Fixing a Problem [THAT MAN]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fixing a Problem [THAT MAN]

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 18, 2015 1:32 pm

"Mmhmm... a~about a month ago..." She murmured out before she began moaning again, her fingers lightly thrusting in and out of your back entrance even as your cock quivered with growing arousal, your body never having felt this good before. "Oohoh~oho... g~getting close Jo~chan! D~Don't stop~!"
Kuragari

Postby that man » Mon May 18, 2015 2:29 pm

Continuing on with the sex, he probably wouldn't have even stopped if she had said so, Jo tried to make Amy feel as good as possible, even throwing in a couple of deeper kisses on her than he should have, not even backing off when he knew she was going to cum.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 19, 2015 3:19 pm

With a delighted scream of pleasure, her own back arched and she clasped her hands on your shoulder, holding tightly onto you as her love canal wrung your cock for every drop of cum it could, which was helped as Amy's two fingers dug into and rubbed away at your P-spot. "P~Please Jo-chan! Please cum with me!~"
Kuragari

Postby that man » Tue May 19, 2015 8:19 pm

"I will try to!" Jo shouted as he continued to pump inside of her, trying to get Amy to orgasm before him, even trying to do as much as he could do in an attempt to make everything better for her. "Sempai, please try to enjoy everything else that we are going to do now! Please, let us help us out by having an orgasm at the same time as I am."
that man

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 21, 2015 2:45 pm

Less then a minute later, you feel her squeezing you as tightly as she can, and your own orgasm is quickly approaching on the hells of it, especially as she works hard to stimulate your P-Spot to ensure you cum with her. Her whole body is quivering and tensed up as she goes through her first female orgasm.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Thu May 21, 2015 7:50 pm

Feeling her orgasm made Jo cum as well, Pumping all of his remaining seed inside of her as he could, trying to get the both of them to enjoy their orgasm for s long as possible, especially since they really didn't have anywhere else to go other than the floor, Jo weakly panting out, "did you enjoy the sex that we had, Sempai? If not...I can make you feel better."
that man

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 24, 2015 1:29 pm

She lay there, panting for a moment as her eyes nearly rolled into her head, her whole body quivering from the after effects of the orgasm. After a moment, she lazily pulled you in for a soft kiss, grinning as she mumbled "Oh yes Jo-chan... I more then enjoyed it... hehehe... mmm... though I think I might want to fuck you again a little later... that was lots of fun too."
Kuragari

Postby that man » Sun May 24, 2015 8:09 pm

"Well then, I guess we can do something more like that in the future, but for now, there isn't all that much that we could do now," Jo smiled as he pulled himself out of her, trying to make her feel good as he kissed Amy, trying to get her to feel better as he looked up while smiling. "So then, should we focus on the movie just for now?"
that man

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 25, 2015 2:36 pm

Returning the kiss, she pulled you into a tight hug, resting her head on your shoulder for a moment as she said "Mmm... we can, but I think I'll be happy as long as I am with Jo-chan... Jo-chan has made me a very, very happy girl today."
Kuragari

Postby that man » Mon May 25, 2015 3:19 pm

"The same here, Sempai," Jo cuddled before stopping, blushing embarrassed, and fixing how old statement by saying, "Sempai, I meant to say that you made me a really happy underclassman too. Though Sempai, could we please not mention this to other people?"
that man

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 25, 2015 3:39 pm

Amy hummed softly to herself as she ran a hand along your shoulder, smiling up at you as she asked "What, that we're dating... or that you enjoyed playing the part of a schoolgirl?" She snuggled into you a bit more, giving you a reassuring glance as she said "If the latter is what you are worried about, don't worry Jo-chan, I won't say anything."
Kuragari

Postby that man » Tue May 26, 2015 3:03 am

"The part of the schoolgirl, Sempai," Jo smiled back as he didn't know how to react to the first part, looking down nervously are he admitted, "as for girlfriend...I don't really know what to do. I've never had one before, and I'm not entirely comfortable with letting the world know, especially since a couple of my friends might think it's an invitation, or a sign that I have dirt on you."
that man

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 26, 2015 2:08 pm

Amy hummed softly to herself at that, thinking about it for a moment. "Well, if your worried about it, we can keep it on the down low... but I don't want to pretend that we aren't together when we're at school... especially when I've found someone as nice as you Jo-chan."
Kuragari

Postby that man » Tue May 26, 2015 6:05 pm

"Just so long as Charles doesn't do anything to exploit our relationship, especially since I really don't want you to get hurt," Jo smiled weakly as she looked at her weakly, going on to say, "well, I'm not exactly sure what to do, but this is going to be an odd thing for the both of us. Charles is really weird, and he likes making things weirder for me by using everything I like against me?"
that man

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 27, 2015 2:26 pm

Raising an eyebrow in confusion, she sits a bit straighter as she looks you in the eye and asks "What do you mean... are... are you saying your seeing him somehow? Or... or is it something else?"
Kuragari

Postby that man » Wed May 27, 2015 4:17 pm

"WHAT?" Jo panicked as he fell down, almost dragging Amy with him as he began to rant on with, "there is no way I would even consider going out with a motherfucker like that asshole! He's just the kind of dick to use anything I like against me for his fucking games!"
that man

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 27, 2015 4:36 pm

Amy yelped as she did in fact fall down upon you, her semi-flacid member rubbing against your own and sending a shiver running through her. She is still frowning in confusion though as she asks "But what are you talking about Jo? Is he bugging or messing with you someh-" She stops for a moment, thinking about it, before asking "Does he know that you like to crossdress?"
Kuragari

Postby that man » Thu May 28, 2015 12:28 am

"Not...not exactly?" Jo gulped as he blushed, looking around as he clearly didn't know how to respond to anything else that Amy would say, even going on to add on, "can you not tell anyone? Charles didn't know about other things...and he likes to exploit the weirder things about me to get me to do what he wants to do."
that man

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 28, 2015 5:35 pm

Amy managed to put two and two together when you said this... gasping as she brought her hands up to her lips, saying "H-He's blackmailing you! T-That's it isn't it, h-he found out that you like to cross-dress somehow!"
Kuragari

Postby that man » Thu May 28, 2015 8:29 pm

"Please don't tell anyone else he's doing that," Jo cried as he slid further to the ground, even covering up his face a little bit as he thought of all the things Charles had done to him. "I want to get that asshole back, but I only have a vague idea how to."
that man

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games