Yamato Captured! (Soru)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Yamato Captured! (Soru)

Postby that man » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:57 pm

"Don't be that way," the Island Demon smiled, after seeing Yamato's fear. "After all, unless you want to swim up two kilometers of water, than this is the only way for you to escape!"

The news of just how far down she was sends shivers down Yamato's entire body, as even on her best day, and with pure light, she could not make even a single one of these maneuvers.
that man

Postby Soru » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:10 pm

Yamato's eyes fall but she doesn't look down as dread begins take over her as her chances to escape are getting slimmer and slimmer it seem.
Soru

Postby that man » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:14 pm

"Is something wrong, Yamato-chan?" The Island Demon asked, in a strangely innocent manner. "Can you please tell me what you are feeling right now?"

It isn't clear if the Island Demon actually wants to help Yamato, or if she is just asking to help boost her ego, but either way, it is possible that she is really concerned for Yamato's welfare.
that man

Postby Soru » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:19 pm

Yamato narrows her eyes at the Island Demon. "I'll let you know after it is you want to show me." She says before looking away from the Island Demon and waits for them to reach their destination.
Soru

Postby that man » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:34 am

"If you insist," the Island Demon sighed. "I guess we won't have to wait long then."

Barely a moment passed between the Island Demon saying that and the groups arrival into a new cavern. Unlike the one before, this one is clearly above water, as there is a small opening in the ceiling that the sky could be seen through, and the only other portal is an ancient, hardwood door.
that man

Postby Soru » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:37 am

Yamato looks up at the ceiling, some hope coming back to her as she sees a possible way out in the future. She then looks at the hardwood door and then back at the Isolated Island Demon. "I'm guessing what you have to show me is in there?" She asked.
Soru

Postby that man » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:01 am

"You are correct," the Island Demon smiled, as both she and Yamato were set down by their Ri-classes.

Quickly, the one that wax carrying the Isolated Island Demon unlocked the door, axis the other one for Yamato inside the room. In all honesty, it looked like a princess's bedroom, being large enough today fit at least twenty people comfortably, and filled with furniture taken from high class ship wrecks before they could spoil, including a vanity, a five person oak bed, chestnut chests, a couple wardrobes, and other such things. More than that, on the ceiling was a stained glass skylight, large enough for someone to climb through and a locked door on the other side of the room; in short, chances for escape!

"What do you think, Yamato-chan?" The Isolated Island Demon smiled.
that man

Postby Soru » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:08 am

Yamato lets out a whistle when she sees the room. "You got a lot of nice things in here. Though the problem with taking from various ships is that a lot of this stuff doesn't seem to match, but then again I'm not an interior decorator." As she looks around she notices the skylight, a possible exit for her, and a locked door that could lead somewhere. "Though I'm guessing you're not showing this to me solely for my opinion."
Soru

Postby that man » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:16 am

"This isn't actually what I wanted to show you," the Island Demon sighed, as Yakumo found herself planted into a chair facing the bed. "It was actu-"

Before the Island Demon could even finish her sentence, the Ri-class behind her slapped her down, while the other one secured Yamato to the chair. It took Yamato a couple of seconds before she realized what was going on: the Ri-classes were going to fuck their master against her will right in front of her.
that man

Postby Soru » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:20 am

Yamato gasps when she sees the Ri-Class slap down her own master while she was being secured to the chair. "Wh-what's going on?!" She yells at them as she tries to break free of the chair. Just what the hell was going on here?!
Soru

Postby that man » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:34 am

"We're just having a little fun!" The First Ri-class smiles, as she picks up her master and quickly begins to strip her.

"Don't worry," the other Ri-class soothed, right before moving in to help her friend, "you're only here to watch."

