Bandits Assault RPG (v1.0b)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Bandits Assault RPG (v0.3.1a)

Postby tontoman » Mon May 30, 2016 6:00 am

Darthjake Wrote:I just got the sub / dom scene with Sally which I loved, now I wish you could steal the bondage gear from Jenny.

That the young girl in the bar? Yeah was kinda hoping for something either going wrong when robbing the house, and/or after you get drunk at the bar. :lol:

For the H scenes with the guys at the camp, there's one at night (can't remember specifics) where instead of sleeping you go to the east to the map with the river (one with the little crossing you jump over). And the werewolf guy is there for a scene.
tontoman

Postby Darthjake » Mon May 30, 2016 12:35 pm

Ah, that is probably one of them, I admit I was focused on trying to catch John jacking off.
Darthjake

Postby gRex22 » Mon May 30, 2016 10:10 pm

Just found this game. ..

Lots of fun, but I just got through chapter one and I'm stuck in the orc cave: I have the rope, but how do I get through the rocks blocking the passage to the way out?

Thank you. ..
gRex22
Newly Registered

Postby Darthjake » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:14 am

gRex22 Wrote:Just found this game. ..

Lots of fun, but I just got through chapter one and I'm stuck in the orc cave: I have the rope, but how do I get through the rocks blocking the passage to the way out?

Thank you. ..

Explore that last cave a bit, there is an area behind those 2 orc soldiers, that you have to peek through, but you might want to save your game before venturing back into the depths of the caaaaaave......

:) Sorry, couldn't resist!
Darthjake

Re: Bandits Assault RPG (v0.4)

Postby Draga » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:41 am

Version 0.4 is now out for public!
Like already stated in my prior post it contains complete chapter 3 and some additions to chapter 2.

Enjoy playing it and don't forget to leave feedback!
Download
Draga

Postby Darthjake » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:21 pm

Did I break the game by beating Raguk?

Game went to a black screen, and even saving / reloading does not work.

Thanks,

Or maybe there is another way besides fighting, lol...

Explore all my options before posting maybe, eh?

Thanks,
Darthjake

Postby seventhsword2 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:30 pm

I would recomend adding someway to heal on the farm during the orc thing
seventhsword2
Newly Registered

Postby Darthjake » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:55 am

seventhsword2 Wrote:I would recomend adding someway to heal on the farm during the orc thing

I've been through the orc farm 3 times now, and it's really easy you only need to buy about 10 potions to carry you through it, and if you are quick you only have 2 fights.

I usually end up fighting both of the orc patrols in the barn just for the exp, and then come back and clear everything else out later. It's no worse then when you go adventuring, if you choose that path early on.

I usually do the waitressing / private club / maid until I hit about 8k then fully equip Rachel and Sally, just because you can.

Now that I have hit the sub / dom with Sally and got all the H scenes in the bandit camp, I don't need the pervert in the tavern to bump my naughtiness so I can work at the private club.

I may have done the first scene with him, I can't recall, but you don't have to do any sub stuff with him, and so you can keep the waitress income until you are ready to head out on the ship.
Darthjake

Postby Astral-Felicia » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:04 am

Dear, Senpai

Okay, first of all I made this account just to confess my undying love for this game. Jesus Christmas I love it so much! Please continue with you glorious creature!!

Love, you're stalker <3
Astral-Felicia
Newly Registered

Postby Draga » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:22 am

Darthjake Wrote:Did I break the game by beating Raguk?

No, it should be possible to beat Raguk. When excactly did you get the bug?

EDIT: Okay, I found it. Will be fixed at the next update.
Draga

Postby ThatGuyThere » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:12 am

if you take the Submissive route with sally is there going to be a way to make Rachel only call sally her mistress/master person so not to get a bad end with some person
down the line and great game i love games where you get to pick how main character acts
ThatGuyThere
Newly Registered

Postby Darthjake » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:48 pm

Draga Wrote:
Darthjake Wrote:Did I break the game by beating Raguk?

No, it should be possible to beat Raguk. When excactly did you get the bug?

EDIT: Okay, I found it. Will be fixed at the next update.

Meh, with all the alpha's a beta's I'm with you'd think I'd remember to put that in the note, sorry. Just so we are on the same page, on my first playthrough I ignored the 2nd floor and went straight for the door, of course that leaves you on the island with no boat. :shock:

The 2nd playthrough I was more dungeon delver-y and explored everthing,

Thanks Draga!
Darthjake

Postby fallenvortex » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:27 pm

so during the first chapter and getting 5 naughtiness and 1 submission, then going on the raid with the werewolf, will there be a bad ending where you give him both scenes then losing as the werewolf and showing rachel and tess being sex slaves both doing things to the man
fallenvortex

Postby Draga » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:45 pm

fallenvortex Wrote:so during the first chapter and getting 5 naughtiness and 1 submission, then going on the raid with the werewolf, will there be a bad ending where you give him both scenes then losing as the werewolf and showing rachel and tess being sex slaves both doing things to the man

Sounds like a good idea. I already got some ideas for other bad endings too. Maybe I will collect all of them and once the game is finished (or close to be finished) I will replace some normal game overs with several bad end scenes.
Draga

Postby mike_bep » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:04 am

i seem to be getting a bug that wont let me proceed through the game, it is just at the end of chapter two/start of chapter three

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

it is in the prison when you play as leo, i manage to build up enough strength to defeat all four guards once you break your cell door, then after talking to the man in the cell next to leo's cell, i proceed to the left of the screen to the next area, i am then stuck in/on the walls, i am free to move about but only inside/on the walls, nothing can be activated and i can not get out, i have reloaded my game as far back as i could but every time i get to this point i am stuck in the wall
is there a simple way around this and im just being stupid :lol:
btw i love the game
mike_bep
Newly Registered

Postby Draga » Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:07 am

mike_bep Wrote:i seem to be getting a bug that wont let me proceed through the game, it is just at the end of chapter two/start of chapter three

it is in the prison when you play as leo, i manage to build up enough strength to defeat all four guards once you break your cell door, then after talking to the man in the cell next to leo's cell, i proceed to the left of the screen to the next area, i am then stuck in/on the walls, i am free to move about but only inside/on the walls, nothing can be activated and i can not get out, i have reloaded my game as far back as i could but every time i get to this point i am stuck in the wall
btw i love the game

I just checked it, it's a bug. I will fix it with the next update. But if you want you can send me your savegame and I will fix it fast for you.
Draga

Postby mike_bep » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:23 am

Draga Wrote:
mike_bep Wrote:i seem to be getting a bug that wont let me proceed through the game, it is just at the end of chapter two/start of chapter three

btw i love the game

I just checked it, it's a bug. I will fix it with the next update. But if you want you can send me your savegame and I will fix it fast for you.

Thanks, i would love to see the rest of your game. how would you like me to send my savegame?
mike_bep
Newly Registered

Postby roarr123 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:11 am

Love this game looking forward to the next release but I just wanna ask is kates starting weapon inspired by Kenshin?
roarr123
Newly Registered

Postby Draga » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:25 am

mike_bep Wrote:Thanks, i would love to see the rest of your game. how would you like me to send my savegame?

Just upload it at mediafire and send me the link via PM or just post it here.

roarr123 Wrote:Love this game looking forward to the next release but I just wanna ask is kates starting weapon inspired by Kenshin?

Nope, it's just a default weapon in RPG Maker.
Draga

Postby mike_bep » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:42 pm

Draga Wrote:Just upload it at mediafire and send me the link via PM or just post it here.

https://www.mediafire.com/?pnbedx6p5a5x3rj

I'll remove this post once you are finished, thanks again
mike_bep
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects