A Paladin's duties [Fawkes]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Paladin's duties [Fawkes]

Postby Tsai » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:40 pm

Gm stealth: 15-3=12
You found a small dagger on the outer edge of the ring of goblin and you start methodically killing all 20 of the goblins who banged and filled you with delicious cum, even though you hated what they did to you, you cant help but feel a small bit of remorse as the fucking of a life time just took place. It takes a while to dispatch all the goblins with out alerting any of them, but they're all pretty much passed out from the fun they had with you. Once you're done and your legs are covered in goblin blood which is now mixing with all the spunk everywhere. Getting up you head to the door on the other side of the cave and in it is a store room. On the ground you see your old platemail, sword, shield and even the mirror. The mirror gleams with a certain amount of light as well. You can go ahead and take all your thing and the mirror so you can leave or you could search the room, though you arent sure if there are more dangers in the cave. One side of the room and two large chests while the other side has shelves of things on it.
Tsai

Postby Fawkes » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:36 am

As Sara saw her platemail, she reached for it before stopping just short. She was absolutely covered in goblin spunk, and if she put it on cleaning both the armor and herself was only going to get a hell of a lot more unpleasant. For the time being, the statuesque redhead grabbed her sword and, assuring herself that the mirror was the real one and actually there, moved to see what was on the shelves, then opened the chest.
As a warning, if I'm playing a girl, she's rape bait.

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Postby Tsai » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:24 am

you grap your belt and tie it around your waist to sheathe your sword and attach the mirror to it. When you grab hold of the mirror a coolness comes over you and you feel refreshed (-3 corruption) but when you look into it you dont see your reflection, but instead the cave entrance and about 5 goblins coming in, you arent sure when they are gonna be here but at least you know they're coming. You even feel a bit turned on as you see them, maybe a romp with them would be nice. You go on to search the shelves and you find 5 assorted potions of different colors and smells, and about 100gp, theres also some swords and jewerly but you arent sure you want to grab them. Checking the chest you find a few mage robes by the looks of it, but at the bottom of the chest you spot a piece of chain mail, when you pick it up you can see its nothing but a chain mail bikini but it shimmers with a strange light.

Sara's Stats.
Armor Slot nothing // Underclothes nothing //
Weapon: longsword // Nothing
Key items: Letter of orders, Mirror
Back pack: campset (with horse)
Corruption: 5/100
Tsai

Postby Fawkes » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:01 am

Looking at the chain mail bikini for a moment, then considering her current state, Sara muses "Well, has to be better then nothing." and quickly puts on the shimmering metal thong and top. Looking around for a sack or leather bag, she grabs all the potions and gold as well. Or at least as many as she can carry.

Looking curiously at the jewelry, she quickly swipes as much of it as she can, reasoning "It's not like the goblins didn't steal it in the first place. I might even be able to return it to its rightful owner." If any of the swords looks particularly well made or exceptional, she will pick them up for a closer look as well.

Looking for a Animeish picture? PM I probably have something like you're looking. Especially if you're looking for something sexy.
Fawkes

Postby Tsai » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:59 am

When you don the bikini you feel a rush of energy flow through you and your mind spins for a moment till you settle on a thought. As you stand up and look at yourself you feel sexier while wearing the armor, and you swear its fitting a bit tighter than it looked a minute ago. (+1 CHA while wearing the bikini) You pack all of the jewelry into a your old backpack which was laying near by and thankfully it still has all it's things in it. Carefully placing the potions inside and you look at the swords, but they dont seem anymore exceptional than your longsword so you leave them behind. Once you're done with the store room you leave to find the 5 goblins have made their way to the main hall finally and they look at you with immense fear as they stand among 20 of their dead comrades.

Sara's Stats.
Armor Slot Chain mail bikin (+1 CHA) // Underclothes nothing //
Back pack: 2 torches, campset (with horse), 200 gp, 1 weeks rations, bedroll .campset (with horse) Assorted Jewelry, 5 Assorted potions (unknown potions)
Tsai

Postby Fawkes » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:15 pm

Hoping to take advantage of all the dead goblins lying around, Sara hefted her sword in a threatening manner and called "I've killed every goblin in here, but now I have what I came for. Get out of my way, and you won't join your friends here!"