Before Yamato's eyes, she sees the two Ri-classes rudely strip, and occasionally rip, their master free of all clothes, while she screams out in either the best acting or real protests. However, they seem to be in vain, as she is slapped into submission, is quickly removed of anything involved in covering her, and now has her arms bound in the same way as Yakumo does.
that man

Postby Soru » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:42 am

Yamato watches in horror for a bit as the Ri-classes turned on their master. However, this might be here chance to escape... She quickly tries to break her bounds and get out of the chair while they were focused on each other. If she could free herself she might be able to escape.
Soru

Postby that man » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:59 am

Trying to escape, Yamato quickly discovers that her bonds are somehow alive, and as she tries to escape, they react by squeezing her back even tighter. More than that, the chair Yamato is in is too heavy to move with the leverage she has, and would probably attract the Ri-classes' attentions. Given the fact that they had both pulled out foot long cocks, and were now forcing them down their master's throat, it probably wasn't the best of ideas right now.

"I wonder if our captive wants to join in?" The Ri-class shoving her cock down her master's throat mused.

"Doesn't matter." The other, intent on holding her down, and currently trying to line up her cock with her master's ass, explained. "If the captive 'presents' any hole, I'll use it."
that man

Postby Soru » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:35 pm

"Wh-what the hell is this?" Yamato says to herself as she tries to break the bounds around her wrists. She glares at the Ri-Classes and continues to try to free her hands, seeing if she could simply just slip her hand free somehow. She just hoped that the RI-Classes would be too busy to notice her.
Soru

Postby that man » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:32 pm

"I think I saw the captive's mouth open," the other Ri-class said, but then, just shrugged. "I'd rather finish this first."

"Yeah, this is really fun," the Ri-class in the Island Demon's throat sighed, just as her companion rammed it up her ass.

Given how painful it was for Yamato just to watch the Island Demon's reaction, she could only begin to image how bad it must of felt to her, having two cocks endlessly rammed down your throat and ass, without any regard for your well being, and maybe even going as far as using your tears for-

Yamato only realized how wet she had gotten when she felt the ropes give a strange tug and then...start to play with her breasts!
that man

Postby Soru » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:13 pm

"Wh-what the hell?!" Yamato looks down at the ropes that were restraining her and now rubbing her breasts. "Wh-What kind of the rope is this?!" She starts to struggle more to break free of the seemingly living rope that bound her.
Soru

Postby that man » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:23 pm

The ropes seemed to enjoy Yamato's struggle and began to feel up all of Yamato's body, going farther and farther as she continued to resist. At the same time, the two Ri-classes seemed to smile at what Yamato was struggling for.

"Did you hear something from the captive?" The Ri-class in the Island Demon's ass asked. "I think if I see it again, I'll have to use it."

"Yeah, I know what you mean," The Ri-class in the Island Demon's mouth sighed, before she adopted an odd look on her face. "And, I think we might get to have a chance soon."
that man

Postby Soru » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:52 pm

Yamato watches in shock as the rope feels up her body as she struggles. She had no idea what this strange rope was and she tries to look down at it to get a better look at it. She glances at the Ri-classes when they mention using something, making Yamato wonder what that something was.
Soru

Postby that man » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:04 pm

Yamato quickly discovered what the Ri-classes meant when they both shot their cum almost straight into the Island Demon. The way not only the Island Demon's eyes, throat, and stomach began to bulge up to a very painful level. When they pulled out, a stream of thick cum began to splutter and drained all out of her as she began to cough and cry.

"Aw, the holes are closed," The Ri-class from the Island Demon's mouth almost cried. "I guess we'll just have to use her again."

"Agreed," the other Ri-class said, as she gagged the Island Demon to prepare her for their next penetration.

As Yamato continued to focus on them, she realized that her staying still caused the ropes to start to retreat.
that man

Postby Soru » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:09 pm

Yamato looks away from the sight of horror in front of her. Though that gave her time to realize that the ropes retreated when she was still. She tries to stay as still has possible, not moving at all until the ropes were as loose as they could be. Once they were she quickly tries to slip her hands free and pull herself from the chair.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games