An Eevee's Travels (DemonLust)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: An Eevee's Travels (DemonLust)

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 4:16 am

He nods in understanding, knowing her situation well. A few minutes later Jaden comes back in with his bag full of supplies for tomorrow. "Alright guys, we're ready to head out tomorrow. We got a little time before we meet the other team at the park. We can go now or stay here for a bit longer."
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 4:18 am

"I'm fine to go whenever you guys are ready." Kita said, looking between the two.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 4:48 am

"Well since we don't have much to do here, we can go to the park and see what we can do there while we wait." He said as he gathered some things and opened the door. "How does that sound?"
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 4:52 am

"Sounds good enough to me." She shrugged, walking out the door, waiting for them to come out as well. Though she was kinda hesitant to return to the place she'd been taken from not that long ago.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 5:04 am

Noticing her hesitation as he walked out, Jet said "Don't worry, we'll be close by this time and I won't let my eye off you." He said to her as they began to make their way to the park. When they got closer Jaden reached into bag and took out a ball. "We can play with this till Sarah and her Pokémon get here."
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 5:11 am

Kita looked at the ball and swayed her tail back and forth. "What kinda games can ya play with that?"
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 5:18 am

"Well for more feral Pokémon, usually dog like ones, trainers throw the ball and the Pokémon chases it or tries to catch it. Though for us we can just throw it at another and try to catch the ball and then throw back or the next Pokémon." Jaden tries to explain as they enter the park and go to a large open area. Because it was later in the day there were less people around.
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 5:21 am

"Oh, okay." She shrugged. "I think i can manage that much." She said smiling.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 5:29 am

"Alright, just go over there and I'll toss the ball to you." Jaden said as he moved to a spot while Jet went over to a nearby tree where he sits down and puts his paws behind his head as he takes a nap. Once Kita was in position Jaden throws the ball. "Catch!"
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 5:32 am

Kita watched it as it came towards her, backing up just enough to catch it. "Got it!" She giggled enthusiastically her tail moving back and forth as she tossed it back.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 5:41 am

"Good job Kita!" Jaden cheered while Jet smiled a bit at seeing how happy she seemed. Jaden catches the ball and throws it back for Kita to catch and then throw back again. This goes one for a good while. "Alright Kita, here it comes!" Jaden shouts right before tossing it. Just as she was about to catch it a blur passes by and the ball disappears. Looking around for the ball they see a Riolu holding the ball and grinning. "Seems like you guys are having fun." A female voice said and to the side they saw a brown hair girl standing there and smiling at them. "Oh, hey there Sarah." Jaden says and waves at the girl.
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 5:46 am

Kita looked at the Riolu, slightly unnamed, but shrugged and stretched. Though she heard the trainers exchange greeting she paid no mind to them, instead she just glanced their way for a split second before giving the Riolu a friendly smile. She'd much rather deal with the pokemon before it's trainer/
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 6:00 am

The Riolu smiles back and walks up to Kita. "Hey there cutie. My name is Rio, one of Sarah's Pokémon. She told me there was an anthro on this team but didn't think it'll be a pretty Eevee." He said with a grin before holding up the ball to her.
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 6:04 am

She smiled, taking the ball from him. "Your very blunt and to the point aren't you?" She stood up straight, shaking her head at him.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 6:05 am

The Riolu chuckles a bit before looking up at her with a hand to her chin. "Come to think of it, I remember our guy saying something about being with a beautiful Eevee anthro. Sounded like he was in love to. I wonder if you were the one he was talking about..."
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 6:10 am

Kita gave a bit of a confused look and took a step back, preferring to keep her space at the moment. "That so..." She tossed the ball up in down in one hand, thinking. The only one she'd been with was Leo..... But that could mean.... She stiffened up, the ball hitting the ground. "That couldn't be..."
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 6:12 am

"H-Hey Kita." A voice behind her said. Turning around Kita came face to face with a very familiar Shinx anthro grinning at her. "I knew I said we'll see each other again soon, but I didn't think it'll be this soon." He said with a warm smile.
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 6:17 am

"Y-you?! You guys are...i didn't think...wha-huh?" She shook her head, trying to wrap her mind around it, but only gave herself a headache, slipping down to her knees.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Soru » Thu May 28, 2015 6:20 am

"Um, I think you broke her dude." The Riolu said as he picked up the ball and poked her with it. Leo chuckled a bit and kneeled down next to her. "Yeah, I was surprised too, Kita. But hey, we can spend more time together now." He said with his signature toothy grin.
Soru

Postby DemonsLust » Thu May 28, 2015 6:22 am

She nodded briefly in response and lunged at him, hugging him tight. "I know..." She was shaking a little but not visibly noticeable.
Bored
DemonsLust

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games