Harem Collector (RPG MAker VX Ace)- Updated 13/02/2019

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Harem Collector (RPG MAker VX Ace)

Postby musical74 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:58 am

There's been something that I've been wondering about for quite awhile...

When you are giving dark seeds to the *creepy guy* in the slums, it says you are entering a dangerous area. Only... you aren't. It's just that one room and the collector doesn't do anything hostile to you (I think). Is this something that was cut out and NoMoshing forgot to remove the danger warning, is there a hidden room, why is this classified as *a dangerous area*?
musical74

Postby lostone2 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:05 am

musical74 Wrote:There's been something that I've been wondering about for quite awhile...

When you are giving dark seeds to the *creepy guy* in the slums, it says you are entering a dangerous area. Only... you aren't. It's just that one room and the collector doesn't do anything hostile to you (I think). Is this something that was cut out and NoMoshing forgot to remove the danger warning, is there a hidden room, why is this classified as *a dangerous area*?

I have a feeling that you're going to have a very dangerous encounter when you give him a high number of Dark Seeds. I don't know, if you're going to give him the whole hundred or the game will be a bit forgiving and it would be enough with 90 or 95. But in any case, I'm planning to be ready when that happens...
lostone2

Postby Souleon » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:40 am

I could have sworn I saw a wiki where you got into a fight with um, The Prince.
Souleon

Postby NoMoshing » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:15 pm

The December update is live!

Get it here!

Changes on the blag.

If you'd like to support game development, please consider checking out Bad Kitty Game's Pateron page!

And yes, Elaiya now has a sex on demand menu!
NoMoshing

Postby NoMoshing » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:27 am

The March update is live!

Get it here!

Changes on the blag.

If you'd like to support game development, please consider checking out Bad Kitty Game's Pateron page!

I've noted down your bug reports/balance problems, thanks for reporting and sorry that you're having trouble with the game.
NoMoshing

Postby NoMoshing » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:06 pm

In case anyone is interested, this Saturday (April 16th) from 4-6pm EDT I will be doing a public livestream where I do game development with player feedback, answer questions, and generally hang out. Everyone is invited, so please come by if you're interested.

https://picarto.tv/BadKittyGames
NoMoshing

Postby NoMoshing » Wed May 25, 2016 8:03 pm

The May update is live!

Get it here!

Changes on the blog.

NoMoshing

Postby brontanius » Tue May 31, 2016 6:43 pm

Found a bug in the new version for you.

Graphic of the shop sign "Fluffy buns baakery" in west castle changes from a bun sign to a hat sign if you examine it from the left side and if you examine it from the right side it turns into a house sign.
Edit: Dunno if this is a bug or not but interacting with the sign outside the gift shop(outside main mansion in northcastle) does nothing.
brontanius

Postby NoMoshing » Tue May 31, 2016 7:44 pm

brontanius Wrote:Found a bug in the new version for you.

Thanks! I'll make the fixes, they'll be in the next update.
NoMoshing

Postby brontanius » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:28 pm

Found another bug but I'm not sure if you can technically fix it and it's just another graphical mix up. If you use the turntable item(from the chest) on a rainy day and then head into pretty much any building, it will be raining indoors. This may have been reported before aswell but if its not been, then here it is. It pretty much fixes after you go through an event that turns time naturally though.
brontanius

Postby NoMoshing » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:52 pm

brontanius Wrote:Found another bug but I'm not sure if you can technically fix it and it's just another graphical mix up. If you use the turntable item(from the chest) on a rainy day and then head into pretty much any building, it will be raining indoors. This may have been reported before aswell but if its not been, then here it is. It pretty much fixes after you go through an event that turns time naturally though.

The Timeturner item is largely for bug testing and isn't intended to stay in the 1.0 version of the game. As such, it can (and frequently does) screw up stuff within the game.

By the way, the bugs you mentioned earlier have been fixed as of the latest update: http://www.badkittygames.net/games/hc/
NoMoshing

Postby NoMoshing » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:18 am

Hot and fresh, it's the August update!

Get it here!

Changes on the blog.

NoMoshing

Postby RandomGuy2599 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:11 am

I really like this one, but I don't want to keep restarting. Got any clues on when a complete version will be done?
RandomGuy2599

Postby NoMoshing » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:35 pm

RandomGuy2599 Wrote:I really like this one, but I don't want to keep restarting. Got any clues on when a complete version will be done?

Who knows? I'm just over halfway done (I think) at this point.
NoMoshing

Postby hoboy » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:45 pm

Wait a sec - you're shooting for 151 aren't you? You've got years still to go!
hoboy

Postby NoMoshing » Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:25 pm

hoboy Wrote:Wait a sec - you're shooting for 151 aren't you? You've got years still to go!

Sort of... for a single game, that because really unwieldy, so some time ago I decided to split my initial idea into several sequels. The first game in the (potential) series will have 32 harem girls, and if I ever get to the end of the series it will have 151 total harem girls.

Also, expect the sequels to kick off with a joke about "My new goal is 251/386/493/649/721!"
NoMoshing

Postby Talmon » Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:47 pm

Is the any way you can make the quest "Cannibal Corpse" fill in the fourth slot with another member of the group since the main powerhouse char is removed? I am like level 22 to 23 and I can't complete that quest because I only dare bring in one healer because of squishyness and they fall way too quick. However I have noticed that Bronwyn and Elaiya are evil together with a good healer lol. I can make it with them all the way to the boss with Felix and they all go splat. Love me some instant kill shot and poison arrows and then spam Pinning arrow, Also Do you plan on adding in a repeatable quest based off your level that will force the day to change or a way to force the change yourself? (Not using the test tool) Would help with those times when you need just a little boost before you do you next quest.
Talmon
Newly Registered

Postby NoMoshing » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:36 pm

Talmon Wrote:Do you plan on adding in a repeatable quest based off your level that will force the day to change or a way to force the change yourself? (Not using the test tool) Would help with those times when you need just a little boost before you do you next quest.

No, but in the postgame you'll be able to advance time freely.
NoMoshing

Postby Khmaraches » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:54 am

Hi

First thanks for this amazing game!

Second, the bad news :-)

I think I have found two bugs in the august version:
In my game, during the quest Stuck with you in the middle the clown no more appears outside combats. Worst, when I've killed all the groups of slavers I'm stuck on the map without nothing to do (when I free the elves in the tent Brynwen tells me that I have to kill "the rest of them", I've tryed to take the groups in different order, or free/not free the elves after killing everybody but the result is the same.

The second is purely cosmetic, when you buy the shop in eastcastle the selling sign remains before the store.
Khmaraches
Newly Registered

Postby Darthjake » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:29 am

Khmaraches Wrote:Hi

First thanks for this amazing game!

Second, the bad news :-)

I think I have found two bugs in the august version:
In my game, during the quest Stuck with you in the middle the clown no more appears outside combats. Worst, when I've killed all the groups of slavers I'm stuck on the map without nothing to do (when I free the elves in the tent Brynwen tells me that I have to kill "the rest of them", I've tryed to take the groups in different order, or free/not free the elves after killing everybody but the result is the same.

The second is purely cosmetic, when you buy the shop in eastcastle the selling sign remains before the store.

The clown vanished from above the tents for me as well, but if you go up a bit he should be hiding behind and in some trees. Or at least he was for me. Good luck!
Darthjake

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects