Collars Rebirth

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Collars Rebirth

Postby Nekomatic » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:08 am

So, updating an old post here.
I've scrapped my old game and remade a newer, better version of my first project for multiple reasons, and have made changes on most pages I have the game on except here
Long story short,I present to you Collars Rebirth..

Up to date versions here -> https://collarsgame.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_8.html
Wiki page https://collars.fandom.com/wiki/Collars_Wiki

Game Information

You play as Lucas/Lucy, the grandchild of renown pervert and deviant Izuna Kimura. Little is known about your heritage, the town, or even the mysterious collars that you handle early on in the game. Go through life in a town your mother cast you away to, and defy her attempts to rid the lecherous desires your grandmother passed down to you. Collar innocent townsfolk and make them your mindless sex toys, win the heart of one special npc and settle down the right way, or fight and violate feral anthro inhabitants. The choice is ultimately yours.

Current sex features
-Straight sex
-Gay [male and female] sex
-Futanari
-Gynomorphic males
-Transgender
-Toy play
-Anal play
-Voyeurism
-Impregnation risk/pregnancy
-Oviposition
-BDSM
-Bukkake
-Transformation

Screenshot Goodies
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Hole2.png
Hole2.png (225.46 KiB) Viewed 2069 times

Mish2.png
Mish2.png (326.24 KiB) Viewed 2069 times

Sab5.png
Sab5.png (399.49 KiB) Viewed 2069 times

Mish1.png
Mish1.png (274.7 KiB) Viewed 2069 times

Hole2.png
Hole2.png (225.46 KiB) Viewed 2069 times

Cherr2.png
Cherr2.png (330.1 KiB) Viewed 2069 times

Selena.png
Selena.png (308.92 KiB) Viewed 2069 times

Misc Previews

This game is kemonomimi/anthro heavy, with human characters sprinkled in as well as fantasy types later on. Though I try to be more active on all sources, I am most easily reached at on our discord server found in the blogspot home page.
Last edited by Nekomatic on Thu May 06, 2021 7:23 am, edited 41 times in total.
Nekomatic

Re: Collars

Postby DoAPrey » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:37 am

I just like can you put a link of download pls
DoAPrey
Newly Registered

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:54 am

Which is the download link, or is it one of those multi-part downloads?
Kuragari

Postby Nekomatic » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:31 pm

Unfortunately, there is no demo at the moment. I am trying to put just a little more H in to make it worthwhile.

Though a demo shouldn't be too far away after that.

So those links are just screenshot links, sorry about that.
Nekomatic

Postby konamicode13 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:41 am

I like how the screenshots make it look so far. Do you have a blog, or will you just post the demo right here?
konamicode13

Postby Matpneumatos » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:24 am

It looks interisting, i'm looking forward for updates! even though i don't really like dating sims, i just want to know, what do you mean with Diseases? do you mean STD or something?
Matpneumatos

Postby Nekomatic » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:48 am

I actually haven't made a blog, but seeing as how it's a pretty common thing to do on here, I might later. So once the demo is ready to post, I will either post the demo or the link to the new blog.

The diseases I currently have are mostly contractible from battling wild monsters, but I have added a few curable STDs into the game, ready to be tied to events.

The STDs won't be contractible through sexual relations with the main characters, but possibly through job scenes where sex is involved, or even more 'promiscuous' events.
And what I mean by that, is that in some job ladders, there will be cut scenes which give you an option to engage in naughty activities with non vital characters.
There are even some 'special' diseases that have been planned for scenes like that, which are basically harmless, but induce weird symptoms. [Example: Sudden lactation]
Nekomatic

Postby BlueLight » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:25 am

I suggest you do a blog if your annoyed at double posting (Solution i found was copy your last post, delete it, then make a new post by pasting the then edit the addition on) then a blog can be useful. I'd suggest you use a blog as a way to manage your project between different site.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Nekomatic » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:34 am

I have started a blog page. Nothing too fancy, but here it is. http://collarsgame.blogspot.com/
Nekomatic

Postby AllenAndArth » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:53 pm

while i'm not sure i'll having STD's in the game...i wait and see to say if i really like the game or not...i'll be waiting o/
AllenAndArth

Postby Matpneumatos » Thu May 08, 2014 5:59 am

Nekomatic Wrote:The diseases I currently have are mostly contractible from battling wild monsters, but I have added a few curable STDs into the game, ready to be tied to events.

There are even some 'special' diseases that have been planned for scenes like that, which are basically harmless, but induce weird symptoms. [Example: Sudden lactation]

Those weird symptoms sound great! i never thought of diseases as a good thing on a sexual game, but since they are harmless those symptoms are really cool, or at least the only symptom you said, lactation, it sounds like it will add an interesting gameplay mechanic.
Matpneumatos

Postby Nekomatic » Fri May 09, 2014 5:30 am

I ended up ditching the std system, but kept the other diseases in.
Currently I am working on the breast enlargement and pregnancy features on the female npcs and player character.
Nekomatic

Postby Nekomatic » Fri May 23, 2014 9:04 pm

I have released a demo, it has been posted to my blogspot page. Enjoy the testing and tell me what you think.

http://collarsgame.blogspot.com/?zx=a940978e8a3e1be1
Nekomatic

Postby Dazfritz » Sat May 24, 2014 11:58 pm

Just from playing the demo I love the ideas for the game mechanics, it seems fun and interesting. Good luck with that first release.
Dazfritz
Newly Registered

Postby Anabler » Sun May 25, 2014 7:38 pm

Demo has potential, but I got stuck enough that I'm going to wait for the next update before trying it more thoroughly.

I got stuck in the graveyard and demon job area down the well. Is there any way to get out of those places?

