Kill La Kill Threads of Discord (eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Kill La Kill Threads of Discord (eaenidu)

Postby that man » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:20 am

"This feels wonderful," Abby sudden sang as she grabbed onto Minako's hips, a side of her he had never seen before coming out as she began to control almost all of his movements on her strapon, the desire of his to cum increasing with each thrust and being denied by the item on him.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:05 am

Minako was whinning and whimpering, His need to cum ever increasing and leaving him trying to thrust in the air weakly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:24 pm

"Stopping doing that, You're wasting energy," Abby moaned as she began to more or less control how Minako came down each time, always making sure that he stayed at the perfect angle to rub his g-spot as well as her own. "Maid, you have to focus on pleasuring the one with your cock inside of you."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:31 pm

Minako Almost Felt like Crying "B~But your not being fair!" He protested weakly "I Feel like I'm going to explode damn it!"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:42 pm

"You have to bear it for later," Ellie said as she came in to give Minako some kisses, her skills there being second to none so far. "You are going to love what happens if you can power through it all for us, Maid. Especially if you want Nonon to like you."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:44 pm

Minako screamed "Damn it! I'm used to cumming and staying hard not holding it in!" He was not happy the pleasure was only making his pain worse.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:54 pm

"But you will be so rewarded if you just hold it all in," Ellie smiled as Abby pulled him down to cum inside, the look on her face being borderline priceless as she looked at the watch. "How did you last 7 minutes 52 seconds? Well either way, are you ready now, Maid?"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:57 pm

Minako Screamed as he felt himself cum again only for it to stop at the band, He was sobbing now "N~No~?"
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:24 pm

"Awh, but your prize is going to be so worth it if you hold out," Ellie teased as she lifter Minako off of the strapon that he was on, giving him enough time to calm down a little as she lined up the largest one so far and pushed the tip of it inside of him.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:28 pm

Minako was clawing at the ring desperately ignoring everything else.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:50 pm

As Minato continued to grapple, he suddenly found his hands held over his head as the rest of him was pushed back against the wall, Ellie kissing him frivolously as she managed to slide the enter length of her strain inside of him, causing her to shiver.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:52 pm

Minako whined needily into the kiss and thrust his hips desperately he need to cum damn it! So with that in mind her tried to force Ellie to cum as quickly as possible.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:11 am

The process did seem to have some success, as Ellie did become less talkative and more focused on trying to control the pace of things as time went on. It slowly became clear that Ellie's concentration was the only thing keeping her from orgasming right now, meaning that all Minako would have to do is break said concentration to win.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:01 am

Minako freed one hand and shot it down, Shoving a couple fingers into Ellie's ass.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:06 pm

The fingers did the trick, with the motions that Minako made inside of Ellie being enough to break her concentration and scream out in an orgasm, the panting, humiliated, look on her face made even worse by Chloe snapping the stop watch.

"2.minutes and 13 seconds," Chloe replied with an oddly smug tone in her voice. "One more second earlier, and she would have to be there with Dianna, Maid."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:52 pm

Minako was straight crying now sobbing and shaking whimpering in pain, he had cum a third time and for a third time it was block "P~Please it Hurts Please Stop it!"
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:02 pm

"We were going to give you some time between now and then maid, but since you are being impatient, then-" Ellie was about to say as she slid off of Minako, before he suddenly felt Blair grab his shoulders from behind.

"You have to eat dinner now Master," Blair replied as she managed to calm him down with her touch, pulling him into a hug. "Should you eat your dinner, then you will find out what your reward is."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:07 pm

Minako Lost completely lost "B~But it hurts..." He said pointing at his cock still crying, It was swollen and an angry color, "P~Please I~I'm losing feeling..." He whimpered fearfully.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:28 pm

"You will not loose out now, but you might be capable of getting someone close to you into a very special position now," Blair continued to coo as Minako suddenly felt someone's mouth around his penis, looking down to see Dianna to be down there, her face blushing madly. "If you can last through dinner, maid, then you will be capable of dealing with all of the things that Nonon might through at you, and you shall be rewarded with a night of debauchery with her."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:36 pm

Minako without thinking Slapped Dianna Off of his cock, hard and cradled it wincing in more pain "Don't, Don't touch me." He ordered with glare as he angrily began to hobble and limp to his way to dinner his body shaking in pain and rage.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games