Mahou Shoujo Jennifer(Bochnari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Mahou Shoujo Jennifer(Bochnari)

Postby BlueLight » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:09 pm

Bochnari Wrote:Name: Jennifer Thomas
Background: Her parents always pushed her to do her best at everything she did. Always striving to be the top of her class lead to a multitude of different feelings towards her, some loved her, others wanted to destroy her, and others yet didn't pay her any attention. During her time in high school in Florida she ran track and played volleyball. Her soaring grades and extensive time spent in her extracurricular activities made her a perfect candidate for the exchange program to Japan.

Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Esper power: Telepath(currently unknown to her)

Kinks: Groups, tentacles, loli
What To Avoid: Scat

(hmmmm.... this must be the oldest high schooler i've seen!)
(My naration style is a bit thick and is often breaking the fourth wall. Giving player suggestions [might be bad ones] and implying dirty dirty things. )
Jennifer dear i hate to inform you that your delicate sun tanned (I assumed) skin is about the suffer the most horrible torture that exist in heaven or hell. The cold wet rain pounds out side the doorstep of your new school. It seems you're up the creek without a paddle as you didn't bring a umbrella. You've been here in this country for about a week, and found your house mother to be a very concern over your heath. A normal human might be scared of what your house mother would think coming home soaking wet with risk of catching a cold. I can't speak to your bravery in this situation but it might be cruel to make your house mother see you soaking wet.

Just then a figure wearing a trench coat walks past you and opens up a umbrella. The figure turns towards you.
"Ms.Jen-e-fu, would you allow me to walk you to the.... densha." the mans says with a thin Japanese accent but the grammar is correct. Seems he couldn't figure out the word train. The man looks to be a bit older than you and if i were to hazard a guess, he's a teacher here.

This is a perfect time to get a sampling of the Japanese treatment. Just imagine you, him and everyone on the train get a chance to rub and touch your ass, being able to rub you pussy, squeeze your boobs, flick your tits as foreplay. Then main course the men will grab you hands; bend you over; then pull your arms behind your back which will follow with.... with.... WITH!!!!..... I'll leave it to your imagination. How will you respond to him? Can you help but blush while talking to him or even while you walk to the train with him, will you for that matter be able to reject his offer, will you be able to resist the horny Japanese men trying to prorate with you? Is Jenn even thinking such perverted thoughts or is it just your 4th wall breaking narrator?
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Re: Mahou Shoujo Jennifer(Bochnari)

Postby Bochnari » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:29 pm

Rain, there just had to be rain. It wasn't much of a big deal back home if it rained, she could always find a ride home. Here in Japan was so much different, having to walk to the train was a new concept. Her clothes were completely soaked through and she sighs, it really didn't take long and the walk would be torture. Suddenly the rain stops and she looks up with a quick blink. The rain didn't stop, it was just being blocked by someone with an umbrella. Densha, she had heard it before, train. With a smile she nods and follows the man.

Who could he be? Teacher? It was likely. He appeared to be about the right age, and he was at the school, alone. With a blink thoughts begin to flood her mind. Shaking her head lightly to clear the thoughts she wipes water from her face. The train station wasn't far and within a few silent minutes it slowly comes into view, slightly distorted from the falling rain.
Bochnari

Postby BlueLight » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:17 am

You both walk in silence to the train station. It seems the "teacher" is unsure how to strike up a conversation with you after his last attempt. The slow pounding on rain can be heard just above you for the few brief minutes until both of you reach the tunnel to the subway. What followed seemed like a memorized routine for you Japanese companion as he slid his card to pay for his passage, and you are soon follow his.

Your party of two enter the train and you wait for your stop to be reached. You have about 5 stations to go until your stop, but your companion make you an offer. "Jenifu-san, your house mother will be most displeased if you come home wet. My apartment is near the 4th stations, and we have a drier. if you didn't want her to know, we could stop off, dry your cloths, and send you on your way... but you should most definitely should call her you'll be an hour late. maybe spending time at a coffee shop with class mates the 4th station? I've got a spare umbrella for you trip home" he says.