I also couldn't figure out where to go for raising any stat except charisma (from the mirror). How should I advance in my job?
Anabler
Newly Registered

Postby Nekomatic » Mon May 26, 2014 12:27 am

Yes, for the demon offices, just use the purple crystal to teleport back to the town.

The graveyard entrance is closed off, due to it being under development [enemy spawn area] so currently, if you managed to get there somehow, you are stuck for now.

Well, raising intelligence can be done by using the bookcase near the front door in the Kimura house.
Attractiveness can be raised by using the computer in Izunas room. [works better when inflicted with 'arousal' type states]
Your max health can be raised by using the bucket near the well [only after buying and equipping running boots]
You can also use items or clothing to add points to most of these stats.

To advance in your job, you usually need stats at a certain level and certain skills learned [ I haven't placed all of them in yet.]
The ones I do have are learned from npcs at a certain level, learned by books, and one exception at the hospital where you learn one from Rey after becoming a nurse.
I 'should' have enough of them implemented to support decent promotion levels in the next release.
Nekomatic

Postby kvier » Mon May 26, 2014 1:43 am

For whatever reason, I could never read from the bookshelf in the front entryway (although it would tell me when I was too tired to do so), nor would the bucket let me go running (because it won't let me equip the shoes)?

If you interact with the right seat of the sofa in the inn, Vladmir magically appears.

The cows and chickens can only be extracted once.

Then there's some balance things, but I suspect they shouldn't be fixed yet:
- Water from the well is free and restores stamina, so you can cheese "get 10 water, binge on reading/preening/interacting"
- The farm plants (especially the cabbage) are perhaps overvalued... of course, without that, given that the bookshelf wasn't working for me, it would have taken working for EVER to get enough money to buy one of the Intelligence boosting items.

Possibly related to cheesing the water->interaction thing, I've managed to get the game to hang on the 2nd scenes with Miko or SilverTenshi.
Last edited by kvier on Mon May 26, 2014 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kvier

Postby Mickele » Mon May 26, 2014 10:02 am

Yeah, for me it was also the same point like kvier mentioned, the bookcase near the entrance never worked so i had to raise intelligence via items....
and the bucket near the well was also unuseable since the items running shoes is not equippable for the main char (like the other shoes i found in Miko's drawer....)

since you can't find any skills from NPC so far, all i was doing was to learn the skills from the books,
but the recipes from the recipe books are somehow doubled, since there are thrre books but after using two of them, i had all recipes and couldn't use the third book (dinners or what it was called, since the game told me i already had these recipes, but i used only theother two books from cooking section)...
also one aquired skill from the "forge books" (i don't know what they are supposed to teach you) gives you an "invisible unnamed skill" in your skill inventory,
since all sex skills and heling skills are named and shown properly and cooking books give you recipes, these one's doesn't work right...

also i experinced, that you can get unlimited cryptic letters in you daily mail, so for example like 2-5 per day, is this supposed to be like this?

after week 1 (day 7), the game returned to day 1 again and the events from day 2 and so on reappred....

you can harvest all vegetables more then once daily, like going through all of them (around 15 tries) then wait a few secs and do it all again,
which gives you nearly unlimited vegetables, sothat you can get unlimited money and raise your harvesting skill to 7 in a day....

also i encountered a bug with the second interaction with Miko, when she wants to get to the bath with you, the screen stays black...
if you skip this event, the third event of her works fine for me...
also after the third event of Miko, Silver and emma all chars can't be interacted with and don't respond, only Miko if you need to shower,
i was never able to put the collars around them also....
Mickele

Postby Nekomatic » Mon May 26, 2014 10:33 pm

Kvier: I just tested the game, and it appears the bookcase had duplicate yet slightly different event pages, both conflicting each other. The only thing they shared was the stamina check, so that might explain why this happened. This has now been patched.

Also fixed the couch summoning, I often put these in for quick testing, sometimes I forget to remove them. [In this case, I was testing interactions with followers.]

Interesting observation on the water. I shall level this out, or maybe put a cap on how much you can consume to make this a little more 'fair'.

Also, when you say the farm plants are overvalued, do you mean in ways of price or restoration points?

Could you give me a detailed description of where exactly you got hung up on the 2nd scenes? This will help me narrow down the source.

Oh, and the livestock, like the plants, are only harvest-able once per area visit.
Nekomatic

Postby kvier » Mon May 26, 2014 11:17 pm

Nekomatic Wrote:Interesting observation on the water. I shall level this out, or maybe put a cap on how much you can consume to make this a little more 'fair'.
Another possibility is rate limiting the number of times you can interact with a person per day, in addition to or in lieu of the stamina consumption. Or making only sleep recover stamina.
Also, when you say the farm plants are overvalued, do you mean in ways of price or restoration points?
Price. I failed to mention (although Mickele did) that you can get another three cabbages every few minutes ...
Even if it were limited to only once ever, 250$ × 3 is a lot of money when the introductory jobs only pay $50-$85/day.

What do you mean by "once per area visit" ? Regardless, the animals and plants are acting differently.
Could you give me a detailed description of where exactly you got hung up on the 2nd scenes? This will help me narrow down the source.
For Miko's second scene, it's what Mickele said: go to your room, she knocks, asks if you want to go to the baths, if you say yes, the screen blacks out and nothing subsequent happens. Don't know if it's technically changing map. You can still get into the menu.

For the other, I misremembered; it wasn't Silver's second scene but rather the time Tenshi comes to your house. He blocks the door, and when I talk to him everything hangs (can't even get into the menu). I chose the "call center" job, so haven't interacted with Tenshi before this point (beyond his love letter)
kvier

Next

Return to Non-Flash Projects