Bandits Assault RPG (v1.0b)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Bandits Assault RPG (v0.3a)

Postby MMMm » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:05 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The John thing is at the campsite right before the guards invade. You talk to John and guard the princess, then you can go outside and talk to another guy called John who isn't the one guarding the princess.

When robbing the house of the female adventurer's guild girl, the cat can trap you inside of her room. The cat won't leave the entrance forcing you to reload a save.

After defeating the tentacle monster, Rachel is trapped on the water. You can't move in any direction.

In the lab inside the old shack that you enter after buying the key, you can skip a lot of sequences by getting the main data in the hacking minigame if you bought a hack tool from the same guy who sold you the key. Sally mentions Sam even though you haven't met her at all yet and also the boss acts as if you've fought her before when you haven't.

The adventurer's guild quest with The Greatest Adventurer repeats. After completing it, the guild master offers the same job again.

Getting changed into the waitress uniform in the Inn still causes you to need to change when you reach the pub, even though you're already dressed for work.

In the waitress job, after you save the blonde student, you can talk to her multiple times to increase your customer count when you work at the pub again.

After refusing to become a stripper, I attempted to accept the offer later and it wouldn't let me. That might be intentional if I don't have enough naughtiness though. I had 6 at the time.
MMMm

Postby Gunsnsex » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:13 pm

Waitress job, the customer outside can increase the served customer count infinitly, this bug is necessary tho, since for some reason the young girl at counter somehow doesnt count as served and the scene with the man is getting annoying.

Private club: you can dance on the pole without being dressed, causing the job to count a 0/3 customers served. the bouncer before the staff room can only let you in once, if you do a scene while the bouncer made way he will go back to original place but acting like he just moved away.

Also some general things: Rachel is getting alot of cum, but isnt getting pregnant, nothing wrong it just sounds weird ,since the guy in the club even asks about the pill.
Sally isnt earning any money, or at leats she should give rachel a portion since she pays for the ship, same with kate and Tess. Suggestions: maybe make a organizing minigame out of this by giving sally Tess and maybe kate Jobs like Krystal in Legend of Krystal version G(?). Make the orcs at the overrun farm drop money, or at least weapons for sell, just as a nice bonus, and the old woman in one of the houses at the farm maybe make a choice for having her give money to you after saving her or idk.
More Game over CGI's would be nice.
in the 3d scenes men described as older or something dont look old at all.
The strong attack of rachel needs more damage to be worth to use since dual strike does only little less than it and is cheaper.

Also I became stripper ( which is not really a precise job description, since it also involves Dancing, Serving, etc), with around 7-8 naughtyness, where are you gonna get it if you scare the man with the tits scene out of the inn?
Gunsnsex

Postby MMMm » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:22 am

Good point. There should probably be easily accessible ways to raise naughtiness. Perhaps sex scenes with characters in the inn room at night, some more extreme than others? Otherwise the player can lock themselves out of seeing all the content.
MMMm

Postby Draga » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:44 am

Damn where are all these bugs coming from?
Just uploaded version 0.3b which should fix all the bugs you mentioned and probably some others.

Also some general things: Rachel is getting alot of cum, but isnt getting pregnant, nothing wrong it just sounds weird ,since the guy in the club even asks about the pill.

The game is going to have some bad-/good endings where Rachel can end up pregnant, but I won't add something where she gets pregnant in mid-game.

Sally isnt earning any money, or at leats she should give rachel a portion since she pays for the ship, same with kate and Tess. Suggestions: maybe make a organizing minigame out of this by giving sally Tess and maybe kate Jobs like Krystal in Legend of Krystal version G(?)

Mhmm...I'm going to think about it.

Perhaps sex scenes with characters in the inn room at night, some more extreme than others? Otherwise the player can lock themselves out of seeing all the content.

Sounds good, didn't thought about this. I'm going to think about something.
Draga

Re: Bandits Assault RPG (v0.3b)

Postby Gunsnsex » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:30 pm

Just a reminder, you wanted to give players as much freedom as possible, which sounds like being able to change the situation afterwards at least in a logical way, like the guy at the pub you can regret your decision to let him have his way with you (maybe over time he will ake further advances?) by showing him the daggers, but not versa, or the Simon in the private club, since I didnt know what the option "kissing" instead of sayin "I love you too" meant I was pretty disappointed when I needed to avoid him, also in the previous Post mentioned bug about the Bouncer it becomes more dangerous when you have only 3 Serving options, since forgetting to dance and doing a scnee before hand blocks your way back into the staff room.
About Sally and the money, the organization thing is just a wild thought but the money sharing is IMO absolutly necessary, mostly because I was playing and thought like this:
>ok city, time to gear up
>get all the nice weapons and armor, good stuff
>5k for a ship? damn and i just threw half of it through the window.
> nice Sally gonna earn stuff to, maybe not much, but hey at least something right?
>several days later
>fuckno.jpg

Also maybe make multiple events which occur frequently (like the rats in the pub, but please make them weaker, in the beginning I needed more potions than I get money from that) and some dont.

+ it would be nice if I could manage the equipment of the followers more frequently, since im carrying all that stuff from burglary and have no idea what equipment my followers actually need, meaning im throwing money out of the window when they have already good armor or accesoires (yes i wrote wrong, but you know what i mean)
Gunsnsex

Postby MMMm » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:07 pm

On note about equipment, I never bought any across the entire game. Everything I had was from quests. The prices seemed too high and at the time I believed we needed to spend the money on a ship. So buying a 2500 dagger was out of the question.

