Pokemon: Sexual Gladiators (Soru)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pokemon: Sexual Gladiators (Soru)

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:22 am

He Groans loudly as his cock erupted spewing great burst of cum into Aura's mouth.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Soru » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:42 pm

Aura's cheeks bulge as her mouth is filled with cum. She tries her best to swallow is all without choking on the large load. Once he was done cumming she pulls off and pants for air.
Soru

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:05 pm

As you pant and try to recover you feel the boy grope your ass and breast gently "You are so amazing." He whispered.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Soru » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:14 am

Aura blushes a bit more. "Th-Thank you, young master." She says as she groans from him groping her plush ass and large breasts.
Soru

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:20 am

He Eagerly brought Aura into a kiss, he wasn't very good though he was eager to please and learn, "A~Aura can you show me how to pleasure a woman?" He asked.
eaenidu

Postby Soru » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:47 am

Aura was surprised at his request, not expecting that at all. "Um...I guess I can try." She says as she gets out of the bath to dry off, helping his dry off as well.
Soru

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:55 am

as you and he dry off he laughs nervously "To tell the truth I've never been with a girl before."
eaenidu

Postby Soru » Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:28 am

Aura is a bit surprised at that as well, thinking that he could get a lot of tail with that large cock of his. They get back to the bed and Aura sits down on it. "S-So how do we start?"
Soru

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:33 am

He looked nervous and said "Um~ well I really like butts and...." He trailed off looking at Aura's
eaenidu

Postby Soru » Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:52 am

Aura nods and decides to lay on her front. "W-Well woman have a few...sensitive areas besides their lower holes. L-Like the breasts, thighs, and ass. F-For Pokémon anthros like me s-sometimes the tail can be a bit sensitive as well."
Soru

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:56 am

He nodded and gently began to Grope her ass with one hand while the other grabbed her tail and began playing with it looking for anything sensitive.
eaenidu

Postby Soru » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:14 am

When his hand stroked the base of her tail she gasped and moaned, the young man finding a sensitive spot at the base of the tail. "Y-Yeah, like that. N-Now the more sensitive spots of the body are the n-nipples, clit, ass, and p-pussy, especially the clit though."
Soru

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:25 am

He nodded and leaned down playing with Aura's tail with one hand and the other her pussy looking for her clit, she could feel his stare at her tailhole unwavering.
eaenidu

Postby Soru » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:29 am

Aura moans loudly when he finds her clit. "Y-Yeah. Th-That's it. Th-The small nub atop the s-slit." She stammers out as he plays with her. "W-What else d-do you want to kn-know?"
Soru

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:37 am

He leaned down and began to lick Aura's tailhole gently probing and tonguing it.
eaenidu

Postby Soru » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:38 am

Aura gasps and squirms a bit, the feeling of a tongue on her tailhole foreign to her. It felt weird but slightly good as well.
Soru

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:42 am

He Pulls back and Aura doesn't have the slightest warning before his cock is pumping it's entire length in and out of her ass.
eaenidu

Postby Soru » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:45 am

Aura's eyes widen and she cries out as he fucks her ass with his large length. "B-Big!" She cries out as she grips the bed with all her might.
Soru

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:49 am

He Grunts "S~Sorry I~I Couldn't hold myself back anymore~!" He said as he thrust faster and faster his huge member filling Aura's backdoor as he gripped the base of her tail.
eaenidu

Postby Soru » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:53 am

Aura cries are mixed with moans and groans of pleasure and discomfort. The pain in her ass began to be replaced with pleasure and he was able to get in deep with the leverage he had on her tail.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games