Alstopho the Trap (eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Alstopho the Trap (eaenidu)

Postby that man » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:02 am

"That...that seems like it would be a reasonable conclusion for the two of us to reach," Blanc blushed, the semen almost dripping out of her body by this point. "Well then Alstopho, the only thing you would have left after this is to meet my father...who is a leader in the Inquisition."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:13 am

Alstopho Groaned in Pleasure at the feeling of Blanc's tight ass, Thrusting into it Roughly, before Freezing at the mention of her father "I have to meet your Father?" He asked confused "I Didn't think the Inquisition leader would lead a church?" He said taking Father to mean The Holy Man Type, And when told of any other definition of the word he would Look confused.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:06 am

"No, he is the one who bred me from my mother," Blanc explained, trying to make the situation as comparable as possible. "Much as we are doing now with the creation of a child, so to did my father with my mother as he attempted to succeeded in creating me."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:17 am

It took a few seconds before Alstopho nodded "Oh~ Okay, I don't have one of those, All I have is the Grand Holy Mother, and Madame Knight Superior." He said smiling before thrusting into Blanc again, He was talking about One of the leaders of the church, The Grand Holy Mother was in charge of all the Clerics and Priests/esses and nuns, Along with the Temple Guards, The Madame Knight Superior was in charge of Templars and Paladins, Templars fought in the front lines against the demons and Paladins watched over and policed the people for the most part, sometimes guarding important people, If the High Lord Inquisitor Bred her though he might get scolded from both his Adopted moms, the Inquisition of course rooted out demon taint from the land.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:27 pm

"That is why I did not know how far we should go with this," Blanc sighed, trying her best now to pull herself out of the grip that she was in so she could stand up. "Either way, the normal watch will be patrolling the area soon, so we must be going before we are seen."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:49 pm

Alstopho Blinked "But I haven't used your mouth yet~" He teased still partially held by the Horned One's blessing.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:29 pm

"You are not to use my mouth!" Blanc replied, a dagger that had been hidden inside of some random part of her outfit and having the blade land in the ground just to prove how sharp that it was. "I will save that part for when we get married, so that you will have something to look forward to in the future. Now then, we shall go out to the palace now."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:38 pm

Alstopho Pouted before kissing Blanc, A symbol of a deer skull appeared on her right shoulder and a Red roaring two tail lion on her left, Marking her as his Mate dedicated to the Horned God.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:16 pm

Curious as to what Alstopho had done to her, Blanc looked down at her shoulders, just missing the marks as they faded away with not a single sign left of what they once were.

"What an interesting feeling you have left upon me," Blanc replied, grabbing Alphosto's hand as she pulled him onto the direction of where the palace was located.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:22 pm

Alstopho Quickly Put on his Cup and panties and fixed his skirt, before following Blanc with a smile, the Blessing having left for the most part but he was having trouble not acting affectionate with Blanc, He kept trying to kiss and nuzzle her when no one was watching.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:47 pm

In response to what Alphosto was trying to do to her, Blanc tried to look stoic when they were just walking around normally, but was completely unable to hide her blushing when Alphosto did anything sexual to her.

"This is going to be a long trip if we just go out and attempt to do sexual things when we are not being watched," Blanc blushed, having a point as she pointed out the increasing number of guards walking around.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:57 pm

Alstopho realized this was true and stopped but was pouting like a kicked puppy.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:32 am

"Please stop making faces like-" Blanc began to sigh towards Alstopho, but not before a familiar voice beckoned towards the both of them, a hint of concern in their voice.

"Mistress Alstopho!" Queen Lilvan shouted, coming towards the pair with a concerned look on her face. "I...the Queen did not expect you to be out for so long getting supplies."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:38 am

Alstopho looked at the queen and Bowed "I'm sorry My Lady, I heard tale of a Temple that had been abandoned and I had to investigate it, It was my duty as a paladin," Alstopho preformed a small curtsy of apology as well "I was worried that demons may have found an in road to the capital, And while I didn't see any demons I would advise for the Inquisition to look through that part of town, As that is more of their area of expertise than mine."
eaenidu

Postby that man » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:50 am

"Oh, the Queen was not aware of there being an daemons within our city," Queen Lilvan said startled, the concept of something of this nature apparently never having occurred to her before this point in time. "If that is the case, then the Queen will contact the head of the Inquisition in our town before leaving tomorrow. It may not be the best or most helpful thing to do, but it should help them then."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:54 am

Alstopho Paused in thought "My Queen, The church does not abandon Temples, unless the town itself is wiped out, The fact that there is an abandoned temple is highly, distressing no matter the area it is in." He said unsure of how to explain this to someone outside of the church.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:12 am

"The Queen has no idea as to how many of the temples were abandoned, or shut down, during both the reign of the previous King and Queen," Queen Lilvan sighed, looking sad at the prospect of already being on the bad side of her body guard due to something she had no idea of. "It was thought that the head of the Inquisition would alert the Queen to what was going on, but they have been preoccupied with finding the members of the Rebellion."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:19 am

Alstopho Blinked in confusion "My Queen, The Inquisition is suppose to Focus on Demons and Demon Sympathizers, Protecting People Is the Job of the Paladins, Paladins Police and protect the people from all threats." he said Slowly, Is there reason to believe that Demons have a hand in the rebellion?"
eaenidu

Postby that man » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:33 am

"We are close to the borders of the Daemon's lands, so the Queen does not think it would be impossible for the members of the rebellion," Queen Lilvan tried to explain, before pausing as some painful memories came to the surface. "A large number of whom were templars and paladins, to join in...you will not join them, correct?"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:38 am

Alstopho Straightened up "I Do not know why my Brothers and sisters in arms went against you, but I will not join them, A Paladin's duty is to protect the people as their shield, a Templar is to be their sword, The fact that they betrayed you simply seems insane." he said looking quite serious.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games