If I had known that the game would end when I boarded the ship, and that I could do repeatable missions to earn money, then I'd have bought gear. Perhaps there could be later missions that allow you to break into shops for equipment? Perhaps raid a trade caravan? Maybe these are the kinds of jobs Sally could offer. You're still bandits, after all.
MMMm

Postby Draga » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:26 pm

Gunsnsex Wrote:Just a reminder, you wanted to give players as much freedom as possible, which sounds like being able to change the situation afterwards at least in a logical way, like the guy at the pub you can regret your decision to let him have his way with you (maybe over time he will ake further advances?)

Actually, that's already in the game. He does take further advances of you, he has 3 different scenes depending on your naughtiness, your naughtiness was probably not high enough to get them.

Also maybe make multiple events which occur frequently (like the rats in the pub, but please make them weaker, in the beginning I needed more potions than I get money from that) and some dont.

I wanted to do some more random events, but I have no idea what.

And yea it isn't really necessary to buy any equipment, it's optional. If you want the fights to be easier you should buy yourself better stuff. But I don't want to force the player to grind tons of gold to buy a new weapon just to continue the story.
But maybe I'm gonna add a sidequest that you can't complete if you don't buy yourself better stuff and then it will be up to the player if he wants to grind some gold to beat the sidequest and to get the reward or if he just moves on with the mainstory.
Draga

Postby Gunsnsex » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:46 pm

One more thing, when you do the raid on that lonely man's house with Leo, if you choose to seduce him you are stuck in the room, while the opening mechanism is outside.
Gunsnsex

Postby kvier » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:22 am

Funny thing: if you beat the ogre with Rachel technically at 0 HP, when Eric leaves the party it gives you a game over.
kvier

Postby Gunsnsex » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:00 pm

kvier Wrote:Funny thing: if you beat the ogre with Rachel technically at 0 HP, when Eric leaves the party it gives you a game over.

Same happened to me on the Wold leader battle, rachel died and game over immediatly after fight.
Gunsnsex

Postby MMMm » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:19 pm

Guess the game should heal you after plot related battles, or at least set Rachel to 1 HP.
MMMm

Postby Gunsnsex » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:11 pm

I have an idea, but i guess that would be a bit difficult to insert.
Basicly transporting your Characters to the next resting place (after plot battles) or before they seperate ways, as a kind of recollection after a fight.
Gunsnsex

Postby MMMm » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:48 am

So you mean have a cut scene after each major plot fight where the characters discuss what happened, split up loot and then go separate ways?
MMMm

Postby Gunsnsex » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:09 pm

MMMm Wrote:So you mean have a cut scene after each major plot fight where the characters discuss what happened, split up loot and then go separate ways?

Yes, maybe something like that, but it just sounds a little bit strange like in the pokemon dungeon games.
My main problem was that when Squads depart its an GO when the leftover chars are ded.
Society consists of shame and ignorance, and I'm proud of you, since you strife away from it right now.
Gunsnsex

Postby meinin » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:07 pm

Dunno if anyone's mentioned these bugs, but here we go:

In the first burglary event where you have Leo as backup, if you decide to knock the guy out after giving a blowjob, you're stuck in the room since the door's locked and you don't find the key on the owner's body, you find the cell key instead. On a side note, is it possible to have your MC fuck him when he asked you to?

During the stripper event, I was stuck multiple times thanks to the bouncer in front of the changing room. One time was after I completed all 3 service on the pole and went in the changing room door without talking to the bouncer, who turns right when I went in the door, which somehow froze everything. The other time, I finished service by serving drinks, but can't get past the bouncer. I'm guessing it's because I asked him to move before doing the service and he still thinks he's standing aside when he's actually back in his original position blocking you.

In the waitress section, I get a blank screen after killing the pervert and accepting the rat clearing quest.
meinin

Postby Gunsnsex » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:13 pm

meinin Wrote:Dunno if anyone's mentioned these bugs, but here we go:

In the first burglary event where you have Leo as backup, if you decide to knock the guy out after giving a blowjob, you're stuck in the room since the door's locked and you don't find the key on the owner's body, you find the cell key instead. On a side note, is it possible to have your MC fuck him when he asked you to?

During the stripper event, I was stuck multiple times thanks to the bouncer in front of the changing room. One time was after I completed all 3 service on the pole and went in the changing room door without talking to the bouncer, who turns right when I went in the door, which somehow froze everything. The other time, I finished service by serving drinks, but can't get past the bouncer. I'm guessing it's because I asked him to move before doing the service and he still thinks he's standing aside when he's actually back in his original position blocking you.

In the waitress section, I get a blank screen after killing the pervert and accepting the rat clearing quest.

Ugh all except the last one were mentioned before, (by me), try to avoid redundancies.
Society consists of shame and ignorance, and I'm proud of you, since you strife away from it right now.
Gunsnsex

Postby Suture » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:44 pm

I think iam blind or something, but i dont find this Adventure Guild in the town, i hope somebody can give me a hint
Suture
Newly Registered

Postby hoboy » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:41 pm

Talk to the adventurer in the bar
hoboy

Postby Suture » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:59 am

aargh makes Sense, i have always wondered why there are so many Adventurer in this Tavern during Daytime, but i have never talked to them besides Taking Orders as a Waitress... i think, i was convinced with the toughts, that Adventurer needs a own Gildhouse ......

Well, Thanks for the hint^^
Suture
Newly Registered

Postby MMMm » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:09 am

Suture Wrote:I think iam blind or something, but i dont find this Adventure Guild in the town, i hope somebody can give me a hint

There's a pub in town across from the Inn that you stay in.
MMMm

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects