Soul Eater: Two Souls [DemonsLust]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Soul Eater: Two Souls [DemonsLust]

Postby Diran Fay » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:44 pm

Monroe thought for a while about how the day had gone before sleeping. He still felt rather injured, but that was something he had grown used to. Still, he no longer needed to worry about finding a partner, at least for now, he still wasn't sure if it would continue to work out with Sasha. Thinking about her he felt embarrassed. She probably thought he was a complete jerk for holding onto her that way on the bike. Sighing, he closed his eyes and tried to get to sleep.
Diran Fay

Postby DemonsLust » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:51 pm

Despite herself, Sasha actually managed to fall asleep, though not without the usual nightmare though with some differences. In the end she fell into a peaceful sleep for once, her hopes for tomorrow much better than before.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Diran Fay » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:05 pm

Waking up, Monroe got out of bed, rubbing his head as he glanced at the time. Sighing, he got up and go changed, making sure to look as neat as he could, getting ready to head out and back to the Death Weapon Meister Academy. Eating a quick breakfast, he then left and went there right away.
Diran Fay

Postby DemonsLust » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:13 pm

The next morning, Sasha was feeling a bit sluggish. She got up, managing to find a clean outfit to change into and get herself looking presentable before sneaking out of the old house. With a heavy sigh and some minor reservations, she headed off. Today was a new day and a new start. She wouldn't ruin it.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Diran Fay » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:16 pm

Monroe waited by the entrance of the Academy fro Sasha to show up. The sooner they met up again then the sooner they could start planning training and going on more missions. He sighed, noting the time and realizing he would probably have to get ready and go to a lecture hall any moment now.
Diran Fay

Postby DemonsLust » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:25 pm

Yawning, Sasha made her way up the last few steps, glancing up, surprised to see that Monroe was there. Her mind screamed at her to turn and just skip today, but her body moved on it's own. She stopped a few feet from him, smiling slightly. "Good morning. Um...you weren't waiting for me...where you...?"
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Diran Fay » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:27 pm

Monroe looked up to see Sasha had arrived. "Oh, good morning, yes I was. I was wondering what time today would be good for us to discuss training and perhaps plan when next we should go on a mission." He said. "Perhaps we could meet up for lunch and talk then?"
Diran Fay

Postby DemonsLust » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:35 pm

Wow, he was moving into this pretty quick. She found herself staring at him and quickly shook her head to snap out of it. "Oh. Um, that works... Any time is good for me though." She glanced off to the side. "Just let me know whenever."
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Diran Fay » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:04 pm

"OK then, we'll meet up at the cafeteria later today then." Monroe said with a nod, not really noticing how she was acting "See you then." He turned around and began to head off to get to his classroom.
Diran Fay

Postby DemonsLust » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:17 pm

"Okay...bye." She mentally scolded herself, turning to head towards her own class. She'd not worry about talking to him until later, besides, she needed to focus.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Diran Fay » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:20 pm

As usual, Monroe focused his attention in class, doing his best to keep up with what was going on. While he didn't speak out much in lessons, he tried to absorb as much information he could, intent on becoming a better Meister in as many ways as he could. Getting through the day normally, when lunch came around he went towards the cafeteria. The sooner he met up with Sasha then the sooner he could start putting what he learnt in class into practice.
Diran Fay

Postby DemonsLust » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:33 pm

Sasha sighed deeply as she entered the cafeteria. Not only was she starving, but she was kinda looking forward to her talk with Monroe. It was nice to actually look forward to being around someone, rather than avoiding everyone. She hurried through the line to get her lunch before scanning the room for her partner.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Diran Fay » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:36 pm

Arriving at lunch, Monroe gathered some food and moved away, looking around for Sasha as he walked through the cafeteria. Spotting her, he went over, greeting her with a nod as he approached. "We should probably find a place to sit." he said, gesturing to a nearby table.
Diran Fay

Postby DemonsLust » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:41 pm

She smiled upon seeing him and nodded slightly. "Right." She replied, moving over to the table and taking a seat. "Alright, so spill it. What are the plans." She assumed that he'd had something in mind already.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Diran Fay » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:55 am

"That's what I wanted to discuss with you." Monroe said, raising an eyebrow "I'm hardly going to be able to formulate plans that rely on you without knowing when you're available."
He took a bite of his food, taking a moment for consideration. "Are you perhaps available to go to the Dance Studio this afternoon?" he asked.
Diran Fay

Postby DemonsLust » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:22 am

She shrugged. "Yeah, i'm free. I don't have any plans at all. Though i was kinda thinking about trying to go in to work, i think it'd be better to do things your way." She said, digging into her lunch as she waited for his response.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Diran Fay » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:25 pm

"OK then. We can meet up around four at the Dance Studio." he said, before eating some more. "Perhaps we could go on another mission soon... although I do have to make a request that the Academy install some better means of transport."
Diran Fay

Postby DemonsLust » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:36 pm

She nodded, shrugging when he mentioned transport. "Understandable. Guess bikes just aren't your thing, huh." She smiled to herself, thinking on how much he'd disliked it when he'd ridden with her before." But i completely agree. I can only afford to use it every so often anyway..."
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Diran Fay » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:00 pm

Monroe nodded in agreement, however he then kept eating in silence, not having anything else to say. He didn't view the silence as awkward or uncomfortable, simply as a conclusion to their conversation.
Diran Fay

Postby DemonsLust » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:21 pm

Despite his comfort with the silence, it put Sasha off, so she ended withdrawing a bit as she ate, trying to think on how she'd juggle her job and missions. She had a lot more to think about now.
Bored
DemonsLust

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games