Crossed Paths (that man)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Crossed Paths (that man)

Postby DemonsLust » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:22 am

She pressed herself back against the wall as he stood up, not taking her eyes off him as she started pulling on the restraints again. What else could she do, no way she wanted him to touch her. Not that she had much choice if he decided to.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby that man » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:31 pm

"Oh come on, don't be like that," Chad said, as he pulled down her pants and began to line up his cock with her pussy. "If you don't do this now, then we won't have any purpose for you then, and we'll toss you into the river. Heck, we might just tie you up and slowly lower you into the river, it's much more fun that way."
that man

Postby DemonsLust » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:51 pm

The hell was wrong with these people. They were definitely way more twisted that she eve could be, despite what she was. She pressed herself tighter against the wall, as if that would be any good. At the same time though, she couldn't help but stare down at his cock for a moment, only to end up struggling against the restraints once more.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby that man » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:59 pm

"Just please hold still," Chad said plainly, as he grabbed Valory's waist and had it so that his tip was pushing against her opening. "I'm not going to push until you consent to it. But, if you don't, then my friends will tare you to tiny bits, understand? So then, nod if you consent."
that man

Postby DemonsLust » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:53 pm

Valory looked at him in confusion but slowly nodded. She didn't have much of a choice.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby that man » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:11 am

Valory manages to catch the briefest glimpse of a smile upon Chad's face as he chuckled and then pushed himself inside Valory. He stopped after getting all the way to the base, and stopped when he noticed that he had hit something on the way. In confusion, Chad looked down and obviously smelled the blood that had begun to leak out.

"Who would have thought that a vampire would have not had sex by now," Chad chuckles. "I take it that this means you are going to want to have me be gentle then?"
that man

Postby DemonsLust » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:17 am

His words went unheard, as a pain resinated through her. Her head down and eyes closed tightly. She cursed mentally, biting down forcefully on the gag ball, so much so she thought it'd break under pressure.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby that man » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:12 am

"I'm not going on unless you nod for wanting me to go slowly or shaking your head if you want me to go about as fast as I want to," Chad said, as he simply stood still and waited for her to answer.

...considering how...this was going, it seems like an oddly..."nice" thing of him to say.
that man

Postby DemonsLust » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:34 am

She simply nodded, complying with him once again despite the urge to just shut him out. If only she could speak and not feel so belittled by all of this.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby that man » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:12 am

With that approval, Chad began to work on Valory slowly and gently, and, in all honesty...it didn't feel that bad. The initial pain was gone, and it was only a matter of time before Valory found herself moaning muffledly into the ballgag...much to Chad's delight.
that man

Postby DemonsLust » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:20 am

Valory squirmed slightly, her moans muffled but quite audible. She was pulling at the restraints, but not to loosen them.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby that man » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:41 am

"Are you enjoying this now?" Chad asked, as he slowly began to pick up pace and depth in his strokes, and even reveal Valory's breasts to the world. "I can tell you're getting really wet now, so if you say anything else, I'll stop now and let my friends know you are awake."
that man

Postby DemonsLust » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:46 am

Hearing this, she tried to quiet her moans, but it was hard. The pleasure was near overwhelming and she didn't want it to stop just yet.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby that man » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:20 am

"You aren't enjoying this, are you then?" Chad said, as he sighed and started to pull out of Valory. "Well then, I guess I should just finish walking off to my magazine and go tell the other guys that they can have all the fun they want with you. After all, it is what you want."
that man

Postby DemonsLust » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:26 am

Valory shook her head quickly, thinking how pathetic she must look. Nervous and unsure as she was, this was the first time she'd ever really felt blood. And she wanted every last bit of it.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby that man » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:06 am

"Very well then, you like it," Chad said, before going back in at an even better pace than before.

Valory soon finds herself on the edge of an orgasm, but Chad's pace seems to change at just the right time to avert it, as well as his own.

"Do you want me to cumulative in you?" Chad smiled, as he teases her breasts. "Do you want to know your new diet for life?"
that man

Postby DemonsLust » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:10 am

She groaned, her moans strained as she opened her eyes to look at him, her body shaking from strain. She nodded hesitantly.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby that man » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:29 pm

"Fine by me," Chad said, as he plunged into Valory one last time just as he came inside of her.

The resulting stream of liquids reached all the way up to her womb, which not only caused Valory to feel pure pleasure, but also to have an orgasm all of her own.
that man

Postby DemonsLust » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:53 pm

As the orgasm hit her it threw her completely, her body shaking from the level of pleasure spreading through her body. Her head was spinning and her breath caught in her throat as she tried to catch it. If being tied up was bad before, it was much worse now
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby that man » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:25 am

In order to stop Valory from choking herself, Chad pulled the ballgag out of her mouth as he pulled her as deep as she could go onto him, making her pleasure all that much better.

"So then, are there things we need to discuss now?" Chad chuckled, as he snuggled against her a little bit. "Like, what your future is now?"
that man

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games