr), to one of these sites:

Bug Report page in the wiki. It's preferably if you edit the page and add your bug on it. Alternatively, you can leave a comment there.

In the Bug Report Forum (you need to create an account in the BKG and be logged in to read/write on it).

I hope it helps.
lostone2

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects