Resident Evil:Last Night on Earth (Valtiel)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Resident Evil:Last Night on Earth (Valtiel)

Postby that man » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:18 pm

"If it would make you more comfortable," Rebbecca said, as she reached down to remove her clothes. "So, I know this might seem odd, but, have you ever done...well, this before?"
that man

Postby Valtiel » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:25 pm

"No, I haven't... but... I mean it's nothing weird... I mean, we're both girls," Katherine says nervously not entirely believing it. She was about to clean another girl's pussy. That was weird enough in itself, without all these zombies being around. "So... I don't mind that much."
Valtiel

Postby that man » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:49 pm

"It's ok," Rebbecca explained, as she stepped into the tub. "I was nervous the first time this happened too.

After saying that, Rebecca realized how strange that it sounded to say that, blushed, and looked away. It seems as though it is up to Katherine to take the lead, which, if she's being perfectly honest, is kind of...exciting.
that man

Postby Valtiel » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:21 pm

She doesn't say a lot as she closes in on Rebecca, carefully touching her arms as she pulls her a bit closer. She felt funny doing this... "So, what do I do first?" she says as she opens Rebecca's legs looking at her pussy. She wasn't interested in girls normally but something was making her think weirdly about this other girl.
Valtiel

Postby that man » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:52 am

"Just do what I did," Rebbecca explained, as though she thought Katherine had taken notes during the commotion. "You know, use things in general to make sure that the insides are clean, and try to get hot water in there."
that man

Postby Valtiel » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:47 am

"Sure thing," she said trying to sound confident. Slowly Katherine started to caress Rebecca's lower parts as she prepared herself for what to do. She pushed her pussy under water and slowly pushed a finger inside her. The feeling made her blush and nervous but she kept pushing it in until it was all in. Then she started rubbing it inside her, letting a lot of water enter her pussy while washing her walls. "S-s-so am I doing alright?" Katherine asks not taking her eyes off Rebecca.
Valtiel

Postby that man » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:23 pm

By way of reply, Rebbecca's face was almost entirely red, indicating to Katherine that she was doing a "good" job. In fact, this seems to show that Rebbecca is much more sensitive than she had been with the Zombie...still, it's a bit of an odd departure for her idea of how resilient she was.
that man

Postby Valtiel » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:34 pm

Katherine is surprised at how weak Rebecca seems to be feeling now, as she plays with the cop's pussy. She can feel Rebecca is liking the treatment... but so is Katherine. She is getting excited about pleasing another woman. How was this to be... was it because she had just been fucked by a zombie? Was she still horny? At the moment she didn't care as she kept caressing the inside of Rebecca's pussy. It had suddenly stopped being a cleaning procedure and had turned into an adventure into another woman's genitals. It isn't long before Katherine puts in another finger, looking excitedly at Rebecca at what kind of reaction she might get.
Valtiel

Postby that man » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:37 pm

As the new finger entered, Rebbecca let out a soft moan and immediately moved to cover her face, seemingly embarrassed by how much she was enjoying Katherine's work.

"Slow down," She began to beg. "I think...I think I'm close to..."
that man

Postby Valtiel » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:45 pm

Katherine was liking this... and what Rebecca said only encouraged her more. She was thinking of doing more... but... oh what the hell... if she was going to die in this city she might as well live her life for as much as she can. Pulling Rebecca up from the water, she takes a little time to look at her glistening pussy before closing her eyes and enveloping her clit, before she starts licking it all while she is pushing in her fingers.
Valtiel

Postby that man » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:48 pm

As Rebbecca saw what exactly Katherine was trying to do, she began to panic, and tried reaching down to her.

"Wait, don't-" Rebbecca managed, before arching her back and screaming.
that man

Postby Valtiel » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:01 pm

Rebecca screaming only encouraged Katherine even more as she licked more ferocious. Her free hand had now gone down to her own pussy and started masturbating herself, inserting two fingers and ramming them in and out. The whole thing makes her moan into Rebecca's folds as she nears her own orgasm, and finally whimpers herself, as she comes from the dirty action she began.
Valtiel

Postby that man » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:05 pm

As Katherine starts to cum, so does Rebbecca, and the air of the room resonates with their screams. Rebbecca's knees give way as she cums, resulting in her instantly falling back into the tub in top of Katherine, panting and dripping the whole time.

"Jill..." she manages.
that man

Postby Valtiel » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:16 pm

"Jill?" Katherine asks, after having come down from the orgasm. "Who... is Jill?" she asks, caressing Rebecca. That was an amazing orgasm, she would need some time to come back.
Valtiel

Postby that man » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:26 pm

At the mention of the name "Jill", Rebbecca froze up in embarrassment, and then looked away.

"Sorry, she was..." Rebbecca began to explain, before she apparently decided that it was better not to say that. "She was...helpful to me."
that man

Postby Valtiel » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:24 am

Katherine was lying in the water relaxing for the first time this evening. "A girlfriend of yours?" she mentions as she calmly washes her body. They might have to move soon. It wouldn't be wrong to think that more monsters had heard them during their sex. "You think we should soon get going?"
Valtiel

Postby that man » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:49 am

"NO! NO! NO! We aren't like that," Rebbecca tried to defend, as she began to pull away. "We just worked together against the zombies before, and she helped me...well, all of us. I'm sorry if that is still to strange for you, but...actually, can you not ask more about it?"
that man

Postby Valtiel » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:00 am

"um... sure," she says sceptical at best. Getting up from the tub Katherine finds a towel to dry off. "Um... I think we better get ready to leave. We've been here a while." After she has dried off she gets her clothes on. Except her panties. They seem rather useless now, that they're broken completely.
Valtiel

Postby that man » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:31 pm

"There should be some clothes here that we can use," Rebbecca said, as she tried to dress herself. "I mean, I need some panties too, so this should be an important thing."
that man

Postby Valtiel » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:48 pm

"Fine, I'll go look for some," Katherine says as she walks out of the bathroom. The cold air on her pussy was feeling... weird. But nice. Was she liking walking around with her pussy naked for the whole world to watch? She shuddered thinking about it and decided to search the rest of the apartment for anything.
Valtiel

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games