Collars Rebirth

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Collars v1.3 8/17

Postby Zeus Kabob » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:33 pm

Nekomatic Wrote:The password for the secret room...Will be added in, it CAN be guessed. Here is the hint: Move along. [no capital letters or spaces, multiple words...]

There's a distinct possibility the password isn't in the current build.
Zeus Kabob

Postby harryp21 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:38 pm

Zeus Kabob Wrote:
Nekomatic Wrote:The password for the secret room...Will be added in, it CAN be guessed. Here is the hint: Move along. [no capital letters or spaces, multiple words...]

There's a distinct possibility the password isn't in the current build.

true but i keep trying iether way may just get lucky aldo for now i take a break my fingers are getting tired from all the typing or clicking :P
harryp21

Postby powerofvoid » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:58 pm

The clue is wrong: the first letter is capitalized

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Nothingtoseehere
powerofvoid

Postby rpgfan650 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:25 pm

powerofvoid Wrote:The clue is wrong: the first letter is capitalized

That helps alot. Too bad that room has no effect on Izuna's arousal level.

Might be bug issues.
Farming plots.
Izuna has gotten stuck on these plots so far.
3 by 7 plots (plot at 2x2) Fully grown middle strawberry bush.
9 by 7 plots (plot at 1x1) the first fully grown cabbage plant.
rpgfan650

Postby bestusernameEVER » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:24 pm

Nothingtoseehere

Neko

Neko y u do this

y

D:
bestusernameEVER

Postby harryp21 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:57 am

Nothingtoseehere

tryd does not fit one letter missing :P
harryp21

Postby Darthan » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:03 am

harryp21 Wrote: tryd does not fit one letter missing :P

Then you are spelling something wrong because that is the correct password.
Darthan

Postby harryp21 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:11 am

Darthan Wrote:
harryp21 Wrote: tryd does not fit one letter missing :P

Then you are spelling something wrong because that is the correct password.

you are right only realished it after trying it the forth time forgot the h every time :P it was every time noting rather than nothing :P
harryp21

Postby sinhunter » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:38 pm

So does anyone know where people can find the Disease Index and Med III abilities?

I can't seem to find them in the Hospital.

Do I have to find them located outside the Hospital?
sinhunter

Postby harryp21 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:23 pm

sinhunter Wrote:So does anyone know where people can find the Disease Index and Med III abilities?

medIII and desease index are not in the game yet have already asked that
harryp21

Postby Kollyn » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:15 pm

I will look that up later but i think i could lear Med III from Miko.

Really good beginning of Game...

One Question only posibility to get pregnant now is the Sex-Club?
Kollyn

Postby harryp21 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:39 pm

Kollyn Wrote:I will look that up later but i think i could lear Med III from Miko.

Really good beginning of Game...

One Question only posibility to get pregnant now is the Sex-Club?

as far as i am aware you can only get pregnant trough the sex club i have gone on dangeroud days on dates with the other but you only end up with vials of semen mabey someone else can clear that up aldo doubt any one has an asnwer save for the maker
harryp21

Postby powerofvoid » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

sinhunter Wrote:So does anyone know where people can find the Disease Index and Med III abilities?

IIRC, Medicine 3 is taught to you by Miko.
powerofvoid

Postby musical74 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:04 am

I noticed something that isn't really a bug, but it's a little *huh*...

Before I went after the veggies, I saved. After failing to get the first one, I reloaded...and it started doing it already. It once seems to be when the item is directly in front of you and you save/load that it happens.

Also, is the cemetery the only place to fight critters unless you are on the adventure path?
musical74

Postby Kollyn » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:21 am

musical74 Wrote:I noticed something that isn't really a bug, but it's a little *huh*...

Before I went after the veggies, I saved. After failing to get the first one, I reloaded...and it started doing it already. It once seems to be when the item is directly in front of you and you save/load that it happens.

