An Interesting Journey (DemonsLust)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: An Interesting Journey (DemonsLust)

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:23 am

Tank and Rarity exchange a look at this before Tank nods "Oh yeah, Rare, did Pinkie deliver an invite to Sky's welcome party already?" he asked, causing the mare to roll her eyes "Knowing Pinkie, it's in here already " she groaned, causing Tank to chuckle and walk towards one of the mannequins
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby DemonsLust » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:29 am

Sky, glanced to the side awkwardly as they exchanged looks, knowing it was because of what she had said, which she felt quite embarrassed about....... But she just stood in her place, feeling somewhat uncomfortable now.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:32 am

Tank glanced along the row of mannequins before flipping the skirt of one of them, revealing a bright pink envelope stuck into the mannequins stocking, Tank and Rarity exchanging a look "Pinkie" they both said before Rarity shook her head "Oh yes, Tank darling, could you give me a hand some something upstairs, I need somepony strong to deal with it" she asked, heading upstairs "No problem Rare, Sky, why don't you have a look around while I sort this out for here?" Tank said, starting to head upstairs with her
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby DemonsLust » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:47 am

She noddded. "Yeah, sure. Not a problem." She said, smiling at him, though she found it hard not to feel a bit hurt. Before he said anything else she started browsing around. So that was it...all his friends were likely mares, and she could only guess just why. He was just her pen pal. So why did she feel....jealous..."
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

There's a few soft thumping noises from upstairs before a small voice breaks your concentration "Hi there" a young voice says from directly behind you
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby DemonsLust » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:57 am

Sky felt like turning and running off, feeling confused and weighed down. Hearing a voice, she jumped, glancing back behind her.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:30 am

Stood right behind her was a white filly with different shades of lilac in her mane, looking up at her with a tilted head "What're you doing?" she asked, looking up at you
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby DemonsLust » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:36 am

"Oh...uh. Just looking around a bit. I was actually just about to leave, so..." She turned, glancing to the side. "S-sorry..." She already felt at a loss and she wasn't sure that explaining herself to a filly would be to bright of her. She did glance at the filly before smiling awkwardly and moving quickly to the door, set on going either back to her room or just hiding out somewhere until the evening was over. Then maybe just leaving for home in the morning.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:43 am

"Is this about the dresser I knocked over?" the filly asked as there was a loud thump from upstairs, causing the filly to look up "Thought I saw Tank earlier!" the filly said happily as there were hoofsteps coming down the stairs
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby DemonsLust » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:52 am

Sky stopped and looked at the filly but didn't put any emotion into her expression, looking blankly at her for a minute. Hearing steps coming down the stairs, she stiffened but was quick to doge outside. She needed fresh air and to just breath. Once outside, she moved to rest her front legs over the railing, her head and wings hanging down as she breathed in deep breaths, What was wrong with her. She shouldn't be getting worked up over something so stupid. He was just her pen pal. He meant nothing more to her than that.....or....he shouldn't....
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:58 am

Tank stepped out a few seconds later, wiping sweat from his face before noticing you leaning against the railing and hurried over "Sky? What's wrong?" he asked, putting an arm around your shoulders and rubbing your back gently
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby DemonsLust » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:01 am

She stiffened at his touch, leaning away from him a bit. "I'm fine.... I just needed air..." She turned her head to look away from him completely. This wasn't like her at all, even she thought it was off, but she couldn't control it either.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:05 am

Tank frowned and stepped closer "Sky, what's going on?" Tank asked, keeping his arm around her shoulder
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby DemonsLust » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:12 am

"I told you i'm fine." She somehow manage to pull away from him, straightening up and stretching her wings to full length before pulling them back to her sides. She sighed to herself and pushed down her emotions, locking them away for now. She'd deal with them later. "I just needed some fresh air is all.... Like i said, i'm just fine." She said, her voice sounding much less tense and calmer.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:31 pm

Tank frowned "If your sure Sky" Tank said, unsure before clearing his throat "Anyway, Rarity just needed that dresser righted, I take it you met Sweetie Belle, her sister?" Tank asked, taking a step back
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby DemonsLust » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:56 pm

She nodded, turning back to him. "Yes...." She stated simply, moving to sit down and lean against the railing. She just felt way to mixed up right now.... "I wasn't exactly polite though....." She felt bad about it actually. She loved being around young ponies and foals normally, but she hadn't been the nicest....all because the stroke of jealousy she'd had.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:45 pm

Tank sat down as well, rubbing the back of his neck "Don't worry about it, Sweetie's used to people running around her, her sister tends to be pretty busy" Tank said, looking to the door "Plus, couldn't be any worse then my first meeting with her" Tank said, giving Sky a small smile
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby DemonsLust » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:54 pm

She huffed a bit, keeping her eyes to the side and off of him. "I just can't wait til today is over...." She closed her eyes, rubbing her head against the rails. She needed to get away, by herself and think...clear her mind...
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:03 pm

Tank blinked and frowned "You want me to get Pinkie to hold off on the welcome party till tommorow? I'm pretty sure I can get her to understand if your tired" Tank asked, standing up from his spot on the ground
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby DemonsLust » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:06 pm

She shook her head. "No, it's okay. Wouldn't want you to do that anyway...." She stood up, walking off the porch, going in no general direction, though maybe eating something would help. She hadn't eaten all day anyway, so maybe that's what's wrong.
Bored
DemonsLust

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games