All the while hoping that the cum covering her body and still leaking from her lower holes didn't hurt the image too much.

Fawkes

Postby Tsai » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:55 pm

The goblins just nod and scurry of your way too scared to think of anything else. They run into another tunnel on the opposite end of the main chamber away from sight. You're able to leave with no hassle. As you head through the main corridor it branches off a couple times if you wanna check any of them
Tsai

Postby Fawkes » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:46 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Sorry for the delay, been feverish and delirious for the last week

Walking with a renewed confidence and a heady rush of exhilaration filling her from bluffing her way past the goblins, Sara takes her time and carefully checks every branch she passes, looking to strip them of anything interesting or valuable she can carry.

Fawkes

Postby Tsai » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:50 am

Gm roll Luck: 12 Encounters: 14
You pass through a few of the branching cave tunnels and you dont find much, some gold here and there, rotten food, junk for the most part, but by the end of it you managed to find another 100 gp. Exiting the last branch just before the exit you pass the same group of 5 goblin, but this time they seem ready for you. They're wearing some rudimentary armor and stand firm at the entrance. As you get closer you can see that they notice the copious amounts of cum all over your body espcially around your inner thigh, ass and breasts. Seeing their rather large cocks perk up does get you a bit hot in the nethers.

Sara's Stats.
Back pack: 2 torches, campset (with horse), 300 gp, 1 weeks rations, bedroll .campset (with horse) Assorted Jewelry, 5 Assorted potions (unknown potions)
Tsai

Postby Fawkes » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:32 am

Sara looked away from the goblins hardening members with a hot blush, as she felt her own perky nipples harden in response. Putting on as intimidating a face as she could manage, the curvy redhead hefted her sword and called out "I thought we had an agreement, you let me pass and I don''t kill you. So get out of the way you wretches."

Without waiting for a response, she began to walk forward, towards the cave entrance behind them. Trying to put out an aura of nonchalant confidence,she made a point of not looking directly at the goblins or angling her sword to block them, even as she tried to prepare for an attack and watch them out of the corner of her eye.

Fawkes

Postby Tsai » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:49 am

Gm roll (Cha+5): 2+5=7
You walk toward them but they seem less scared of you and just turn completely turned on. Your breasts bounce up and down as you stride closer to them and they stand firm in their line lifting their weapons to stop you from advancing before having some fun with you.
Goblin attack: 9
They lift their clubs to strike you but you easily deflect the hits, most likely because they're distracted by your beautiful body. One doesn't even attack you he's just jerking off as you walk past them.
Tsai

Postby Fawkes » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:42 am

Sara smiled as she easily blocked the goblins clumsy attacks. The creatures were disgusting, true, but seeing how entranced they were by her body felt good. Walking past them, she made a point of walking to display her barely covered ass as much as possible to the horny goblins, and so it shook seductively with every step as she exited the cave.

Fawkes

Postby Tsai » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:12 am

As you walk past the one goblin who didn't attack runs up behind you and starts humping your leg. You can feel his pre-cum covered cock run against the back of knees and thigh. He stuffs his face into your cooch and tries to pull down your chain and leather loin cloth, but while he pulls at your loincloth his tongue definitely brushes against your outer folds, sending a shiver up your spine.
Tsai

Postby Fawkes » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:14 pm

Sara almost tripped over herself as the horny goblin attached himself to her leg. Looking down at him, she hissed "Get off of me you little piece of shi-," before stopping mid-sentence with a gasp of shock as she feels his tongue on her crotch. The unexpected stimulation causes her to stumble, and the curvy paladin trips on the cave floor and falls to her knees as a result.