Also, is the cemetery the only place to fight critters unless you are on the adventure path?

Yeah only cemetry for now and the forest.. ther you get got cash and "hidden " Scene
Kollyn

Postby Kollyn » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:01 am

Yeah i used the "Hidden" Room now o make me pregnant and triger that 2 pregnant scenen in Sex Club intor the author mentioned on his block......
Kollyn

Postby sinhunter » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:58 pm

powerofvoid Wrote:

IIRC, Medicine 3 is taught to you by Miko.

Ya discovered it a bit late but seems to be a interesting way to learn new skills but I do hope alternate ways to obtain skills other than NPC relationship is considered to be added in a later update.

harryp21 Wrote:
as far as i am aware you can only get pregnant trough the sex club i have gone on dangeroud days on dates with the other but you only end up with vials of semen mabey someone else can clear that up aldo doubt any one has an asnwer save for the maker

Well the sex club events is a good concept in the game and more similar events would be useful for the game.

There are some possible events ideals in the game that can serve similar to the sex club events such as a Alien Abduction event Miko mentioned which ends with the character becoming pregnant with a alien baby if the character has no protection which can happen everytime the character interacts with the telescope Miko sets up near the House or add possible Job Based events similar to the Sex Club event such as at a later rank of the character job they can unlock these events such as

the Hospital unlock events being strange alien, experiments(often strange things like slimes and tentacles), and strange sex diseases in the hospital considering the List of Patients given for Hospital Job on the Hospital computer showing Possible events in the future for the Hospital Job.

while

the Company Job unlock events being more S&M and demon involving stuff.

while

the Adventure Guild Job unlock events being more about adventuring into more new areas of unknown monster encounters that have a strange attraction to the character. (Consider Monster/Beast sex scenes are planned for later update.)

This would provide more reasons to play through the game trying out all 3 jobs.
sinhunter

Postby Darthan » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:19 pm

sinhunter Wrote:Well the sex club events is a good concept in the game and more similar events would be useful for the game.

There are some possible events ideals in the game that can serve similar to the sex club events such as a Alien Abduction event Miko mentioned which ends with the character becoming pregnant with a alien baby if the character has no protection which can happen everytime the character interacts with the telescope Miko sets up near the House or add possible Job Based events similar to the Sex Club event such as at a later rank of the character job they can unlock these events such as

the Hospital unlock events being strange alien, experiments(often strange things like slimes and tentacles), and strange sex diseases in the hospital considering the List of Patients given for Hospital Job on the Hospital computer showing Possible events in the future for the Hospital Job.

while

the Company Job unlock events being more S&M and demon involving stuff.

while

the Adventure Guild Job unlock events being more about adventuring into more new areas of unknown monster encounters that have a strange attraction to the character. (Consider Monster/Beast sex scenes are planned for later update.)

If I recall correctly there are several plans for ways to get Izuna, Miko, and Elle pregnant. I do know that Tenchi, Vlad, and Silver are all ways and I seem to remember Miko saying that monsters would be able to get the girls pregnant as well.

sinhunter Wrote:This would provide more reasons to play through the game trying out all 3 jobs.

You forgot one, you can also work for Lock and Load once it opens. Though I am sure that any sex that occurs at work would be based on your relationship with Vlad and/or Silver.
Darthan

Postby cookie jar » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:06 pm

After finally getting to give this a try: this looks very nice so far. :)

I have but one problem as of yet and although I feel like an idiot for asking but: Where do you get baking powder? :?
I'm fairly certain I checked all stores and none seems to sell it. Do you have to fulfill some criteria for it to become availlable? Or am I just being stupid? :?:
If you stumble across any typos, you may keep them and rear new ones in your basement.
cookie jar

Postby musical74 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:25 pm

Regarding the baking powder, Neko said that it was supposed to be in a store and accidentally got left off. If there is a way to get it as it stands now, I'm not aware of how to get it.
musical74

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects