The Experiment (DeltaSynergy)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Experiment (DeltaSynergy)

Postby Riptide » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:33 am

You two step into an elevator as you free his dick. He promptly grabs a key with a free hand and locks the elevator. Now the two of you have privacy. He gets into it and starts eating out your ass without saying a word. His dick reacts nicey to your touch and springs to life immediately.
Riptide

Postby DeltaSynergy » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:44 am

Fumiko gasps in pleasure as he eats her ass out. "No~~♡! Its too good~♡! Ahh!!" Quickly opening her mouth wide, she swallows down on his dick and starts sucking greedily, occasionally going all the way to deepthroat him and even gagging a bit from his length and size.
Life is meaningless...if you don't find the meaning in it...
DeltaSynergy

Postby Riptide » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:12 am

He takes a break from eating you out to congratulate you.
"You've exceeded our expectations. I can't wait to see how you'll react to what else we have planned."
Riptide

Postby DeltaSynergy » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:50 am

Fumiko was too busy sucking on his cock to even respond, going faster until she felt him cum in her mouth. Swallowing all of it, she turned to look at him and smiled. "Did I do a good job?" Several seconds after did she clutch her head and groan. "Must find...my boyfriend...and stop them...save them..." Being out of it, she still did not realize what she had done.
DeltaSynergy

Postby Riptide » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:55 pm

"You did a wonderful job, Miss Fumiko. Your reward is that you can see your boyfriend... and girlfriend."
He carries you, with his dick still out, back to the room your boyfriend and the Maid went into. Before he opens the door, he proposes something.
"Would you rather be with those two in there, or would you like to be gangbanged again, right here, right now?"
Riptide

Postby DeltaSynergy » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:46 pm

Fumiko groans. "I can...see them again...they're safe...?" She clutches her head, not realising anything wrong yet and puzzled by his question. "I want to see them..." As her head cleared up, she recalled what happened and panicked. "No! Stop doing this to me! I don't want it! Leave my life alone!" She screamed and lashed out at him. Before her fist even connected, it switched to a gentle hug round his neck. In her mind, she was trying to resist and get away but her body acted on its own. "I want to see them...and then...the four of us can...play together..."
DeltaSynergy

Postby Riptide » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:10 am

"I'll pass on that offer, I'll join you all another time. I have more important matters on hand right now."
He opens the door for you, allowing you access to your two companions. As he does so, he pulls out a tape recorder and notes something for himself.
"Subject is reacting as expected, for the most part. She is still is able to choose personal relationships over greater pleasure. Hopefully our future endeavors will change that."
Riptide

Postby DeltaSynergy » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:46 am

Fumiko slowly entered the room to where her boyfriend and the maid were. "How could you..." As her body started responding better to her, she tried to pry the both of them apart. "Stop it!"
DeltaSynergy

Postby Riptide » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:05 am

Your boyfriend is curled in a ball over the maid, furiously fucking her non-stop. No matter how hard you try, you just can't seem to pry them apart. Your boyfriend, as if on cue, does end up reaching for your crotch as he continues to bang the Maid.
Riptide

Postby DeltaSynergy » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:23 am

Fumiko quickly takes a step back from her boyfriend as he reaches for her crotch. "No...they are too into it..." Looking around her, she quickly grabs the nearby telephone and slams it against her boyfriend's head, hoping to knock him out at least. "This...is messed up..." Deep inside her, she can't help but wonder how it was to be fucked by her boyfriend and the maid at the same time.
DeltaSynergy

Postby Riptide » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:28 pm

The phone successfully knocks your boyfriend unconcious, but the Maid continues fucking him with her own movement. She doesn't seem to notice that her lover has been knocked out.
Riptide

Postby DeltaSynergy » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:01 am

Fumiko cried and swung the telephone at the maid as well. "Please...just stop all this...I can't take it anymore...I don't want all this..."
DeltaSynergy

Postby Riptide » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:37 am

The Maid passes out as well. Both her and your boyfriend lie unconscious, embraced and interlocked. Nothing happens as you state at their naked, motionless, vulnerable bodies.
Riptide

Postby DeltaSynergy » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:29 am

Fumiko pried the both of them apart before trying to drag them to the shower to wash herself and them clean and wake them up. "Have to...keep myself alert...and resist...those temptations..."
DeltaSynergy

Postby Riptide » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:57 pm

As you enter the water, you feel your temptations fade away, and feel them replaced with dread. A voice repeats I your head:
"They are dead, you killed them."
You think back to hitting the Maid and your boyfriend with the phone. How hard did you hit them? Didn't you see blood afterwards? Did you even check their pulse? The water seems to get colder, but you suspect that it's just because you have a cold heart.
Riptide

Postby DeltaSynergy » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:10 pm

Fumiko was worried by her own thoughts and knelt down to check their pulse, feeling relieved as she felt their pulse. Leaning against their chest, she could hear their heart beating regularly. Having cleared up this worry, she shivered. It wasn't just her lust...even her normal actions caused negative thoughts. As she slowly came to that realization, she shook her head. She had to get out of this situation...and that would mean confronting him...
DeltaSynergy

Postby Riptide » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:34 pm

Before you can do anything out, the two unconscious lovers both reach out and grip your arms. They pin you face up onto the bed, your boyfriend moving on top of you to give you a kiss and prepping to put his cock into you. You notice that his dick seems to have grown since you last saw him. The Maid sits by you and grooes your head, as she tries to ease you.
"Don't worry babe, we'll take good care of you."
You notice her body seems to have been modified as well, her tits and ass at least double the size they were before. She leans one of her huge breasts into your face.
"Want a drink? It's on me!"
She sadistically chuckles, as you notice your boyfriend hasn't said anything, and has absolutely no emotion on his face.
Riptide

Postby DeltaSynergy » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:39 pm

Fumiko yelped as she found herself pinned down onto the bed. Looking up to see her boyfriend and the maid. Attempting to struggle, she thrashed lightly as she was suddenly kissed and felt her boyfriend's member probing her. Feeling a pair of hands on her, she tilts her head slightly to see the maid and noticed the change in her body. "What are you two doing...?" Seeing her breasts dangling in front of her face seemed to have tempted Fumiko slightly before realising her boyfriend was silent. Looking at him properly, she realised he seemed lifeless. "No...what happened to you? Snap out of it. No...what did he do to you two?! What did you do to him?!" Fumiko started struggling and trying to get them to come to their senses.
DeltaSynergy

Postby Riptide » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:48 pm

Your boyfriend goes immediately from probing you, to full on fucking you. His dick feels familiar, and not in a good way. It feels, off..., like it isn't real. He drops down onto you, almost crushing you with his weight, but freeing your hands in the process. He moves with a rough, yet consistent pace, not leaving a moment where you feel anything less than the full force. The Maid stands up over you, her vagina less than a foot from your face. She seems just about ready to start 'feeding' you with it.
Riptide

Postby DeltaSynergy » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:51 pm

Fumiko yelped from the sudden and rough fucking com her boyfriend. Her arms were now free and she tried to push him off her but each thrust sent her strength flying. As the maid positions herself above her face, Fumiko instantly turned her head to a side. "No! Answer me! What...Is with you two...what did he do to you..." Her voice coming out weak due to the rough fucking, Fumiko found it harder to resist the feeling in her lower half, but she still held on, something was off.
DeltaSynergy

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games