Fawkes

Postby Tsai » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:05 am

The goblin takes immediate advantage of you when you stumble over from him rather wonderful tonguing. Deciding it's to much trouble to work your armored panties off he up moves it to the side as he plunges his 7 inch cock straight into you. He groans with pleasure as she starts smacking into you with reckless abandon. Gm will roll (wis -3) 11-3=8. Your heart skips a beat as she starts fucking you so roughly, you moan in delight as you see the other goblins strip off their armor ans run up with hard members. Another romp with these boys before you leave should be fine right? You think to yourself as a cock get shoved into your mouth. Two goblins grab at your hands and you get to quick work stroking them off. The last one climbs up and grabs a hold of your plush bottom as she lines up his prick to your ass. The sounds of pleasure and flesh smacking against flesh fill your ears, a part of you says you could get used to something like this. It definitely is more fun than scripture and prayer back at the paladin abbey. (+5 corruption Level 1 corruption achieved) You just love the way a goblin's cock feels in all your holes and along your hands. The warmth and citrus taste of their spunk drives you wild, maybe you can stay for a bit longer, its not like you're in a rush or anything.

(Level 1 corruption: You've developed a certain weakness for the creatures that got you there and suffer a -2 to all rolls against them And you are more open to sex as a way to solve situations [Can cure corruption with magic and meditation])
Sara's Stats.
Back pack: 2 torches, campset (with horse), 300 gp, 1 weeks rations, bedroll .campset (with horse) Assorted Jewelry, 5 Assorted potions (unknown potions)
Corruption: 10/100
Last edited by Tsai on Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tsai

Postby Fawkes » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:18 am

At first Sara attempted to resist the goblins rough fucking, trying to pull away or push the goblins off of her. After only a few moments of goblin cock being shoved into her cunt however, she was moaning with pleasure and playing along with whatever the goblins wanted. A few minutes later, the busty redhead came for the first time, and was enthusiastically participating in her own gang-rape. Her untrained throat still gagged every time a cock was shoved down in, and she still screamed into that cock as her tight ass was violated, but she was eagerly fucking back against the cock in her pussy, and happily stroking the member in each of her hands as well as she could.

Anyone walking by the cave entrance would be treated to quite the display, a curvy paladin nude and being used by several goblins like a 3-copper whore, and apparently very happy being used as as a monster fucktoy. Of course, Sara wasn't thinking about that, mostly she was thinking how good being fucked like this felt and not much else.

Fawkes

Postby Tsai » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:43 pm

Luckily for you no one spots your extremely lewd display. About 2 orgasms later your catonic mind is led into one of the goblin sleeping areas and you have an extremely pleasurable romp away from the prying eyes of nature. You dont know how much times passes, but after about your 10th orgasm you've stopped caring. You all fuck well into the night with it ending with amazing bukakke. You cup your hands under your chin to catch as much cum as you can if it doesnt land in your mouth in the first place. After you drink up their spunk you dive onto each cock sucking them for every little bit of cum. They all pass out after a wonderful blowjob and gm con(+3) 5+3=8, You pass out along with them because a day full of nothing but great sex just takes its toll on you. Your dreams consist nothing of goblins and their cocks violating you in every way possible. You're awoken when a goblin manages to get his cock into your mouth and slowly face fucks you. When you gain full consciousness you actually start feeling the goblin pouring more cum into you pussy as well as the on fucking your massive cleavage.

Sara's Stats.
Corruption: 10/100
Tsai

Postby Fawkes » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:06 am

On a fuzzy, intellectual level Sara knew she had to get away from all this debauchery and return to her order. She even resolved to do so at the first opportunity. That opportunity didn't seem to be coming quickly however, as her attention was focused entirely on the cocks violating every shred of purity she had, and the cum covering and filling her. As she awoke to a goblin facefucking her, she eagerly began to suck on the cock and use her tongue to play with it, hoping the goblin will move on to fucking her pussy soon enough.

Fawkes

Postby Tsai » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:40 pm

Gm roll hours: 1 (ohh got lucky there though your luck for other rolls seems to not be there)
(+1 corruption gain) The goblin fucks ouor face for a short bit before filling your mouth with his warm and tasty spunk. When he pulls away from your mouth he notice he's not even softening up. But your eyes are soon caught by the goblin giving you a rather rough tit-fuck and the goblin filling your pussy with another round of cum pulls out and gets replaced by another goblin. Soon enough you're cumming and moaning but they suddenly stop. You think you hear one of them mention food and they all leave you in a heaving cum covered mess.

Sara's Stats.
Corruption: 11/100
Tsai

Previous

Return to Private Games