The offer is very strange, and their is possibly innocent reasons behind it. Maybe this is a trick, and he's trying to kidnap you like the people you've heard about recently; but it seems odd for a would be kidnapper to suggestion phoning your guardian and giving her a rough idea where you will be. Japan is a very safe country so it is unlikely but not impossible he's attempting to kidnap you. What shall you do jenn?
BlueLight

Postby Bochnari » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:36 am

The request threw her off some. Thinking about the abductions she is tempted to say no, though calling ahead to let everyone know seemed like a safe idea. The thought of avoiding the wrath of her house mother was also very appealing. The stop was only one away from her destination, what could go wrong? With as cute a smile as she could muster she graciously accepts his offer. With a sudden thought she wiggles lightly to confirm her fear, even her underwear was soaked. What would she do for clothes while she was there? A thought pops into her head and she reaches back and pulls her backpack off, reaching in she can feel her gym clothes. Though they were dirty they were better than running around naked. With a sigh she smiles once more to the man.
Bochnari

Postby BlueLight » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:11 am

The man looks at you and seems to be a little hopeful when he see the gym shorts in your bag. So he waits, waits, and waits for you to make some indication of your plans. He looks a bit confused and annoyed at as he turns his head to look into the cabin area. This slient treatment doesn't seems to be enjoyable on your companion. I wouldn't say he has a look of defeat, or annoyance but more "Why bother" look.

This gives you a perfect chances to look around the cabin. To you left towards the front of the train, you see a sign indicating the direction towards the women's car. It is a section of the train in most Asian trains where women can go to avoid getting groped. There are about 10 men on this train, with 11th person being another female student. based on her uniform she's she is also from your school. You don't recolonize her but then you likely only remember 1 or 2 faces from your classes so far.

You know you could say trip and fall into her breast if you wanted to! and from her sitting position you guess you could easily remove her, then your panties. Who knows what fun might follow with 10 strong men in this car.
BlueLight

Postby Bochnari » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:39 am

Looking up at the man that helped her then back to the girl she grins. Dropping her bag slowly to the floor she nudges him to get his attention. Walking slowly towards the girl she waits for the train to shake at all to give her the chance to play out a trip. Sadly one never comes and she reaches the girl. With an inward sigh she kicks herself in the heel and falls onto her. Muttering a quick apology she looks up slowly with a grin on her face. Taking advantage of her already being at face level with her chest she reaches up and grabs hold of the girls underwear. With a quick tug they slide down. With a grin she reaches back and pulls her own halfway down her thighs and hikes up her skirt. Now the fun part.
Bochnari

Postby BlueLight » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:47 pm

You can feel all eyes on you, every male is looking at your perverted ass. Their penises are surely erect and ready to impregnate your dirty dirty pussy. I mean really, pulling a sluts panties off like that, what were you expecting to happen? I'm what comes next will be a shock for you! *smack* your rape victim slaps you you hard against the left side of your face causing you to fall off her lap. Maybe listening to the narrator isn't the best idea!

The girl loots her panties from your stunned body and replaces them not saying a word or giving any other indication that she acknowledged the situation. Before you recover the train makes it to the next and all of the passengers get off, even the teacher. it seems no one wants to be in the same train as the sick perverted libido girl.... and that's saying something if the Japanese wont touch that. by the time you recover the train is running again.

You've got 5 more stop until your station. Do you want to try your luck again with the new batch of men? I'm sure one or two would love to grope your up tight American ass.

(Just heads up. just because the narrator goats you into something, it doesn't mean it will turn out how he describes it. If you follow his suggestions on things way to over the top, you're going to get bitch slapped.)
BlueLight

Postby Bochnari » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:01 am

This may be a shock yet at the same time probably not, shouldn't use the word stupid in the same sentence as Bochnari, she's not a fan, this is done.
"I fuck sluts, sluts get fucked when I fuck sluts no if ands, and/or buts. I fuck sluts I fuck sluts, nice girls are nice but no good for nut sucking they'll need a serine night to greenlight a buttfucking."

-Bo
Bochnari

Return to Private Games