Abyssal Admiral (That Man)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Abyssal Admiral (That Man)

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:08 am

Destroyer Looked shocked back at you her cock slowly hardening and while it wasn't very thick it was long almost as long as your Aunt's "Y~You want to touch me? B~But I'm a freak...." She whispered looking at her false legs beside the bed with a sad look.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:05 pm

"But that doesn't matter to me," Noel smiled in return, slowly stocking her sister's cock in an attempt to help convince her to just forget about them. "Why would something like that bother me? Would you let it bother you if it was the other way around?"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:21 pm

Destroyer gulped and shook her head "I~I want to use your butt! I~I know auntie and Airfield used your pussy So I want to take your other virginity." She said trying to sound commanding.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:39 pm

"Alright then, I guess it would only be fair for you to use my butt hole in any way that you would choose to use it in," Noel said, turning herself around so that her sister would be able to get inside of her with as much ease as she would need to use her then. "So...will you be fine with using my body like that? Are you sure there isn't something else you want to do?"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:42 pm

Destoyer-Hime Frowned softly "What do you mean? I can tell you're already pregnant, You have the beginnings of a baby bump?" She said not understanding what you were asking.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:18 am

"No, I meant like me using my mouth, or just giving you a hand job in addition to you using my butt," Noel tried to explain as best she was able to. "I mean, would you really be satisfied by only using one of my holes, especially one that I can't even really look at you while doing?"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:22 am

Your sister Blinked "What do you mean? How Could I use your hand or Mouth? I know I'm suppose to use your Pussy to make all the fireworks in your head go off but I heard a Wo-Class talk about how good It felt to use her Mate's butt but how could I use your mouth?" It took you a few seconds to realize that yes she didn't know, and that yes she was surprisingly innocent.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:12 pm

"Alright then, I guess I'll just have to show you what I'm talking about then," Noel teased her sister, sliding down and helping her sister so that she was sitting up with Noel's head in her lap, her hands already pulling out her penis so that she could marvel at it.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:22 pm

When you pull her Cock Free and slipp her panties down, You made a shocking Discovery Your "Sister" Was in Fact Your "Brother" Just a Trap! And she was looking highly scared and nervous, but a little excited at what you would do, Looking at her hard cock which felt Warmer than Both Your Aunt's and Cousin's You realized even her cock was unbelievably Smooth.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:14 pm

"Well then, I think that you have a wonderful body to show off, even if you don't really think that you are good looking," Noel smiled, as her hands began to give her 'sister' a handjob, adding in her tongue and mouth as she tried to make her feel as good as she could. "For example, your lower body is one of the smoothest things that I have ever seen."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:22 pm

Destroyer Moaned at the touch and squirmed in pleasure "R~Really it's not weird? I~I mean I knew My Body was smooth and soft but I Didn't know if that was good?" 'She' Said licking 'her' lips lightly as she looked at you.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:57 pm

"If anything, being smooth shows that you are delicate, and will need so much more attention in order to be satisfied for the first time," Noel said, before gulping down the penis in front of her, savoring the taste as much as she could before giving a proper blowjob.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:11 pm

Destroyer moaned cutely and wiggled in pleasure, When you scooped up some pre you were stunned, her precum was better than anything you ever imagined, You wanted more and more and more, You also get a thought of what if Destroyer wants to stop at some point but then a new idea took hold, You were the dominate one here weren't you, Yuo could use your sister however you wanted right?
eaenidu

Postby that man » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:08 pm

"You know, Destroyer sister, you have some of the best tasting fluids I have ever encountered in my life," Noel admitted for a second, as she continued to stroke her penis in an attempt to get her to orgasm after some time. "You know, I'm honestly not sure why you aren't more popular with the Fleet Girls that you bring in. Heck, I actually have a plan to bring in the Fleet Girl Akashi, and whoever happens to be with her."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:32 am

Destroyer sighed softly "None of the ships want to serve a Destroyer class, even if I'm a Hime, And All the Fleet Girl Destroyers are afraid of me or they think I'm weird because of my legs." She before moaning again, and squirting more pre, But it seems like you'll have to do more to something more to get your sister to cum.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:12 pm

"Have you tried just easing them into a relationship?" Noel asked, as her free hand began to search for a hole that she could pleasure. "If you show them this same side you are showing me, I'm sure that you will be able to get just about any Fleet Girl to want to be with you, even some of the battleships even."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Destroyer Opened her mouth to answer but let out a surprised squeal of Pleasure as your Finger slipped into her ass, Pre was leaking wildly and you could tell with one good push Destroyer would cum for you.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:46 pm

Smiling lightly, Noel decided to have a little fun with her destroyer sister before she came, end started to do this by picking up her body and positioning it so that her penis was directly over her mouth.

"Open wide," Noel sang, as she pushed her sister over the edge.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:55 pm

Destroyer opened her Mouth to protest only to scream in pleasure and cover her Face and mouth with cum after swallowing a bit She Blushed and Glared "W~What the hell were you doing all of the sudden?!" She asked, and for some reason you feel a sudden desire to put her in her place, She belongs to you She's your toy, You own her!
eaenidu

Postby that man » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:37 pm

As her destroyer sister was protesting, Noel placed her in a deep kiss as she allowed the rest of her body to flop down on the bed again, lining up her penis with her asshole and then teasing it by just have the tip outside of the hole it wanted to enter.
that man

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games