Pox Taronia (Earthling)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pox Taronia (Earthling)

Postby that man » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:20 am

"It's much better then any place for me to have been with," Noche sighed, panting heavily as she enjoyed the fact that she enjoyed everything that was going on, looking on nervously as she leaned forward to kiss Drakhain a little bit more. "Can we please make sure that I have a baby now? I mean, can we double check it?"
that man

Postby Earthling » Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:26 am

"I will pump your womb so full of my seed that there will be no chance that you will not have my child." Drakhain groaned into her neck as he pulled her onto his lap, bouncing her on his cock and groping her buttocks roughly
Earthling

Postby that man » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:09 pm

The next few hours were an endless series of orgasms, moans, and stripping, Drakhain not being sure when it ended, but only remembering that it was truly one of the greatest orgasms he had experienced in a long time. He didn't even wake up until morning, finding Noche sitting at the foot of his bed, leash and collar being the only things left of her outfit, as she seemed to be waiting for his morning wood.
that man

Postby Earthling » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:19 pm

And if he didn't already have morning wood seeing her there on the floor naked with the exception of her leash and collar certainly made him rock hard. Smiling and tugging on her leash he commanded "Come over here and be a good breeding bitch."
Earthling

Postby that man » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:21 am

"Yes, My King," Noche smiled, pulling down the sheets as she stopped for a couple seconds, even Drakhain noticing that it didn't seem like it was standing up all that much now. "My King...do you want me to get you some herbs now? It would be best for the both of us if I were to help you...otherwise, I do not think I could live with not being able to make you stand."
that man

Postby Earthling » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:24 am

Drakhain looked dismayed at his shaft, deeply disappointed in himself "Yes, I think that'd be best. It seems like you really did drain me last night."
Earthling

Postby that man » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:34 pm

"Right then, I'll just-" Noche began, the Scout coming through the door with a lightly nervous look on his face, Noche pulling to the side to let him enter.

"My King, we got a problem of sorts," the Scout nervously explained. "After last night we...well, there seems to be a problem with...standing up."
that man

Postby Earthling » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:18 pm

"Hmm...? You sure it just ain't that you've spent it all, I suffer from it too and Noche was just about to get some herbs to fix it." Drakhain wondered as he propped himself up on his elbows looking at the scout "But I trust you enjoyed the night?"
Earthling

Postby that man » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:11 am

"Yeah," the Scout shrugged, Noche running away as he watched her go, turning back and pushing some a sheathed sword into Drakhain's grasp. "Everyone is saddled up and provisioned to go now, even if that part is true. I'd suggest leaving your Harem here so they don't get hurt, but that is up to you."
that man

Postby Earthling » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:15 pm

"Yeah, women do not have a place on the battlefirled after all." Drakhain answered and nodded as he grasped the sword and got up "Fetch me my bow as well Noche, one is not a born Taronian man without their bow."

As soon as he was fully ready Drakhain headed out with the scout "So, what do we know about this village?"
Earthling

Postby that man » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:10 am

"Maybe a hundred warriors, and a slightly higher number of women who are of the right ages," Scout replied, Noche presenting the weaponry to Drakhain while she seemed to be a little disappointed about not continuing on with having sex. "Aside from that, there's about 80 more of them who aren't fit either way for combat or womanly duties...yet."
that man

Postby Earthling » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:35 am

"Sounds good. The women pretty?" Drakhain wondered as he examined his powerful longbow and patted Noche on her head. He was eager for a raid, frustrated over not managing to fuck Noche silly first thing in the morning. As he walked towards thedoor he asked the Scout "How did my other Harem Slaves do? I hoped you didn't fuck them completely loose, I quite liked the little pink-haired ones cunt."
Earthling

Postby that man » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:39 pm

"Depends, and they seemed to really like hanging out with your guest last night," the Scout replied, not paying attention to how much Noche had blushed at being petted. "To be honest, it sounded like he was their plaything more then anything else, mainly caused his moans made it sound like he was some kind of girl."
that man

Postby Earthling » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:46 pm

"Oh well, different men different tastes." Drakhain said and shrugged "Where are they now? I want to have a little talk with Luka about tactics."
Earthling

Postby that man » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:07 pm

"In with the Harem's room," Scout replied, looking outside the windows to see if the sun was rising yet. "I think you got about an hour before the sun is up, if you wanted to get him to do something. Besides that, the other slaves are making breakfast right now, so it should be done by the time you wake him up."
that man

Postby Earthling » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:14 pm

"Sounds good." Drakhain said and stretched his back "If you can get it up you are free to make use of Noche, just not her cunt." before heading off to meet with Luka
Earthling

Postby that man » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:25 pm

The Scout shrugged as Drakhain left, the Harem room not being very far away and Drakhain having the key always on him anyways. Inside, he was a little surprised to see Gallia, Haruna, and the Blue Haired Girl were alone in their bed, though it did sound like the Blue Haired Girl was still sick, while Yavarse was identifiable only by the shape of her hugging someone underneath the blankets, the slow rise and fall suggesting that they had passed out.
that man

Postby Earthling » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:34 pm

Drakhain coughed to get their attention before he called out "I seek Luka, heard he was here!" as he strode over the Yavarse and tore the covers away from her and figure underneath
Earthling

Postby that man » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:38 pm

Tearing the covers off, Drakhain instantly recognized the sleeping figure of Yavarse, but what he didn't recognize was the girl who she was sleeping with. This was made stranger as the clothes around the bed were clearly Luka's, and he had seen Luka with a penis, so...

"Luka?" The girl yawned, wearily rubbing her eyes for a second. "He's right here...why?"
that man

Postby Earthling » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:43 pm

Drakhain blinked a couple of times as he examined the girl, her every curve and feature before he rubbed the bridge of his nose, this day was just getting stranger and stranger "Luke is a man with a cock to whom I promised a spiderwoman as a slave. Not a cute girl for fucking and breeding who looks like she belongs in my harem. So where is he?"
Earthling

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games